Coffee Break

Coffee Break with Samantha

Happy Sunday lovers,

I meet up with Samantha from @samanthatatiana, to chat a little bit about life, and my upcoming trip to Paris, Barcelona and Italy. I’m so exited for my trip guys so much it’s like I can cry. Wow how did I get here? That’s my question .. I have been promising myself this trip since like forever but financially I couldn’t afford it .. I would always listen to the naysayers that would say “oh Europe is expensive” or just giving me reasons to believe I wasn’t good enough to go. I’m Spanish so for us we only travel to our counties (or Miami) lol in my 20’s I didn’t do a lot of traveling but I’m certainly excited to start in my late 30’s .. and there is nothing wrong with starting late, in anything you do in life.
Seriously I feel like I’m finally learning to LIVE.

I’m going to Paris with the love of my life. “Myself” wow I can truly say I overcame all those feelings .. tho still a bit insecure I’m so thankful I have grown so much this past years. I’m thankful I’m taking this trip now and not years ago when my mentality was different. The insecure girl, afraid of change, the girl who didn’t take lots of risks, always guarded and kind of with a broken heart. I can’t wait to just seat there in front of the Eiffel towel and just say wow God thank you for allowing me to get this far. Most people don’t even get to travel to see their families in the foreign countries. And with everything going on in the world it’s kind of scary to travel but hey it’s so fulfilling. I really hope God blesses my trip to be everything I ever expected N I can share a bit of this beautiful world with you guys on my feed.

For my look I got a bit of Italy inspired with this Maxi dress from Vicidolls and a Hermes mini scarf .. lately I have been so into rocking low key pieces with high end.

I think Samantha might have convinced me to buy something luxury overseas. She found her Gucci flats in Italy and saved about $95 dollars – now that’s my type of shopper. Here is a helpful tip if your shopping overseas for example in Italy for Italian made goods there is no import fee as there is in the U.S

It’s also so refreshing to meet up with other blogger babes because we keep each other inspired and motivated. I guess no matter what your following is remember numbers are numbers .. and brands will value your work, so stay focused on your work and find one millions to take that trip. Love me;) xo K

Outfit: Dress Vicidolls Espadrilles Chanel Maestra Handbag Senreve

April 9, 2017 at 9:15 pm

I am so happy that you are going on one of your dream trips. I can’t wait to see pictures and hear all about it. I myself find myself in at a point where I am transitioning from some personal changes. At times it does feel scary but I have to embrace change and like yourself take risks. Thank you for always keeping it💯💜😉

April 10, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Thank you Miriam is truly a dream come true for me. I hope I deliver amazing photos for you guys.

Lashawyne
    April 10, 2017 at 12:40 am

That is a blessing to be able to go on a dream trip. Enjoy and keep striving to be better! You are an inspiration to a lot of us. I will have my dream trip too, God is able❤❤

Nicole
    April 10, 2017 at 1:07 am

This is so cool for you to go on a trip. Thank you for sharing this with us as it is really inspiring. I pray that you have a safe and fun trip and please share with us on Instastory. Your stories are so cool to watch & inspire me to try new things❤

April 10, 2017 at 8:53 am

Thank you. I can wait to share it with all of you … You guys inspire me to keep going : )

Style247
    April 10, 2017 at 3:56 am

Wonderfull coffee break 🙂

My Blog Style247.net

Dee
    April 10, 2017 at 7:30 am

Hope you have a great time on your trip!!!!

April 10, 2017 at 12:44 pm

You look great! Love your dress 😉

April 10, 2017 at 9:12 pm

lindsey
    April 11, 2017 at 4:32 am

you always look amazing! great blog!

Jess
    April 12, 2017 at 3:53 am

Outfit is simply amazing! The white maxi gown looks wonderful teamed with blue denim jacket, printed neck-scarf, oversized mirrored sunglasses and Chanel espadrilles.
    Kisses,
    Jess from https://styledebates.com/

Joli Closet
    April 12, 2017 at 7:03 am

You look great! I am very happy that you are coming to our country. If you need any recommandations about what to see/to do etc, do not hesitate to contact me.

April 13, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Omg can you please send me a few places to visit. Thank you babe.

AryaChic
    April 12, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Such a gorgeous look! And i love how you paired it with the denim jacket

April 13, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Domea Gisel
    April 19, 2017 at 12:05 pm

WOW! Such a strong inspiring post Kyrzayda! Please share with us places to visit! I look forward to one day visiting those same countries as they all have been a dream of mine also. Your story sounds veryyy similar to my own. Continue to be an inspiration.
    Que Dios te bendiga
    xoxo
    Domea Gisel

Joli Closet
    April 21, 2017 at 10:11 am

Hello Kyrzayda,
    Here our selection of places to visit in Paris :
    – Eiffel Tower
    – Louvre Museum or D’orsay Museum
    – Versailles Castle (but if you have time because it is outside about 30 min of Paris – day trip)
    – Seine River cruise (you will see all the touristic points of Paris)
    – Sacre Coeur church and Montmartre
    – Notre Dame church
    – Tuilleries Garden
    – Pont Alexandre III and the Invalides
    – Walk around Saint Germain des Près and the Quartier Latin
    – Walk around Marais
    – Avenue Matignon and rue Faubourg Saint Honoré for the luxury shopping (Hermès, Dior, Prada, Chanel, Gucci, etc)

If you would like some restaurants, bars etc, I can make a selection as well. Have a great time here!

April 21, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Thank you so much bella, Paris is amazing xoxoxo

AJ
    April 23, 2017 at 10:14 am

Thanks for the inspiration. My first trip to France was at 41. It was mainly business for week but decided to spend the weekend in Paris on my return back to status. Best decision ever. I found my hotel on Expedia and checked with colleagues to ensure it was in a nice area. Although, it was far too short I did get to experience the magic of the city. Your trip is giving me the motivation to see Barcelona and Amalfi. Yes it is never too late! Love your blog and style!