OOTD

Live “A black love affair with fashion”

IMG_0605

Happy Friday Everyone!

Fashion has saved me in many ways. I say this because my life was never easy. I did not finish college so I had to jump my way up in the corporate world. I came to realize that I no longer wanted a 9-5… I found in my struggle one of the biggest passions of my life, to inspire others. It’s never to late to start creating, inspiring, and dreaming. Mother of a beautiful teenager, I try to find a balance in my life between work, a business and my family. I am my worst critique, very hard on my self because I expect so much. I recently had a conversation with a friend who asked me Kyrz are you happy? I guess I work so much I forget to have a little fun .. but she told me something that stuck to me. She said “U NEED TO LIVE” and I think for a long time I forgot what it was to go to dinner by myself, to read a book, to stay away from social media. I forgot to really enjoy life. LIVE … is what these pictures mean, to live without caring what and anyone is going to think of you. Live to open each door even the ones that closed. Live to embrace change. Live to be the best of YOU. Live, laugh, Taste, Smell, Read, Love and Pray. With all this remember life is so short. I want to continue to grow and inspire. In a short period of my blogging carrier I have manage to evolve greatly. I’m so proud of achieving so much, partnership with the US OPEN, almost 100k on IG WOW that’s awesome . I just want to continue inspiring all kinds of women. I’m the one they doubted. Now I count my blessings and I can truly say when you work hard it shows. This is just the beginning with God willing so let’s just never forget to LIVE while doing what we love! XO K

IMG_0632

IMG_0677

IMG_0654

IMG_0680

IMG_0694

IMG_0700

IMG_0763

IMG_0705

People will make you believe your not good enough for them .. FORGET Them move on… and create you own opportunities.

IMG_0708

IMG_0747

IMG_0750

Stay real to yourself.

Outfit:

Dress:: Forever21/Shoes:  Go to What Amy Wore Blog for more Info./Sunglasses: Shop Style Haven /Clutch: Manieredevoir /Belt: Anthropologie

Image Denisse Benitez

LUCKY7DESIGN
    August 28, 2015 at 9:54 pm

Wow..this was not the message i expected coming over from IG. But it was meant for me to read. Im a recently divorced 43 yr old single mother of 4 children at home. This is my season to LIVE as well. Ive been broken and to my lowest 18 months ago. I got back up starting surviving and now its time to LIVE

God bless you..you are an inspiration love!

August 29, 2015 at 10:42 pm

So happy you’re Living .. Don’t stop life is too short : )

Arie Williams
    August 28, 2015 at 10:41 pm

This has really inspired me so much. I just started blogging about a month ago, and I truly love it. I too love anything beautiful, free, and ready to be in the “NOW”. You are very inspiring to where I am in my life right now, and hopefully soon one day I can get there where you are. I’ll be visiting New York soon hopefully we can meet love you boo!!!!

August 29, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Thank you lovely .. I hope so too

Tutu
    August 29, 2015 at 12:48 am

You are an inspiration. I am definitely post marking this post when I start to get discouraged. I too am a new blogger and hope to get as big as you someday.

BTW. What kind of camera do you use?

August 29, 2015 at 10:40 pm

It’s not my camera doll it’s @thugnanny_
      She takes my photos.
      Thank you so much doll dont let go!

Natasha B| Fashionably Fab
    August 29, 2015 at 8:57 pm

Found your blog about a month ago and love it. I had to leave a comment today. Sometimes you simply just have to step out on faith to live your best life. Keep on keeping on….your are certainly an inspiration. Peace, Love & Blessings

August 29, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Cynthia
    August 30, 2015 at 10:08 am

Found your blog on Instagram , what a beautiful and inspirational breath of fresh air! Keep preaching and lifting others. Also your hair cut is amazing who is your hair stylist?

Blessings!
    Cynthia

August 31, 2015 at 8:42 am

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the blog… xo Glad you like it

Crystal Nichole
    August 30, 2015 at 1:37 pm

thank you for sharing you black love affair with fashion! BRAVO!!!!

#KeepAllThingsStylish
    Crystal Nichole

August 31, 2015 at 8:42 am

Mercedes Marie
    September 1, 2015 at 10:18 pm

I couldn’t believe this was a Forever 21 dress! The right accessories made it look so elegant and expensive! #Love

❤︎
    Mercedes Marie

Kimsue
    September 2, 2015 at 2:20 pm

I love this entire look! You truly are an inspiration to women and I thank you for that! Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing so much more from you.

Elizabeth Mesa
    March 14, 2016 at 2:43 pm

I felt like you was talking to me “LIVE” yes live! as simple as that lol wow its crazy how some one can just forget something that was given to us thank you for reminding me and thank you for being you ……
    you inspire me xoxo