FASHION lifestyle OOTD

Inspired

IMG_7928

IMG_7832IMG_7937IMG_7851IMG_7941

Sweater & Jeans Kyrzscloset Scarf Hermes Shoes Steve Madden

Hi Loves!  Feeling super inspired this weekend. I guess turning 38 and feeling great is one of the best feelings ever. I remember last year when I was still struggling with my job, blog, and the online boutique OMG it was so hard. I was tired all the time and felt like giving up. I remember partnering up with the US Open around August of last year it was so surreal to think wow I’m really doing this. This year I partnered up with amazing brands and I feel as if I accomplished so much. If I would had quit, question is WHERE WOULD I BE? What would I be doing?  I feel so inspired because I’m determined to be an amazing blogger and to represent women (Latinas as well)

I remember when I had 13K I was in NYC at this restaurant and I actually got a cake to celebrate. I use to be the one always celebrating accomplishments. I know that numbers don’t really define you or your work but when 161k people  follow you… that to me is amazing. I know that realistically speaking not everyone is engaged but hey I feel blessed that they people who do support my work are genuine. I feel so blessed to do what I love. I face so many struggles each day but I remain faithful to myself and my style. I think now that I’m growing I also want my style to evolve a little. I learned a lot these past few days… who is really your friend, who you can count on and the people who really want you to grow. I’m determined to grow in all aspects, and I thank you guys for allowing me to be on feed each day. Dressing up is a form of expression… it’s how you feel, it’s how you want people to treat you but most importantly it’s the way you want to walk into your future. Thinking back to last year when I wasn’t sure if this would work or not … I’m glad I didn’t give UP. I’m glad it did work out.

Fall is my favorite season, sharing this look hope you guys find every great reason in life to stay inspired.

Xo, K

Shanna
    August 22, 2016 at 7:43 am

Thank you for sharing your story! I think when people see mega bloggers it’s assumed it just happened for them, forgetting there was a starting point for them too, a period where they had to grow and build their brand to what we see today. I would have never guessed just a year ago you were thinking about giving up but I’m glad you hung in there, it gives other hope and motivation to push forward!

Hope you had an amazing Birthday!!

Anastasia @Goddressthequeen
    August 22, 2016 at 9:23 am

You have amazing hair! And this look is such a perfect outfit for a business day! Elegant, classy, but yet with your own touch (the heels are gorgeous!)

Lesley
    August 22, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Love this look! This look was on insta and I feel in love with the colors! Love your style and your positivity!

Dee
    August 22, 2016 at 1:56 pm

I enjoy reading you blog and following you on Instagram. Sometimes you have to step out on faith, so God can lead you where he wants you to go. 🙂

Inspired - Fashion Styles
    August 22, 2016 at 2:41 pm

[…] KYRZAYDA […]

sahara
    August 22, 2016 at 8:53 pm

omg that color on you its just perfection <3

xo,

Cristal Espinosa
    August 22, 2016 at 10:45 pm

I love this color and it looks so good on you! I’m glad you are happy, I’m happy you are growing and feel so proud to represt us Latinas. I’ve been following you for so long. Keep pushing forward forward bonita. You can and you will! Besos ? Y lluvia de bendiciones!

Michelle
    August 23, 2016 at 7:05 am

I think I met you at 50K and was thinking that was amazing! It’s only a matter of time before you hit 1M. Keep it up girl! And happy belated birthday!

Mutsa
    August 23, 2016 at 8:59 am

I love the color. I recently hit 4K and I think I should celebrate too

Miriam
    August 24, 2016 at 8:05 am

Me encantas!!! tienes un estilo increíble y tus looks me inspiran muchísimo!! estás ideal!!!

Elaine
    August 24, 2016 at 9:51 am

Thanks so much for this post, it is definitely inspiring. I’m brand new to blogging …older and have a 9-5…so I’m already questioning this choice. To hear that someone with year experience and success still felt like giving up a year ago…I’m not gonna lie…is kinda scary for me. But I won’t give up. Keep being fabulous and giving us all, bloggers are not…style goals.

August 24, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Thank you for reading my blog. Don’t ever let fear take over you, there is no limit when you have dreams & goals ….

Diana
    August 25, 2016 at 1:35 am

Great post, very inspirational! Hope you had a great birthday!

Diana | http://www.thechicdiary.com

Sherita Rankins
    August 25, 2016 at 3:02 am

I’ve started following you on instagram earlier this year and this may be the first time I’ve read one of your post. Thanks for inspiring – I’ve been blogging for 2 years and full time for 6 months. Excited to be working with brands and building ny buisness! Please check it out if you have a chance. http://www.busywifebusylife.com

Shloka
    August 25, 2016 at 3:28 am

Congratulations on all your achievements and a happy belated birthday! No dream is too big and everything is within your reach when you work hard enough!

You look amazing as well and that colour is fabulous on you!

x
    Shloka
    thesilksneaker.com

Amber Williams
    August 29, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Thank you for sharing your story! You motivate me as mompreneur and a woman on the grind to always kick butt in the gym. Keep going and shining!!! xo

Joli Closet
    August 30, 2016 at 9:50 am

Love the military colours. Congratulations on your great blog!

Earla-Ashlee Massiah
    August 31, 2016 at 4:05 pm

I love this look ! even though its jeans and a top, the detail in the knot tie at the front and the thigh detail on the leg adds so much. Also the colour consistency is so on pointe ! Very inspired ! simple piece that are standout