TRAVEL

A little Savannah

Back from Savannah and ready to conquer this week. First things first, getting back to the gym. I really had some yummy food out there yikes! I really have to get in shape before MDW. I’m heading to San Diego in a few weeks and just want to look my best.
So let me just tell you ladies Savannah is so beautiful. I was invited by @SCAD to join them for a night of fashion. The Savannah College of Arts and Designs is one of the most amazing colleges and programs I have ever seen. Fashion and art, really spoke to me this weekend. Honestly, lately I have been feeling a bit uninspired. There has been so much going through my mind. I’m super hard on myself in many aspects of my life. I have been thinking, “okay what’s next for me?” I’m a fashion blogger and I have a small online boutique, but I feel like there is more of me to offer? As you guys know last year I signed up with a management company in LA. The company opened many doors of opportunities for me but the contract ended this year. I still have been pitching myself to different companies. It’s hard but hey, doors won’t fall by your knocking. You have to keep knocking.
One thing that came to my mind a few weeks ago was the following: What if I quit? What would my life consist of?
 Would I go back to 9-5 , Do I get my certification for Personal Training since that is my best next thing?”
Idk guys!
These are just thoughts but I don’t want to think about QUITTING!
Being in Savannah certainly help me this weekend and seeing these young students strive really gave me life.
I feel like one should never quit, but be reinvented. I’ve been to tons of fashion shows in NYC, I must say SCAD fashion left me speechless. The presentation, the devotion, and passion, WOW out of this world.
It’s funny when we talk inspiration usually a big celeb or a huge Influencer pops in to our minds .. however it’s in the youth we find life. In those eyes filled with dreams, in the path of those who don’t quit. To me, that is inspiration. We don’t have to quit and it’s okay if we take our time as long as we get there.
Saturday afternoon- I got to step out, do some sightseeing and do my own thing in Savannah and it was fun. I was wondering what was stopping me from being so open on my other trips. I usually don’t go out of my way to check out the town. This trip was different and I’m glad I went.
I learned something while in Savannah. I learned that passion is the only tool that will make you great. I saw so much passion* in each wall and place we visited.
I learned something while in Savannah. I learned that passion is the only tool that will make you great. I saw so much passion in each wall and place we visited.
I was lacking words to write a blog …now I realize when that happens you just need to find passion, inspiration and a little push. Just take a step back, go to a little corner that will inspire you again and again.  Enjoy the pictures guys xo, K

LOTD: RED ROMPER ASOS BLUE DRESS POUPETTE ST BARTH OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS PROSE & POETRY  WEDGES REVOLVE CLOTHING (SEE BY CHLOE)

May 23, 2017 at 6:17 am

Nice photos dear 🙂

May 23, 2017 at 7:39 am

Yulisa
    May 23, 2017 at 10:23 am

These photos are gorgeous!! .. feels like we were on the trip with you. You definitely shows is the culture through the photos.

Autum
    May 23, 2017 at 12:35 pm

I love how you are honest in your post and share your struggles and accomplishments it’s really inspiring! And these photos are gorgeous. My family and I were in Atlanta the week of Mothers Day and I was obsessed I live in Chicago so going to the south was a huge difference but I felt like I belonged.

Keyonna ( keysonpoint @IG )
    May 23, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Thanks Krys. We have all been there. I love you as a blogger because you are transparent, and just a genuine person, and of course a LEO. We are awesome. But really, do whatever your passion takes you and continue to strive.

May 24, 2017 at 9:30 pm

Thank you darling for those words. I’m thankful for all of you!

Michelle
    May 23, 2017 at 7:34 pm

I hear you K – I get so restless waiting for things to happen. So I push a little harder and make things happen. In life we have to create our own opportunities. Nothing gets handed to us. Well maybe the lucky ones get stuff handed to them – but I’ve never been one of them. You should totally do something like personal training or a fitness challenge- not that you have time LOL But if you do, train me – I just don’t have the discipline I had in my youth. I don’t know how you juggle it all…

May 24, 2017 at 9:29 pm

I heard you girl. It’s just harder and harder. But the push is what matters, not giving up but taking a step back.

Alanda J.
    May 26, 2017 at 10:10 am

I visited Savannah about 12 years ago and feel in love. It was so rich in old charm. I went to visit a candy store as I was preparing to open a store in PA. Yes, do believe doing what we love equals our passion. The personal training idea is a win, fitness is a lifestyle that we are all challenged with staying consistent. You inspire people so that’s a great fit.

May 26, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Thank you darling. Savannah was a delight can’t wait to go back : )

Sahony Natasha
    May 26, 2017 at 8:02 pm

You’ve inspired me to go here for my very first solo trip! 🙂
    -gracias mil!

xo. SN

Deanna Townsend
    May 27, 2017 at 10:46 am

Your pics are gorgeous. Savannah reminds me of Charleston, SC. Both have that same air of southern charm and similar architecture.

Ronda
    June 1, 2017 at 11:31 am

I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! Your style is amazing and you are helping me re-build my wardrobe. As a business woman and mom I haven’t given either myself or my style much thought. You have inspired me to put my best me out there. ( At 44 ..lol) Your pictures are amazing and your words ring true. Don’t know how long you have been at it but I can truly see this is your passion. Keep pushing! Keep Winning!

Lesya
    June 3, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Everything lookes really so yummy-yummy 🙂 And the photoes are so cool!!!