Happy weekend everyone!
First and foremost, I would like to take the time and acknowledge every single one of YOU who took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday! I am very appreciative and blessed; 39 got off to a great start. It feels pretty darn good turning 39 lol, but I’m blessed to be alive and to have this awesome platform to share my work with you guys.
I decided to finally treat myself and splurge for my birthday. (And boy did I splurge big time lol) I went out with a bang and purchased “The Boy” Chanel handbag and yes it was quite the investment. I have been saving up for some time now and I figured it just needed to happen. I’m not going to lie, I thought twice about spending a chunk of money on myself. I’m so cheesy, I even prayed about it lol, but I knew I worked very hard and it’s OKAY to treat, yo self! 🙂
As I’ve mentioned on my previous blogs, I am sharing “39 facts about Kyrzayda” and so far I’ve shared with you all 20 facts, so here’s another 14! Keep a look out for the remaining 6 on my next blog post 🙂
1. I don’t like scary movies, at all!
2. I have 3 siblings: Rebecca, Fernando & Maria. (Same Dad & Mom)
3. When I was little my sister and I would chase after spiders. Where I grew up in Dominican Republic the grounds would have these deep holes where the spiders lived. When you poured water down the hole, the spiders will come out….yes, this is what I did for fun and I loved it lol.
4. One of the saddest times in my life was loosing my cousin Rosario- she was only 9 years old when she passed away. I was also 9 years old.
5. I’ve never done drugs or smoked pot, nor do I smoke cigarettes.
6. I have two small tattoos- one on my wrist and the other on my ankle.
7. With Sushi being number one, my second favorite cuisine is Peruvian. I love a dish called “Lomo Saltado”.
8. My dream countries are Morocco & Greece.
9. My dream city is Paris. I went in April and it was so beautiful.
10. I never finished college. I really would love to go back.😫
11. I am horrible at Math.
12. My first boyfriend named “Casey” broke my heart was I was a teen. I still remember him, he was so mean to me.
13. Growing up I was a troubled teenager. I rebelled and did bad in school and would get in trouble for attention. I think a lot of us have at some point in our lives growing up.
14. I have one beauty mark on my back and one on my booty and for a very long time it made me feel very insecure. I embrace it now hunny! lol
I hope you enjoyed these 14 fun facts! Before I end this this blog however, I wanted to share my outfit details! Everything I’m wearing is from Zara’s new Fall collection and I am LOVING it. Everything from their collection is giving me life! The different textures work so good together. I think I’m going to be rocking lots of blazers this season. Fashion week is upon us and I’m trying to get all my looks together, and this look is one of them. The shoes unfortunately are not from their new collection (sorry ladies), but of course I had to showcase my new Chanel for some show and tell 🙂
I hope you guys enjoyed my look!