COMFORT ZONE

IMG_1768

IMG_1865IMG_1878IMG_1910IMG_1880IMG_1893IMG_1836IMG_1916 IMG_1923IMG_1870

Images by Denisse Benitez

JEANS HM SLIP ON SNEAKERS AXEL ARIGATO MESH LACE DRESS (COMING SOON) KYRZS CLOSET SWEATER FOREVER21 POUCH CLUTCH MADEWELL

Style is about reinventing yourself. I’m always on the run, so these days I can identify much more with comfy looks.… But who said you can look chic with flats!?

I use to have such a “high heels only” mentality, now its all about feeling good and expressing my life-style through my wardrobe. These slip on sneakers are by Axel Arigato, and if you take a minute to visit his page you might love every look just as I did. I love teaming up with brands that represent not only a logo, but know how to represent and carry their voice and style as well.

Step out of your comfort zone, if you only wear heels…why not give a sporty, edgy look a try? It’s a change you might love after all… Thanks for Stopping by K

Haircut Julio Angel Salon

Susan
    October 23, 2015 at 9:34 am

Wow! Wasn’t expecting this look with the dress. It’s interesting. I like fun and new things. I may try something similar maybe with some leggings instead of jeans though. Thanks for the inspiration. Love your creativity. Be blessed Kyrzayda.

October 23, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Thank you so much hun. I’m glad you liked it your comments means so much : )

D.Gisel
    October 23, 2015 at 1:59 pm

WHAT AN AMAZING LOOK?!?! When I came to you page the only thing I thought was in that a dress with jeans hmmmm very different (iLike) and then scrolled down more and saw the flats (iFellinLOVE).

I’m tall and I love for interesting ways to integrate flats into my style. This look definitely took me there on high inspiration level. Time for me to get to work on my blog thanks for the inspiration doll! 🙂

#simplyFabulous #simplyAmazing #simplyUnique

xoxo
    D.Gisel

October 23, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Aww glad to hear doll. I love to recreate looks it so much fun just gather the new with the old and create magic : ) XO

Mandy Nomelle
    October 24, 2015 at 7:53 pm

freakyshly in love with this look. Plus your style is on point. Definetly trying this number.

October 25, 2015 at 8:36 pm

A. Wesley
    October 25, 2015 at 10:16 am

Kryz…I really love your style…always so creative and budget conscious. I love how you re-use and find innovative ways to wear and use your pieces. I like the haircut too!!!! I look forward to your post each week to see how I can compare to what I already have in my closet to create similar style. Thank you for sharing!

October 25, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Thank you! Yes style is all about creativity. Believe me I try to mix old pieces with new. If it was up to me I would buy new things all the time. Thx for taking the time to read my blog and follow my journey means a lot.

Alise
    November 4, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Wow! I love this look! I love wearing layers especially pairing skirts over top of pants, led alone to wear dress over top jeans. Did a similar pairing with dress and jeans, but I added a cropped jacket with it. I admire you and love your “Savvy Chic” style!

November 12, 2015 at 12:54 pm