BEAUTY FASHION OOTD

Coffee Break

IMG_2021

IMG_1974IMG_2032

IMG_2057

IMG_2061

Scarf Lexicon Style Sweater Bloomingdales Faux Leather Skirt Lulus Sneakers Nomad Tribe Handbag Elizabeth Laine Rings From St Xavier

So this week we got a little break from the heat immediately I took out this awesome sweater I purchased from Bloomingdales a few weeks ago. I had to do it I refuse to wait to mid September to start wearing these chunky summer night sweaters as I call them. I enjoy playing around with different textures and patterns. The scarf is so unique it actually has stars which I love..

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for such great support on my page. I posted a selfie on Monday with this outfit holding a cup of coffee. I really wanted to highlight the details of my look. On one of the comments someone said “My hands look like that of an old lady” Everyone had a reaction to this and starting asking the follower why did she make such a remark “HELLO NO ONE ASKED YOU” Out of the 60 comments there was only one negative which is fine, let’s face it not everyone has to like me or my content. I feel it’s not necessary to bring others down on social media. Lately I have been dealing with this a lot but not that you guys can see. Recently I got some DM’S from someone who thinks they know me,  and made some crazy assumptions of me.

I have to admit it did hurt but the reason why I even addressed all this is because I want to create awareness so it STOPS. My social media is my outlet of work and I would love to keep it that way. I don’t try to mix to much of my personal with it. I have a teenager who I’d rather not post for personal reasons. I’m also in a relationship and I realized that the more private you are the more happy you can be. However not saying that in the future I won’t post about my family or boyfriend. I do try to be organic with my content so it’s not like I plan it. I really do have amazing followers, people who send me so much love and positive messages. I wanted to share this with you guys because besides loving fashion, I am human and do hurt when someone hurts me. Like I said on my snap chat the other day, let us promote GOODNESS and let us promote kindness … That cancels evil … Let us promote Love …

Once again thank you guys for the support and for reading my blog ….

I hope you guys enjoy this look as I had a coffee break from another awesome meeting!

Sabrina
    August 4, 2016 at 9:00 am

Keep up the good work my Sister!!! I always say, if the world is silent, then you’re doing something wrong!! You will always have haters because they are haters of themselves!! Do your thing, embrace your passion and live your life!! Your boyfriend is soooo funny and cool! Don’t stop living your dreams!! XOXO

August 4, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Thank you my dear, I will continue to work hard… and yes he very funny. Thanks for reading love xoK

Jill
    August 4, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Love this look! Your jewelry is gorgeous!
    xx
    Jill
    Jill D Blog

Coffee Break - Fashion Styles
    August 4, 2016 at 2:40 pm

[…] KYRZAYDA […]

Michelle
    August 4, 2016 at 9:52 pm

I hear you – sometimes it’s that one negative comment that stings the most. Unfortunately that’s what happens when you put yourself out there. When I get comments about my old lady hands I’m guessing it’s because most people don’t realize how old I actually am. I may have a face of a twenty something but my hands and legs totally give me away LOL. Just focus on the positive! You have so much good in your life – just count your blessings and delete the haters!

Nysha
    August 4, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Hi. I just started a blog and im 15. I have np idea where to start but really how to drive traffic to my website. Is there any advice you may have. Plz and i love your blog. U keep inspiring me everyday.

Alba
    August 5, 2016 at 8:03 am

Hi!! Desde que vi tu blog me encanto tu estilo y todos tus outfits. Yo tambien tengo las manos asi y coincidencialmente tu misma edad y debo admitir que no me gustaban mucho, pero cuando vi tu foto it was like I saw myself there. Now I love my hands more. You look great always con todo y manitas :). Las mias las herede de mi mama y es un bonito recuerdo de por vida. Gracias por compartir informacion de tu vida como la de tu hijo y novio y asi como lo haces es mejor. Keep it private. Un abrazo!!!!

Yully Andrea Rodríguez
    August 6, 2016 at 10:39 am

Te sigo hace poco, soy Colombiana y me has inspirado con tus looks, son geniales.

SoleCollector
    August 6, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Love, love , love your style!! There will always be negative people in this world and to make themselves feel better, they put others down. Thanks for being positive and giving lots of fashion inspiration 🙂 <3

Diane Holland
    August 8, 2016 at 9:52 pm

I think that your style is fantastic!! I have worn black everyday for at least 15 years! You’ve helped me see and walk towards the light (Color). Thank you and keep it up!

EJae
    August 9, 2016 at 4:42 pm

Hello Pretty Lady! I’ve been following your blog/Instagram for a while now. I love how organic and effortless you are with your content and fashion. Please don’t let the haters deter you from doing what you love because you’re really good at it. I look forward to seeing more beautiful posts! God Bless.