lifestyle

January Picks

Hi guys,

I wanted to share a few links of some of the items I purchased from Amazon that I love!

It’s been about a month and half now that I’ve started remodeling my bedroom and living room area. To those who have watched my Instagram and Snapchat videos, you’ve seen my inspiration wall that I created with frames from Home Goods, Ikea and target. I wanted my wall to be the first thing I see when I walk into my little office in the living room in the morning as a reminder to push myself no matter what I am going through. (I also have frames with pictures of places I have yet to visit but plan to soon! Remember, speak everything positive into existence!)

So lately I’ve been ordering so many things from Amazon. For those who are new in the blogging world and starting their own blog, I bought this awesome marble paper to set up flat lays for pictures (trust me, us veteran bloggers love this concept and you will too!) (Marble) (Wood

I also purchased my watch organizer, which at some point I think I will need to order a second one since I’m running low on space. For the price it is well worth it! I also got a shoe and clothing rack to keep at my other office that I rent out for Kyrzs Closet (my online boutique).

Not only am I a lover of fashion, but I’m a bit obsessed with makeup as well, so to keep all of that organized, I ordered a makeup organizer which is one of the best things I bought for my vanity.

I told myself before the new year that I would get back to the gym and staying consistent, so this week I got some fitness things I needed to help stay motivated. I’m a firm believer that staying healthy keeps me focused in all other areas in my life.

And lastly, the latest thing I got was a comforter that I needed for my new bed. (I needed a new one, and I try to change it every six months since I love white! haha)

I try to post everything on my Instagram stories but because I know my videos only last for 24 hours, I wanted to share with you guys where you can get all my fav essentials with the links! What are you most favorite items to have at home or office?

Hope 2017 is going well for everyone so far…LOVE you guys!

Enjoy

XO, K

Rhonda
    January 20, 2017 at 2:29 am

I just purchased the watch case. Thank you so much for sharing! God bless.

Stephanie Ani
    January 20, 2017 at 5:22 am

Hey, first time on your blog, it’s beautiful.

Will definitely be visiting often.

Ps. We use the same blog theme, love it ?

January Picks - Fashion Styles
    January 20, 2017 at 7:43 am

[…] KYRZAYDA […]

esther
    January 20, 2017 at 8:52 am

Love love love these xx

January 20, 2017 at 9:26 am

Organization is very very important. Amazon is definitely a favorite place for to find things for organizing and home goods and hobby lobby is also a favorite for finding unique inspirational things for the house. Thanks for the post. I hope 2017 is just as good and as always speak positivity into existence ??

Shannan
    January 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Great post, I’m really loving that clothing rack I need to invest in another soon! Thank you for sharing.

Taja
    January 21, 2017 at 11:54 am

Lovely picks! I really need a shoe rack and I adore the watch organizer. This inspires me to start getting things in line. Thanks so much! 🙂

EJae
    January 25, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Beautiful post! I love your gallery wall. You’re inspiring to finally do mine. Thank you!

kd dunham
    February 6, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Love your energy that comes thur each post you write. Love your style just wondering if you can give some styling points. like what staples i should have always to make me look chic all times i run my own business and i love glamour and sexiness in everything but for some reason no matter what i have on people always say i look cute. i don’t want cute i want sexy even if I’m just in lounge wear. lol would love some advice.