Thankful

200k followers to many is a validation for their work, maybe is a $ sign. For me since I started this journey in approximately in 2014, has been everything. The memories of taking my pictures in the park with a stranger. From my struggles of working 2 jobs, not being able to attend any events or fashion shows due to my responsibilities. I questioned if I was even good enough to be a blogger. I’m not rich, and I don’t have a Chanel (well that’s about to change). I just didn’t see this as a career changer for me.

My blog was secondary to my regular job. I had no idea how to work WordPress. I even invested in Camera but I didn’t have anyone to help me. I admit I had no skills in the blogging world .

Because of all the work behind my blog and social media over these years, I take pride on the number of followers that think my work is neat. I wouldn’t be here without the many people who believe in me. From quitting my job, to my mom actually getting me out of bed and saying “get up and take your pictures”. (dope mom I have lol)

You! You reading this.. Thank you for opening the doors to my dreams, for those comments, emails, and DM’s .. My hope is to continue growing and touch lives. I want to prove that you don’t have to be rich in order to make to that 1 million mark. I don’t know what God has in store for me, but I know that my heart is filled with love & dedication for my work.

I also couldn’t make it with out Denisse aka @thugnanny aka don’t touch her magic, lol. My work with her has allowed me to cross borders with just one image. Though this sounds like I just won an award, it’s one accomplishment I was able to obtain on my own. With my hard work towards my brand. I’m expanding and you guys are right with me!

So thank you. All 200k followers who think I’m cool. Things are about to get cooler 🙂

Couldn’t help it but to wear this fun dress by @blesscouture :). Hope you guys like it, Cheers to the weekend!!

I survived today .. Today was a good day Dress by @blesscouture Night night dolls || @thugnanny_

A post shared by Kyrzayda Rodriguez ~ (@kyrzayda_) on

Carole Barclay
    August 12, 2017 at 7:12 pm

Nothing but love and light. You love what you do , it shows in your work , clothing, pictures etc. Continued blessings ….

August 13, 2017 at 8:42 am

Thank you bella.

August 12, 2017 at 7:23 pm

CONGRATULATIONS 💃🎉🎉 You my dear deserve every bit of it. As you continue to grow stay true to who you are and what you believe in because that will keep you growing. One of the things I love about you is your realness. It comes across raw sometimes and it makes you someone that I myself can relate to. You give the good, the bad, the pretty, the ugly and because of that my dear I think that’s why people draw to you at least for me anyway. Keep celebrating because if there is one thing you taught me it’s that everyday is a gift and there is always something to smile about. Though I may struggle with that sometimes, seeing you keep pushing gives me hope. Love you keep up the GREAT work. 💜😉

August 13, 2017 at 8:42 am

Hello Bella, Thank you so much for always supporting my blog and page xoxo. We must strive!

Bless Couture Inc
    August 12, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Que bellooooon mensaje m, espero que sigas cosenchando muchos éxitos, eres grande Kyrzaida, felicidades!!

Shannan
    August 13, 2017 at 9:57 am

Congratulations! You are such an inspiration and I love how big your heart is and allow us to come along for this journey in your life. I’m always inspired to keep going and being determined as a blogger because of you, so keep up the great work it truly is appreciated!

Red and Royal Blue Fringe Dress - Fall Outfit Idea by Kyrzayda
    August 13, 2017 at 11:30 am

[…] Fall Outfit Idea by Kyrzayda […]

Sonya Lavette Jones
    August 13, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Congratulations!

Michelle
    August 13, 2017 at 9:34 pm

That dress really is epic. Congrats on 200k. I personally don’t understand why you aren’t at a million already but I know it’s just a matter of time. Keep pushing!

August 14, 2017 at 11:10 am

You look great!

Sarah
    August 14, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Congratulations! You are definitely an inspiration to me and so many others. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Arylifestyle
    August 15, 2017 at 9:50 am

Congratulations on this journey. You are an inspiration to many including myself. Every day I look up to see what is Kyrzayda doing or what is she wearing. What i love most about everything you share, is your connection to God. How spiritual you are and how you put God in front of everything you do. That says a lot about you. Keep the amazing work, and keep all us entertained. xoxo Arylifestyle

Jandrew
    August 15, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Darling as a recent reader of your blog ,congratulations on this amazing landmark. I love your fresh voice and great shots ! Spread the joy and visit my blog , leave a comment, I thank-you in advance .
    Ciao darling
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part

August 17, 2017 at 10:55 am

Thank you so much for visiting my site and the support : ) I will check out your blog xo

Tamia
    August 15, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Hello Kyrzayda,

I just found your Instagram and I have say your work is divine. From your style, to the way your style is pictured. You give me so much hope and make me wanna buy everything you wear 🙂 I just wanna wish you the best of luck and thank you for being an inspiration to me. Keep up the good work.

Thank you!