OOTD

Layers

Hey Lovers-

On today’s blog it’s all about transforming your wardrobe. For example taking a simple turtleneck and styling with a OTS blouse for texture. I love playing with different patterns and colors, and Fall is the perfect excuse. It’s important to take a look at the things you own already and give it your own twist. Don’t forget about your basics I feel like we overlook them and they can always create such a great look.

I decide to stop by Salome Coffee shop today for a quick coffee run (not really since I had tea instead) I wanted to take some #ootd pictures. I know you guys love outfit content but lately I have been trying to reinvent myself. I feel like the same is not always good. I have been trying to switch it a bit.

I wanted to get a little more input from you guys as to what kind of content I should create for the blog besides fashion. I love creating fashion content, but I also feel I’m missing out on so much. Youtube has been on my mind for quite some time however video is a different kind of animal lol. I notice that if I post about beauty product or fitness it won’t get the same attraction from you guys. I do feel that taking care of your body is as important as the clothes you wear. So why are you having a hard time liking these posts? Anything that I should do differently?

So my main question is, do you guys want Fitness, Beauty, Home decor, travel? What would you guys like to see next on my blog. Now that the year is ending I want to make sure I’m working on the better for 2018! It’s all about evolving but I want you guys to be on board with me.

Hope you guys enjoy my #lotd. Wearing jeans & blouse from Vicidolls. Handbag TDE and sneakers Golden Goose.Catch you guys later! xo, K

Wendee Lee Curtis
    October 25, 2017 at 12:47 pm

I live for your fashion posts but would love to see a stylistic tie in between your fashion suggestions and home decor. I’m always looking for ways to make my home beautiful. Thank you!

Tiffany Webb
    October 25, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Hey Kyrzada, I’m sure you hear this a ton of times but your style is impeccable. I believe that you are on a whole different level than MANY fashion bloggers. That’s probably why other post don’t get much attention bc i know I’m like let me see the fits!! lol but in addition to fashion and style i would like to continue to see beauty and some home decor. That just my 2 cents. I’ve been following you since 2014, I believe, and I know, whatever you decided to do, you will kill it cuz that’s just what you do!

Alexa
    October 25, 2017 at 1:01 pm

I love this! Never thought about pairing a turtle neck with an off the boulder blouse. Cute!

Tiffany Webb
    October 25, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Sorry for the misspelling, Kyrzayda.

Yohanna
    October 25, 2017 at 1:01 pm

I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect boyfriend jeans! I love these ❤️

Porsche Pope
    October 25, 2017 at 1:04 pm

I might have to order some of those jeans. They look great on you!! I had a pair of boyfriend jeans from a Express that I absolutely loved but then I lost weight and they got to big. Thanks for sharing and continuing to inspire. Also, for some reason I can never comment on your InstaStories. My tag is @polishedpope. Take care beautiful!

April Edwards-McGaskey
    October 25, 2017 at 1:05 pm

I want to see all of the above! I love fitness, fashion, beauty and more! It’s the total package but I understand not everyone wants that. You could do something separate to showcase fitness etc. because I’m sure I’m not the only one who would appreciate it. Can’t wait to see what you do in the future…

Autum
    October 25, 2017 at 1:19 pm

You’re so Inspiring your blog, your sense of style and your faith in God. Just makes me want to get better and get my life together!!
    I would love to see more home decor things or I know this isn’t a suggestion but I would I would love to know how you organize your blog and social media content as well!!

Char Miller
    October 25, 2017 at 1:43 pm

I love it all! But I stalk your page daily for style inspiration. I want to know what your wearing daily. But your photos, poise and everything pumps me up! Showcase it all.

Janel
    October 25, 2017 at 1:47 pm

I would love to see travel and how the cultures inspire your fashion choices. Love your style!

Danielle Bonner
    October 25, 2017 at 2:03 pm

I love you blogs and the fact that you are transparent with us I thank you for sharing your life with us always I would love to get more travel inspiration as I am thinking about traveling solo for the first time ever and I would loved one home decor inspiration don’t stop the beauty and fashion as it puts a bright spot in my day to see what you are wearing daily

Jhakayra Perez
    October 25, 2017 at 2:19 pm

Love the green clutch, and ofcourse the ripped jeans nice layers 😻.

Shai
    October 25, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Love everything about you! Your style and perseverance is amazing and inspiring. I think the fitness posts could be more detailed around how often, how many reps, what area of the body your exercises are targeting, etc. Definitely love seeing the fitness and beauty posts but they require more detail and maybe videos (like how to videos). Also would love to see behind the scenes or day in the life of your online boutique! (Trade shows, vendor meetings, etc). Keep up the great work, you’re one of my fave bloggers! ❤️

Danielle Ford
    October 25, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I ran across your beautiful face in a DSW boot ad. I found my new woman crush!!! It is so inspiring to see someone whom you can pull inspiration from. Your outfits are flawless, fun, and on FLEEK! and you make it look so effortlessly. It is a pleasure to see a new face with similar style as myself that I can draw from. Keep doing exactly what you are doing. I know that when you are taking those photos that you are demanding everyone’s attention around you!!! Whatever you decide to dabble in, I’ll be right there taking a peek at it! Keep inspiring others!

Kia
    October 25, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I love seeing you do it all. I think It’s important to show how to juggle life. It also shows your versatility. Back in the summer you shared a libe video on IG and I loved it as I don’t wear a lot of make up and could use help in this department. By the way, love this look. Thanks for sharing these jeans in earlier post. I’m a new customer of VICI, thanks to you. I brought a pair of the boyfriend jeans. Super comfortable!!!! I hope to try more of their styles soon.

Alena Costume
    October 25, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Thanks so much for keeping Fashion Fun and Fresh!! I’m a new mom of a 10 month handsome son and sometime have limit time to shop in this new chapter of my life. However, when I do have the time to get any new clothes, looking at your IG and blog give great inspiration of clothes of how I can continue expressing fashion.

~A_Costume

Rosy
    October 25, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Love this awesome comfy look !

Samantha Oliver
    October 25, 2017 at 3:13 pm

That’s so creative!! I never would of know that was a a off the shoulder top over a turtle neck.

I’d like to content regarding fitness, beauty and home decor.

Kelli
    October 25, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Vici has the a great selection of destroyed jeans- now I’m gonna need these too! (I get notifications when you post on insta but now I will follow along here too! (Also, really jonesing for for that gift card!) xoxo

Katikatzz
    October 25, 2017 at 4:37 pm

I just love your style. Love to see your daily outfits, streetstyle and all.

Sandy
    October 25, 2017 at 4:52 pm

I’d like to see a mix of fitness, beauty, home decor & travel on the blog. After all variety is the spice of life. You’re looks give great inspiration. Keep up the great work Kyrzayda😍

Trenace Smith
    October 25, 2017 at 5:14 pm

I enjoy all your pictures. Fitness, Food Fashion. Keep being true to your brand.

Trenace Smith
    October 25, 2017 at 5:19 pm

I enjoy all your pictures. Fashion food and Fitness. Keep being true to your brand.

Zara
    October 25, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Absolutely love the way u put your pieces together paying attention to every detail 😍😍😍😍

Zara
    October 25, 2017 at 5:32 pm

All of the above!

D. Mar
    October 25, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Hey, I absolutely love your style and your blog. While I adore seeing your outfits, I would definitely love to see and learn more about your fitness routines and skincare/beauty products. Also as a new mom, seeing other women slay seamlessly, I’m always curious as to how they balance their social life with their personal.
    Keep up the greatness!

Caroline Munoz
    October 25, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Wow! This look is absolutely everything. Not to mention how sleek and comfy it is *thumbs up* On a side note, Salome Café is wonderful! The owner is such a kind & funny person, I always love to stop by to grab some coffee on the go. Thanks to you and your lovely blog I am always able to find local spots that I’ve never heard of before….so THANK YOU!

Jill
    October 25, 2017 at 8:13 pm

I always love to see home decor, you have the best style and fitness, travel too!! I know this sounds weird but I think you have the coolest speaking voice, on all your instagram videos im like I love her voice!!! Ha

Natalie
    October 25, 2017 at 9:03 pm

I would totally watch your videos on YouTube if you created a channel! I love love your fashion creativity! But would also enjoy hair tutorials, fitness and makeup routine! Keep up the great work!

Nesha
    October 25, 2017 at 9:07 pm

First of all I love your style! I would love a section just about tips….beauty tips,home decorating tips,what prouducts you use etc

Patricia Severino
    October 25, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Absolutely dying for this outfit!! When I saw it I am only thinking is one of the few times that a girl with curves rocks the boyfriend jeans. I have a big butt and sometimes is not easy to try looks that are lose since most times I just end up looking fat, not chic.
    Also looove the turtle neck with the OTS (who would’ve thought!?).

And as for what I would like to see you share more. I know you are a #bosslady and I would like to see more of that, Empowering. Like how did you started this? And what could you share with us that has helped you in this career/journey. Personally I have been thinking for a while that I need to get out of my comfort zone and do what I love, go get what I want. And most important, figure out what exactly is that I want. How to get there. Sorry if I went a little over :p just tot excited.

Brittney W.
    October 25, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Hi, I personally appreciate your fashion post because you have a unique sense of style and put items together that I wouldn’t think to and make it work!!!!!! I know that people draw from your fashion post because it’s the focus so that possibly why there isn’t as many likes…..maybe just simply increasing weekly fitness or beauty posts on your platforms can create more buzz??? I can get into some fitness—-provides motivation and inspiration. Travel I would love because it is something I enjoy (plus you find great places when you are traveling and your photos look bomb!)

Khalilah
    October 25, 2017 at 11:32 pm

This look is effortless but is the epitome of style. You took layering to another level – taking a simple fall piece and adding pattern to it is ingenious with a touch of innovation. Your blog gives us the ability to think outside the box without hesitation.

Thank you for encouraging ones sense of style and informing us that it is not COOKIE CUTTER but playful

Erika Macarthy
    October 25, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Love ur looks! It’s so fun and inspiring. I think you should do all of the above!

NaTasha
    October 26, 2017 at 1:45 am

Love this casual Fall look!! The tennis shoes is a perfect mix for the Blouse!

Xoxo , NaTasha
    Blogger: @inposh_weslay 😘

October 26, 2017 at 4:43 am

Such a cool outfit! You look great as always! x

Crystal
    October 26, 2017 at 7:50 am

Your style is effortless and at the same time unique to you. I feel like I can see your personality through your clothes. Keep up the great work! Also so want to try vici!

Crystal
    October 26, 2017 at 7:50 am

Love your looks! Your outfits are so effortlessly chic. I think travel and home decor would be great. I have my fitness and Beauty pages but really look to you for fashion. Maybe a new spin on fashion would be nice. For example how to make things work for your body and what stores are good for petite, plus, busty etc. Some people just don’t know how to dress for the body they have and I think you’ve mastered that so maybe share the info.

Thanks for the outfit inspirations!

Luz Estela
    October 26, 2017 at 9:17 am

I’m in love with the top 😍 It would be great to see content about travel ✈️

Madi
    October 26, 2017 at 9:31 am

I love your style!!

Gigi
    October 26, 2017 at 11:18 am

I would like to see fashion, beauty and travel. I like diverse content but only if it can be done well rather than have a bunch of blog topics and some aren’t good quality. I think that you should only do the topics that you can give the same kind of excellence that you bring with your fashion posts.

Jen H
    October 26, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Love the look! Adore the jeans! I actually appreciate your fitness posts. I am 38 fastly approaching 39 next month (Scorpio season) and I KNOW how important it is to take care of your body! So fashion AND fitness is my vote sis!

Sue Cardi
    October 26, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I love your style! If you want to evolve from fashion, I think fitness and good health is great to do! Quick work outs to stay in shape for us busy moms and business women. It might just take a little longer to catch on. Hang in there! You’re brilliantly !!
    PS I would love a video of your hair cut or blow out! Love your style!!

SHAREE SLOAN
    October 26, 2017 at 7:11 pm

SHAREE SLOAN
    October 26, 2017 at 7:13 pm

I actually you fitness post! I don’t enjoy shopping for athletic gear, however your post make me love it! Please please continue to post about fitness and maybe good food ideas. Hope this helps and look forward to your next blog.

Pearl Taylor
    October 31, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I love the idea of home decor and travel. I would love to see what you would wear on your travels. Also, if you home decor is more like how you different or is it totally different.

Pearl Taylor
    October 31, 2017 at 3:43 pm

I love the idea of home decor and travel. I would love to see what you would wear on your travels. Also, if you home decor is more like how you dress or is it totally different?

Serena
    November 8, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Hi Kyrzayda! How are you? So glad I can write to you! I sincerely appreciate very much you talking about fashion because it is the argument I am most interested in. I enjoy hearing about your perspective about clothes and style.
    Thank you for the beautiful photos!
    xoxox