Fall Fashion with DSW

AdvertisementWelcome fall everyone!

On today’s blog, I will be talking about my favorite boots and shoe trend for the fall season in collaboration with DSW!

As you guys know, I love fall. I find it to be such a romantic season; the colors of the leaves, the weather, holidays, and of course, clothing with lots of layers. Not only is it one of my fav seasons to dress up but it’s also the best time to bring my best shoe game on.

I’m all about wearing fun comfy shoes during the summer, but when it comes to fall, it is that time of year where I like to make a statement and rock the best pair of booties or shoes. I’m loving the different options that DSW brings us from fun flats to luxury inspired boots. There’s a wide selection of sneakers and heels. Everything you need to feel fun, edgy and sexy, DSW has you covered. I’m all about feeling confident and I can always rely on DSW as my go-to place where I know I will never leave feeling disappointed.

So, let’s fast forward and look at all the fun looks I styled with my fav picks!

I’m going to start with my favorite runway inspired boot, the “Slouchy Boots“. These boots are perfect. Not only do they have a comfy heel (which I’m sure you guys can appreciate) but it has a very sexy look to it. You can style them with denim or a fun dress. The best part about fall is that you can play with as many textures and patterns as you want. These are for sure my go-to boot for fall and you will see me styling these a lot. WAIT ON IT!! 😉

The next style is the over-the-knee boots, a fan favorite for most of us ladies. I always find these boots to be such a great staple look for the fall or winter. I love that you can style these boots with shorts, or as I opted, with a fun skirt. I also love wearing them with jeans or leggings. This is the type of boot you invest in and it will never go out of style. I love that it makes me look taller so if you’re petite, this is the perfect pair of boots for you. Again, it’s all about feeling confident and these boots leave me feeling like I can take on the world. These boots were made for walking! 😉

Last but not least, these luxury inspired flats are the bomb.com. We’ve seen these flats everywhere- from airport looks to fashion week, they are just fabulous. I always have my doubts when styling with flats but we all need to look comfy and ready to tackle the day (and looking fab while at it). I love that I can just throw these in my bag and if I’m feeling tried from wearing heels, it’s a great transitional flat. They are super comfy and edgy. I styled them with a fun leather skirt and blazer to give a more chic look. These flats are super affordable and you can style them in different ways.

I really love that DSW is about inspiring women to feel confident, not only for your everyday look but for all special occasions, all at an affordable cost.

What’s your favorite look?

Hope you guys enjoyed today’s post. Shop away!!

October 3, 2017 at 10:32 am

Beautiful outfits! x

Nicky
    October 3, 2017 at 12:58 pm

These outfits are life!!!!!

Sharon Renee
      October 3, 2017 at 8:00 pm

I loved them(all ),as well, but the #1

Over the- knee* boot is the one!!!

Kimberly
    October 3, 2017 at 1:09 pm

My favorite look is the slouchy boot with the jean shorts.

Tina
      October 3, 2017 at 4:08 pm

I love all the looks you are sporting. It’s kinda hard to pick my favorite. I take that back, the over the knee boots are my favorite. They look very sexy.

Joanne Gonzalez
    October 3, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Love all the looks..and of course the shoes are fabulous!!!

Danielle Moore
    October 3, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Love love love your style and style tips. You have inspired me to look for those pieces that won’t ordinarily stand out but look amazing when paired the right way. The slouch boot is what I’m going to try next. I’m determine to step out of my style box.

Turquoise
    October 3, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Love all theee looks on you! Those slouchy boots were in my cart last week when you posted them on Instagram lol. Now they’re sold out. I’m on the lookout for them still since they look amazing!

Deidry
    October 3, 2017 at 4:00 pm

All black everything!! 😍😍😍

Mariel
    October 3, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Very FLY!!! Love all your looks I sometimes find it hard to get an outfit all together bc I don’t want to look so “typical” but you make it look so easy and I appreciate your eye for affordability as well as style!

Tina
    October 3, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Candace stewart
    October 3, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Fabulous looks!!!

Desi
    October 3, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Just ordered the slouchy boots today!

October 8, 2017 at 9:11 pm

yay!

Hireem
    October 3, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Love all of these looks!!! Love the layering for Fall!

Nina Baber
    October 3, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Love your style and all your looks! Fab 😘

Lakeisha
    October 3, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Your style is so simple but yet chic and fahionable. I love the way you mixed affordable simple pieces with moderate designer pieces to make a runway worthy fashionable look. you are my style crush everyday

Melanie
    October 3, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Absolutely love the over the knee boots! I’ve been eyeing them from DSW.

Jennifer Brown
    October 3, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I’m loving the all black look it’s super sexy!!

Deborah Sanders
      October 3, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Yes! Fabulous! Black is definitely sexy. Wonderful selections. I would wear all of them.

Jasmine
    October 3, 2017 at 4:40 pm

I love your style. Your a awesome Latina that inspires everyone. My favorite look is the slouchy boot. Ur hair cut is to pretty. Love u girl. Keep doing you with gods love.

Jennifer
    October 3, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Love Love Love how you styled these DSW boots! Fab as always!

Nat
    October 3, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Always on point! Great looks!

Nat
      October 3, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Loving the last look. Easy and classic style.

Kay
    October 3, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Bellissimo

Tsichlis
    October 3, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I love the over the knee boots on you. They’re absolutely fabtastic. I agree with you on dressing for fall. It’s more of accessories and shoes and boots for me, that I have fun with, it transforms an outfit flawlessly. Thank you for your time and efforts it’s truly appreciated. I can’t wait for your you tube channel😊

Maia
    October 3, 2017 at 5:02 pm

You just gave me an outfit inspo on how to style my over-the-knee boots! Love this post!

Felesha Cutler
    October 3, 2017 at 5:04 pm

I love love all the looks but them boots is Everything The ones that go over your knee. The heels look like they are not to high.

B
    October 3, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Loving slouchy boots for the season. A must have! Love your style!

Michelle
    October 3, 2017 at 5:19 pm

I love alllll the fall looks on you! I’m so ready for the season!

Shana M
    October 3, 2017 at 5:26 pm

My fav look is anything with a long sweater and heels!

Crystal
    October 3, 2017 at 5:33 pm

Love all of the looks. My favorite has to be the all black ensemble with the over the knee boots👌🏼🔥. Classy look with a little fun flair. Love loved your Good Vibes Only shirt on your site unfortunately it was sold out for purchase

AdornedDC
    October 3, 2017 at 5:35 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the slouchy boots

Nathalie Rosene
    October 3, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Inspired by your style and realness… you don’t have to be dressed in designer to get the look! Appreciate it! Fashionista

Rachel Hernandez
    October 3, 2017 at 5:43 pm

Slouchy boots would be my go-to! Can’t wait for this California weather to cool down more! Me encantan los 3! ❤️

Giselle
    October 3, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Love love love the over-the-knee boots!! I have them in threes colors! Def. a fall must and you can’t go wrong with some styling flats. Lovely looks put together!

Catalina
    October 3, 2017 at 5:46 pm

my favorite look has to be the all black one! obsessed with the texture of the skirt & how it pairs with the slight slouch in the fabric of the boots! definitely going to have to try and recreate that look for myself!!

Katie Levi
    October 3, 2017 at 5:47 pm

The over the knee boots with that outfit are PERFECTION! All the different textures and all black everrrr-reee-thang!…just beautiful.

Tameka
    October 3, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I Love Love Love the heel on that boot. Mission: to see if it comes in another color!!

Monica murray
    October 3, 2017 at 5:56 pm

My favorite look on this post is the black over the knee boots , furry skirt, and black derater. It gives me life!!!! I’ve always loved all black and you give me inspiration on how to make it look much more fun!!!!! Plus I need a pick me up being 5’2. Thank you 💕

Mindy
    October 3, 2017 at 5:58 pm

You have such confidence with everything that you wear, it is very inspiring. Teaching my daughters to be confident about whatever makes them happy. #queensraisingqueens

Mindy
    October 3, 2017 at 6:00 pm

You show such confidence in everything you wear, it is very inspiring.

April Edwards-McGaskey
    October 3, 2017 at 6:17 pm

I love DSW! I have two close to me, one near work and one near home. I love how they have so many styles and in different price ranges. You can find whatever you need for the price you want. Anytime someone says they are looking for a specific type of shoe I refer them to DSW because they have a shoe for every budget. If you like designer they have it too. The sales are great and you earn rewards for shopping. They have men, womens’ and some offer kids’ shoes! They have so many accessories to choose from also. If you haven’t shopped there I don’t know what you are waiting for!

Jackie
    October 3, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Love all of your looks! I’m now on the hunt for those fabulous boots as a birthday gift for myself- thank you! 🤗

Liesh
    October 3, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Gorgeous!!!!!! I’m loving everything!!!! You help me all the time with new outfits, specially after becoming a new Mommy, and trying to get back to myself.

Rocquelle
    October 3, 2017 at 6:34 pm

I adore your style. I don’t know that I would’ve given those boots a second look but now I would after seeing you rock them.

Lala
    October 3, 2017 at 6:39 pm

I wanted those black boots 😭😭 Your style is so effortless ❤️

Carissa Durant
    October 3, 2017 at 6:43 pm

I’m not a tall girl (5’6) but I got some long legs. I use to avoid heels and anything that made me look like like a tower. Don’t we all hate something about ourselves that others would love to have 😜 All that changed when I started to follow you. The style, the way you put things together, the story/statement you told through your looks. It actually pushed me out of my comfort zone to use you as inspiration in my fashion. The over the knee look is my favorite of yours that I have completely adopted. When I walk in them I don’t necessarily feel taller, but empowering. lol I own the room wherever I am. Always did them over jeans but I seen u in shorts and tall boots and almost had a panic attack but I did it. 😍😍 thank you kyrzayda!!!

Daneisha
    October 3, 2017 at 6:43 pm

I like those slouch boots! They are so hot and they’re moderately priced too! All things I love. I will definitely be checking out my local DSW store for those! Thanks!

Toi
    October 3, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Love the over the knee boots. But I’m obsessed with the flats! Great looks!!

Michelle
    October 3, 2017 at 6:48 pm

I love the looks and they are so inspiring for the fall season.
    However, my favorite impressionable look is with the off the shoulder sweater look. It’s versitle to wear to work and then immediately out to play.
    This is also a look that doesn’t get old!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

Leyri Carrasquillo
    October 3, 2017 at 6:51 pm

I absolutely love all of your looks! DSW is definitely my go-to place to find the cutest shoes for very affordable prices. My favorite look in this post was your knee high boots!!! They are so sexy and you rock them girl! You are always so fabulous.

Rasheeda
    October 3, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Gasp! You’ve done it again! All of your outfits are fab but my favorite look hands down is ALL BLACK. Love the skirt, top and of course the over the knee boots. I will definitely be going to DSW to check these out. My style guru!! 😍😍

Kariny Bautista
    October 3, 2017 at 7:17 pm

I love all the looks, but my favorite of them all are the knee high boots. They make me feel sexy and edgy.. P.S As usuall you rocked all the looks 😉

Keyonna
    October 3, 2017 at 7:21 pm

All black for sure. Super stylish.

Candice
    October 3, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Boots are my go to shoe for Fall…Period!!! Easy on and off and you can never go wrong with black!! DSW has some awesome selections!!!

Sabrena
    October 3, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Love everything on your blog! I’m religiously on your site every day and especially on Thursdays @ 1pm when I receive your emails. I have it on my calendar with a reminder! Lol!

Jasmine Terry
    October 3, 2017 at 7:52 pm

I love the slouchy boots! I feel like they are the right fall accessory, they can be paired with so much. They’re timeless and classic. Old but new. So sleek and modern with such an elegant twist.

Keyonna
    October 3, 2017 at 8:07 pm

KeyonnaBerry
    October 3, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Loving the slouch Boot look. Very Isabell Marant… I want Want Want. Thanks in advance chica. I posted twice. There two Keyonnas on this feed. Wow

Shavonne DeAnn
    October 3, 2017 at 8:15 pm

Yassss to all of this! Now this makes me excited for Fall! Looks are on point! Loving it♥️

Eden
    October 3, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Beautiful style I love the boots. I love your style and the way you make it look easy to put it together. Effortless !!!!!

Anika
    October 3, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Love the over the knee boots and thank you for the link I just purchased them.

Lee
    October 3, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Your style in general is super DOPE! Today, I would vote for the over-the -knee boots. Thanks for sharing your style and inspiring us!!

Tondra
    October 3, 2017 at 8:46 pm

DSW has so many cute an affordable styles. It’s hard to pick just one favorite! I love the over-the-knee boots. You can dress them up or down. Happy fall y’all! 🌿🍃🍁🍂

Meka
    October 3, 2017 at 8:52 pm

The slouchy boot looks like a winner for me as a mom of 4 I love how you paired it with a cute love vest and jeans I would probably
    Run out of the flats chasing after my kiddos 🤣

Britney Sagastizado
    October 3, 2017 at 9:05 pm

I’m loving the flats! The oversized blazer looks so bomb with the flat. Definitely a comfy yet chic look.

Anna Carolina
    October 3, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Hello!! I absolutely love all three styles, I’m a fan of black shoes and these looks are no exception. I love your fashion sense always and DSW is my favorite store ever. I’m your fan “santiaguera” that now lives in Miami. You met my sister last sunday in NJ. 🤗 Hugs

Ibernia Pena
    October 3, 2017 at 9:16 pm

You have amazing style Kyrzayda. You are one of the few bloggers I completely identify with (being Dominican myself). Your style is impeccable! Love,love all these fall inspirations! Thank you and keep on rockin girl!! 🙂

Rose Mutale
    October 3, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Gorg! Where’s the skirt from?

October 8, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Milly my love

Cindy Paniagua
    October 3, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Everything you wear is absolutely amazing ❤❤❤❤

Ayana Harley
    October 3, 2017 at 9:38 pm

As per usual, you look gawwwwd-jus!

Adelina Persaud
    October 3, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Kyrzayda! I am just so thrilled to see how much your brand has grown. I started followinh you through Joanne when you were styling her ans training her (fitness) for Ms. Dr. I believe thats a few years now. I have said it before and I will say it again. You are such an inspiration to young women and especially latinas. A true power woman 🤗❤️ Thank you for being an inspiration and posting such amazing content which unlike other blogs can have some affordable options!

Xo Adelina

Nicole
    October 3, 2017 at 9:42 pm

the flats, i need those in my life 😍 entire look is bomb

Char Miller
    October 3, 2017 at 9:44 pm

My absolute fav look is the all black with the Selma sweater and skirt with the over the knee boots. That look is chic and classy and ultimately sexy. This look gets me in the mood for fall and I absolutely love anything off the shoulder 😍

Char Miller
    October 3, 2017 at 9:46 pm

Char Miller
    October 3, 2017 at 9:47 pm

Ari
    October 3, 2017 at 10:01 pm

I’m with you! Love the fall and fall weather. Shoes are my absolute favorite detail in an outfit. It just puts everything together! Love your style!! 😘😘

Camila P.
    October 3, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Loveeee all the looks!! You always seem to put these looks together so effortlessly. And always Slay! I’m always inspired by your post and look forward to your future posts. I found this post so helpful because sometimes when I go into DSW, I sometimes feel overwhelmed by the amount of shoes they have (amazing btw). But now I can go in with an idea of exactly I’m looking for to narrow down my search. Thanks!

Elvis Gonzalez
    October 3, 2017 at 10:13 pm

My favorite is the SLOUCH boots with the denim shorts!! Those boots are a must have!! I want them.. 👍🙏🏻😊

Rele
    October 3, 2017 at 10:28 pm

I love your style. So effortless!

Remiah Soto
    October 3, 2017 at 10:36 pm

obsessed ❤

Erika Macarthy
    October 3, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Looove all these looks!! Fab as always

Jenny O
    October 3, 2017 at 10:59 pm

My favorite look is the plaid blazer with the leather skirt and loafers. Love that the pieces are versatile & can wear easily on the go! Love pieces that are street chic!

Caroline Munoz
    October 3, 2017 at 11:01 pm

I am all about the Luxury inspired flats! Beauty and comfort….YES! What’s better than pairing those beauties with casual pants, trousers, oversized sweater, or even a skirt like you did! It’s the perfect addition to anyone’s closet that has a busy schedule or even someone in need of some down time. Thanks for the lovely DSW picks! These are all quite the must have looks 😉

Danette
    October 3, 2017 at 11:35 pm

The black knee boots w/ poncho & mini skirt is super cute!

Demi Roberson
    October 3, 2017 at 11:41 pm

I’ve been looking for the perfect slouchy boot! Thank you for linking them! So glad I’ve found a fashionable blogger that fits my style! You go girl!

Jodi
    October 3, 2017 at 11:42 pm

I love the luxe flats! They’re versatile, and can be dressed up or down. Soo cute!

Melody rivera
    October 3, 2017 at 11:43 pm

I love that you can make a beautiful outfit and switch up the shoes from flats to boots and make everything look beautiful .the boots are everything they accentuate your legs and it makes them look longer . Kyrzayda you are such an inspiration , and i love to take tips from your blog

Tamika Daniels
    October 3, 2017 at 11:45 pm

So I’m definitely a huge fan of the over the knee boots. For some reason I never think of the over the knee boots look good on me because I’m short. This season will definitely be the season I’ll try them out. everything about this whole post is life!!! Fall is also my favorite season because they’re so much fashion potential. Cute sweaters, boots, coats and scarves! I just wish the true fall would show vs this Lingering summer

Nicole
    October 3, 2017 at 11:46 pm

Swooning over the black over the knee boots! Very chic 😍❤️

Natasha S
    October 4, 2017 at 12:49 am

OMG I am obssesed with you and that all black outfit! You make that outfit so chic and wow! I just cant, love love love that over the knee outfit! Seriously, have been staring at it all day😩😩😩😍😍😍

Jennifer L.
    October 4, 2017 at 1:30 am

As a Spanish middle school teacher (Brooklyn to LA), I find is so frustrating to look comfortable yet trendy yet appropriate for my everyday wear in my classroom. I absolutely love fashion and absolutely love your posts. You give such great ideas of pairings that I would’ve never have thought of. I look forward to seeing your latest posts daily! #besos xo

Jennifer L.
    October 4, 2017 at 1:33 am

As a middle school
    Spanish teacher you give me so many ideas! It’s so frustrating trying to be trendy yet comfortable yet appropriate in the classroom. Thank you for all of your creative ideas. I also love reading your posts and blogs on my lunch break and preps!!! #besos #moda

Jamie W.
    October 4, 2017 at 1:35 am

I love the slouchy boot! It’s a classic black style that can be dressed up or down with different outfits. DSW always has cute shoes!!

Angel Facey
    October 4, 2017 at 2:13 am

I just want to start off by saying I absolutely love your style and I love that you always incoperate fabulous styles that are also affordable. I love all the looks and DSW pics but I’m obsessed with the over the knee boot look with that skirt and sweater, super chic and stylish, keep inspiring us.

SHAREE SLOAN
    October 4, 2017 at 5:54 am

I love each and every look!!! I throughly enjoy your twist on trending must-haves and look forward to your next blog post!

Love Davis
    October 4, 2017 at 6:16 am

Hey FabGirl,

At first I was iffy about the over the knee boot because I am 6feet tall. It last year I found a pair at DSW ironically from MIA and they were just the perfect black boot. They have been my favorite to this day. So glad you put this post together.

Elodie
    October 4, 2017 at 6:18 am

Love your look! And the boots 😍😍😍

Denise V.
    October 4, 2017 at 6:19 am

Absolutely love your looks! I just purchased similar flats and was looking for different ways to style them for work and a day out! I’m always reading your blog for inspiration and ideas! Now I’m going to run to DSW for a new fall boots like I need more pair of shoes but a girl can’t ever have enough shoes right?

rhona gipson
    October 4, 2017 at 7:10 am

Living in such a small town, DSW is seriously my saving grace! Regardless of the occasion, I can always walk in and find exactly what I need for the entire family and not break the bank. Snow boots, work shoes, ball gown shoes, summer shoes, school shoes…you name it, it has become my one stop shop and please don’t get started on the accessories 😍

Charise Parris
    October 4, 2017 at 7:28 am

I love your style aesthetic. These looks are everything and the shoes especially those over the knee boots. DSW always bringing the goods for everyday slayage.

Michelle
    October 4, 2017 at 8:24 am

Love your picks! And I love that slouchy boots are back!

Kimberly King Gardner
    October 4, 2017 at 8:50 am

These are FANTASTIC options and styled to perfection! The “over the knee” boots are my absolute fave!!!

Mary
    October 4, 2017 at 10:58 am

I love LOVE LOVEthe slouchy boots look!! They remind me so much of the ysl boots. Not only that are they super cute but comfortable which is perfect for someone like me who is a mom and always on her feet. DSW is always a go to for quality and style and it’s very affordable

Kanesha Waites
    October 4, 2017 at 11:16 am

I absolutely love the “Slouchy Boots“. These boots would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe. Not only do they look comfy I could see myself walking all day in these stylish heels. My second favorite boot is the over the knee style. Unfortunately, companies don’t make enough stylish boots like this to fit thick and fabulous legs like mine. Overall, job well done selling the look. I can’t wait to rock these boots with my fall fashion.

Catherine Paulino
    October 4, 2017 at 11:22 am

Loveeeeee it!!😍😍

Mia Broyles
    October 4, 2017 at 11:23 am

Great post! I’m torn between the slouchy and over the knee boot.

Christina
    October 4, 2017 at 11:26 am

See I have these sexy calves and can never find over-the-knee boots that accomidate for them. The frustration is real trying to find cute wide calve boots. I really want a pair and I am hoping to be lucky enough to find some this season.

Maritza Ybarra
    October 4, 2017 at 11:41 am

Love your style!! Great picks! 😍

Dorcas
    October 4, 2017 at 11:47 am

First and foremost, I absolutely admire you. I started following you on pinterest first (that sounds so stalkerih, lol). And, after that it was a wrap. I found and started following you in Instagram and you shined a light in me that had been off for a long time. You made me realize how I have stopped taking care of myself (mind, body and soul) while taking care of everyone else around me and there needs. I let myself go.

If that said, I absolutely love all your looks. However, the all black, fun skirt and over the knee boots is my FAVORITE.

LOVE IT!!!
    XOXO…

Tracey
    October 4, 2017 at 12:36 pm

I love all the outfits. You make everything look so beautiful.

Brittany
    October 4, 2017 at 1:20 pm

The black thigh highs are a timeless staple! Also love the backless loafers. I have a pair of gold ones that are my favorite!

Yudelka
    October 4, 2017 at 1:38 pm

I looove all your styles! But im living for the short jeans and the boots, its such a perfect duo for fall when its not to cold or too hot. Can’t wait to see more!

Tasha
    October 4, 2017 at 1:55 pm

All of the looks are fabulous! The black thigh highs with the fringe make a va va va voom statement though! Tre chic!!!

Nathanel
    October 4, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Love your style! I have to go with the over the- knee- boots, can never go wrong with all black 🖤.

Shani
    October 4, 2017 at 2:23 pm

You are amazing! Your fashion sense is impeccable. Love. Love, your blog and all of the fashion. Many blessings to your success.

Sensational Fringe Skirt - How To Style By Kyrzayda - Ecstasy Models
    October 4, 2017 at 3:01 pm

[…] Fashion Look by Kyrzayda […]

Anna Cabo
    October 4, 2017 at 3:43 pm

I just love your fashion sense and how you make anything look amazing. Your IG is always my first stop for inspiration for my lack of fashion sense. I also love watching your stories and how you are always mindful of what’s going on around you and the sufferings of others. Don’t change!

Siomara
    October 4, 2017 at 7:55 pm

I just love how you style your denim cutoffs with boots! I’m definitely going to try it out!

Ruthie L Studio
    October 5, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Fall is my favorite season. And boots are the best to go with it. Loving how you style all the shoes with your outfit, especially those over-the-knee-boots! 🙂
    xx
    Tiff L

Ellesca
    October 9, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Love your style. Slay mami!

Beatrice
    October 9, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Amazing story!
    Beatrice x

Charmine Asseng
    October 9, 2017 at 4:05 pm

every single look was amazing but the first one with those boots was off the hook

Mahoqany
    October 10, 2017 at 8:36 pm

The mother of this fashion lifestyle 😩🔥