Coffee Break

Coffee Break x Trends

Happy Day Guys!

Just passing by the blog to post this awesome look I shot from the other day. It was a great week to shoot because of the weather. I’m a sucker for the warmer seasons so 50 degree weather was a blessing for me haha. I’m trying to get as many shoots as I can while the weather stays in the mid 50’s that way I can shoot all the trendy pieces that I love you guys will love!
I went to the mall the other day and I couldn’t help but to bring this embroidered denim skirt by Topshop home with me. I paired it with this stripped shirt and if you didn’t know, my prediction for Spring is that stripes and embroidery will be everywhere so get it while you can! The question is- is it too early to shop for spring? The answer is no! I already started shopping for spring and summer! I just want to make sure I get the clothing I want in my size.
I’m going to share with you guys some of my favorite links for shopping spring & summer. I’m going to California in March and I’m getting my inspiration in now! How do guys find inspiration? Do you guys start shopping early for spring as well like myself?

Skirt Top Shop Top HM Boots Public Desire Ring Dylanlex Bracelet Jenny Bird (Got it on my Stitch fix box)

I hope you guys enjoy this look and my feed this week, catch you guys next time!

Xo,

January 21, 2017 at 6:20 pm

I love this look especially mixing the stripes with the embroidery. I myself happen to be a late shopper but by doing so I miss out on a lot because my size is sold out. It’s never too early in the retail business because it’s always a season ahead. As for inspiration it comes from a lot of places you being one of them. Keep up the good work??

January 22, 2017 at 7:42 pm

Thank you hun and thank you for always visiting my page xo

Oroma
    January 22, 2017 at 4:58 am

I’ve been loving embroidered pieces a lot lately and that skirt is no exception. You look amazing!

/ O.R.R. – Life & Style Journal

January 22, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Ediyefunk
    January 22, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Never too early to shop for the next season. I got this cute pullover from HM which is warm enough for winter but can switch it up for an off shoulder look in spring!!
    I hope this isn’t too personal to ask here, but how do you figure out what tops or jackets that fits while keeping your size? I saw a backside pic of yours on Instagram and we have the same build at the back. I love Zara jackets but I always have to buy a size large cos of my back and shoulders and I end up looking like a sack of potatoes. Would be quite helpful if you have tips on how to check for fits with build like ours. My twin thinks I should get on ASOS tall but I don’t know if that would work either! Will def try it out cos I hate having to wear a size large jackets.

January 22, 2017 at 7:40 pm

I just ordered some shorts from Asos…

Earla-Ashlee Massiah
    February 12, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Embroidery, stripes and Neo (Neonautical) – I feel so fancy saying that haha. I work in retail and we got our catalogue saying what direction spring and summer are heading. I always wondered who got to decided what trends would be in or not? Is it from the fashion shows and then they trickle down ? Do you know Kyrzayda ?

Love the outfit and how you paired it !!!

February 13, 2017 at 7:41 am

Not sure I think is a combination between Street Style and runway.