OOTD

Snow day

A quick hello!

Sharing this look I wore last week when we had some snow in town. I didn’t get to play in the snow, but I did grab a cup a coffee at Montclair Bread, and snapped some pictures. We really didn’t get much snow on Thursday evening, however Saturday we got at least 4 inches, and I still didn’t play in the snow lol.

Seriously guys, I’m dying to go snowboarding or skiing (who am I lol). Let’s see if that happens! If anyone can recommend a good place for beginners all feed back is much appreciated.

For my look I’m wearing this comfy jacket I got from Zara, leggings from Aritiza (BEST LEGGINGS EVER), snow boots from Sorel and the turtleneck from J brand. Sunglasses (Windsor Store) I like to call this the perfect Aspen look. Hope this gives you the inspiration to create your own Aspen story.

Catch you on the next blog!

Xo,
KK

January 13, 2017 at 5:17 pm

Love your jacket!

Brennan Rowe
    January 13, 2017 at 7:32 pm

LOVE THIS POST!!

January 13, 2017 at 9:21 pm

It’s great to try new things. I’ve never been snowboarding but I hear it’s fun. Life is about trying new things….I have learned especially the last couple of weeks that if you don’t try new things I don’t think you’re really living. So I say yes go snowboarding….there is a place in Pennsylvania that some friends go to that is good for beginners. I will have to get that info over to you….love the outfit as always??

January 14, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Hello yes please send me all the information. So cool omg let me know for sure.

Michelle
    January 14, 2017 at 7:41 pm

I went snowboarding out in Tahoe a few years back and it was hard. I fell down so many times LOL. I would start with skiing (much easier for beginners) and then try snowboarding. And super cute outfit as always! Love the boot and coat combo – so snowbunny!

~Tha~Golden~Lady~
    January 18, 2017 at 10:50 am

I agree w/ what says Michelle above concerning skiing before even thinking about snowboarding ! But in any cas both are a lot of fun… Especially the after-ski time … W/ hot chocolate, a hot bath w/ your lover and games to play ! The best… I can tell 🙂 x
    PS : oh and outfit on fleek, perfect for the occasion 😉 x