FITNESS

Positive Routine

Hi guys, How many times do we use excuses to back out of plans? Hey, I’m guilty of this too, so I get it. And sometimes, if we don’t catch ourselves, it can get in the way of our goals. I’m guilty of this when it comes to my work out regime, even though I love going to the gym. I had to quickly snap out of it and tell myself to quit with the BS excuses. I know I need to workout out and do things that are good for me mentally, physically and emotionally.

I know it’s easier said than done, but right now is not the time to start making excuses. I woke up this morning and the first thing I told myself was that I can make it happen. I’m not going to let Endo control me. All I have to do is be mindful of my workouts. I did a cool partnership with Under Armour for IG and captured some great images. I wanted to share a blog post about not giving up on my lifestyle, because I have pain most of the time. This morning however, I woke up with no pain, so I knew I needed to push myself and hit the gym.

I’ve also been modifying my meals. Though it’s hard, I know I can live with it and turn this situation into a positive. If others can, so can I! I know this might sound strange, but in a way I’m so glad I can now speak about something other than fashion. I want to be a voice for many, not just through the eyes of fashion.

I hope you guys enjoy this look. I’m loving the Under Armour vest- I swear I wear everyday! I love to stay on top of my workout gear because it inspires me to hit the gym, especially now that I have to push myself even more to stay healthy.

I will continue working hard on getting better treatment for myself and sharing exercises you can do with any type of Endo or cyst diseases. This is my start of this chapter in my life.

Love you all and have a great day! 🙂

Kk

October 18, 2017 at 6:07 am

Cool! Great post! x

Tina Abney
    October 18, 2017 at 8:42 am

Very inspiring post!!! Love the outfit too!!!

Jandrew
    October 18, 2017 at 4:17 pm

The positive energy created by workouts is so worth the time . As I try coming out of a major depressive episode, my workouts have helped ! Physical health= Mental health.
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part

Anastasia
    October 19, 2017 at 4:24 am

Positive energy and clear thinking. Having a daily routine and not doing random things is very important for achieving your goals. I’m trying to have a routine and organize my day so I don’t get anxious and nervous. I like your post and I enjoy your look!

Tabitha
    October 19, 2017 at 11:55 am

Great post! Continue on your healthy journey. I suffer from endo as well and it can be difficult working out at times. Sending you light and love. Love the outfit too!

Yaddy
    October 19, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Thank you for the post. I have recently started working out twice a week with a group and it has started to change my shape. Some days I am exhausted from work and rushing home to get the dinner ready and kids settled in but I push myself bc I want to be healthy and really change my lifestyle. Thank you for being an inspiration to us. xo

Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review
    October 21, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Got very useful info! Thanks!