FASHION lifestyle OOTD

Vulnerability

Hey ladies and gents!

I wanted to share a little something personal. I’ve been going through some changes in my body; I feel like I’m always bloated and not quite not sure if it has anything to do with the cyst. I have yet to confirm if my diagnose is Endo but I can truly see a big change in my body.

I was in my car after a shoot and I started crying. I’ve been working out since 2009, not missing out one day so that I can always deliver beautiful clothing and content. But also for me and the type of lifestyle I want to live. I know this may sound vain, but feeling like my jeans don’t fit is not my version of a perfect ending to a shoot. Listen, this has nothing to do about weight – if you are comfortable in your skin, and happy with the way you look, I applaud you! You are beautiful in any size. It is all about self love. And so for me, I’m just use to looking a certain way, so it has been a bit of a switch up and adjusting to these new body changes that I did not want. So that is where my frustration comes into play. But I know I have to change my perspective and to stay positive.

If you guys know of anything I can do for bloating please let me know. I’m not eating as much, so I’m not sure if this is contributing to cause but it’s been a few weeks now. I went for a colonic which helped in the beginning but I’m right back to feeling and looking bloated. The feeling I have is so uncomfortable 🙁

I used to take Flat tummy tea back in the days and it would help but I know this has so much to do with my cyst. It’s about 4cm right now. The good news is that I’m going to a different doctor this week for a second consultation so hopefully I will get some good news.

I wanted to just share how I’ve been feeling. Some days I wake up and I want to conquer the world, other days I just feel so down, but I have to really remain positive. This is a temporary situation and soon I will feel like myself. I will start eating normal again and my belly won’t feel like I have a baby inside lol.

Although this is more of a personal blog, I’m still going to share a look and some links for you to shop that I hope you girls will enjoy.

Sharing this fun look from a few months ago. I’m rocking Vintage shorts from Levis, Silver booties (Must have) & Blazer from Kyrz’s Closet. It’s all about silver boots or booties this season. I’m so fascinated by this trend. Almost every designer is offering a version of mirrored silver boots. They are so much fun to style. You can style them with velvet, denim, a cool dress, even leather. I purchased mine from Forever21, but if your in splurging mode Chanel has the perfect ones for you.Hope you guys enjoy the look and Thanks for letting me share a little bit of my personal side.

Safe weekend everyone! xo, K

Patricia Severino
    October 27, 2017 at 9:00 am

Good Morning Beautiful!
    I completely understand how do you feel. we all have days like that, sometimes a whole week. My body wen’t to some changes in the past two years and I am still struggling to get out of there. for probably a whole year or more I did not feel comfortable in my own skin. I felt like I wasn’t myself. didn’t even wanted to take pictures. the important thing is to understand that this is temporary, just focus on taking care of yourself and your health. I like doing teas for bloating, also try non gluten diet, since it makes some people bloat. I saw this tea or water for the day from Massy Arias (Dominicans got to support each other!! lol), If I find it I will tag you on it

Thanks for sharing and allowing yourself to be vulnerable. that takes a lot of courage. <3

Have a Blessed Friday and Weekend!!

Diana Rivera
    October 27, 2017 at 9:11 am

Good morning,
    I go through this if I’m not on birth control. I have Endo though. There’s so many of us out there and all for different reasons. I personally didn’t know what to do when I would be a size 8 one day and the next I was in a 12 because like you, when jeans don’t fit, it’s not a good day. Staying away from dairy and anything with a dress hormones like beef. A doctor recommended no dairy and white meat only, and occasionally when I wanted red meat it had to be grass fed only. Tea also helped like a cranberry tea.

Danielle Bonner
    October 27, 2017 at 9:15 am

Good Morning I completely understand when your body is going through something medically it can change many things within your body and sometimes it is hard to accept or understand I am happy to hear you are getting a second opinion on your Cyst maybe you should force yourself to eat more maybe that will help and you need to pay attention to how many times you expel waste everyday that could be an issue as well Blessings to you

Angel
    October 27, 2017 at 9:52 am

Hi Kyrzayda, Let me just start with, I love your blog and your style!! I suffered with cyst and endometriosis since I was 18 and now I am 50. I was also diagnose with PID(pelvic inflammatory disease) I suffered many many years with pain and blotting. At 40 I had a full hysterectomy due to uterine fibroid and a host of other issues. I can honestly say this is the best I have felt in decades!! Sorry to bore you with my history, but I said all this to say I had major bloating issues. For my bloating I drink Camomile tea-it is a natural diuretic. I also drink lemon water and I take CLA Lean Body Fat Reduction by Irwin Natural.

October 27, 2017 at 10:46 am

Amazing boots <3

Junias
    October 27, 2017 at 10:58 am

Hi,
    Let me first tell you that you look very good. I have telling myself everytime I look at your pictures that had lost. I mean you look thinner than before. What helps me with bloating is that I reduced and even am thinking about stopping milk completely. It breaks my skin and make me bloat. The other thing that work for me is drinking water/tea with ginger and lemon first thing in the morning. People are different but I hope this helps. Much love from Finland❤

Melanie
    October 27, 2017 at 1:04 pm

Not sure if you’ve ever tried Whole 30, but it has helped me identify foods that upset my system and ultimately, bloat me. I still have my days (I feel like its so hard for women!), but now I can cut out those “triggering” foods. I know you don’t feel it, but you look fabulous lady!

Jandrew
    October 27, 2017 at 3:11 pm

Darling I hate to hear that you don’t feel well , hang in there ! These fabulous silver boots are enough to make you smile. Great look !
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part

Terra
    October 27, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Hi Love your blog and your spirit. You always look amazing. I want you to feel better. I also suffer with gastric issues and it totally zaps my energy. What I have found for me is that stress makes it worst. I had to stop working too much and make dietary changes. Many things can cause the bloated feeling and it is very uncomfortable, ulcers, h pylori, dairy, gastritis, etc. What helped me was resting and changing my diet, no sugar, dairy, decreasing breads, no white flours, no citrus at all, nothing fried, basically I ate a bland diet. Also drinking aloe vera juice, chamomile tea, digestive teas with turmeric and ginger helped me. I would take DGL licorice root and ate small frequent meals. NOthing acidic and drank alkaline water. Probiotics were also helpful for me. Stay blessed and hope you get better.

Melanie
    October 28, 2017 at 9:20 am

Dear K: Keep your head up. As you get older, female body goes through so much. I had Uterine fibroids, one had attached to my left ovary, etc. Doctor wanted to give me a hysterectomy. I did NOT want to lose my core (womb). I got a second opinion. Wonderful female doctor, did a procedure to remove the fibroids as much as possible. Removed one ovary; but it was such a relief, bloating went away, still had one ovary for hormones. I was in my early forties; I sailed right on through to menopause and fibroids went away and I am in healthy condition. I did cut out sugar and flour and that helped immensely. Try some tumeric tea as well. Good luck sweet lady!

Autum
    October 28, 2017 at 10:19 am

I recently had to have a cyst removed from my knee 🙁 It was so sore and painful that it started to bruise at just the slightest touch. Taking blog pics showing my leg was soo hard to do. Luckily this Wednesday the cyst was removed and now I have these stitches on my knee as they are healing. I’m not sure if I will have a huge scar once my knee recovers but I can relate to this message you’re not alone!! Sending you lots of love

xoxo
    Autum

MONIQUE
    October 28, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Hello!! You are absolutely beautiful by the way. I was having the same issue and got tested for food sensitivities. Gluten and dairy was my main source of inflammation. You can get a simple blood test done and may bring you some relief.. I never had any issues with food until I went through the most stressful phase of life. I hope this helps.

Kari
    October 31, 2017 at 7:08 am

Have you heard of Dr Sebi and tha non hybrid food diet? If you eat food that makes your body’s ph more alkaline, then no disease can survive in your body. Things like Fibrod tumors shrivel shrink and fall out. Non hybrid foods are original forms of foods that your body recognizes. Every food is Plant based organic and non hybrid. No meat or dairy. :::foods that are ok include. Alkaline water. Coconut milk. Spelt. Quinoa. Red onions kale. Strawberries. Black berries. Ginger tea.
    If you search the web you will find more info on this eating lifestyle and nutritionists who support it. Hope this helps.

Kari
    October 31, 2017 at 7:10 am

If you search the web you will find more info on this eating lifestyle.

Kari
    October 31, 2017 at 7:14 am

Dr Sebi website: http://advocatesfordrsebi.org/faqs/how-do-i-get-rid-of-fibroid-tumors/

There are lots of foods on the non hybrid meal plan I only listed a few in my previous comment.

Warmest regards

michelle
    October 31, 2017 at 10:47 am

OMG feel better! Sending all my prayers to you!

Tiffany Webb
    October 31, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Aww, I hate to hear that you’re still not feeling well. You have the right mindset so I just want to encourage you to continue to hang in there. Room temp water infused with lemon, cucumber, ginger, and mint has helped me with bloating and it’s a cleanser too. Maybe you could try that and see how it works. I hope you feel better soon!

Chenenne gonzalez
    November 5, 2017 at 8:28 am

Hi Kyrzayda

Pls let me know if your diagnosis dies not come back as endo. I had a 22 cm tumor on my ovary which made me look 6 months pregnant. After being misdiagnosed by one of the best doctors at Columbia Presbyterian, I finally was correctly diagnosed with having a mucinus cystadenoma. I experienced the same symptoms that you described in your post. If you need seeking a 2nd or 3rd opinion pls reach out to me. It is a process. Stay strong.

Jessica
    November 5, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Hi kyrzayda fellow Dominican here. I like your blog. I don’t know if your into essential oils. My friend cured her ovarian cysts with them as well as following a nutritional regiment. If you’d like more info.please email me.

Sandria
    November 6, 2017 at 4:10 am

I have no advice when it concerns your cyst but I do suffer from recurrent prolonged bloating and the main thing that helps me is snacking on cucumber slices throughout the day. For improper digestion, a kiwi after meals. Add chia seeds on top of your food.

~Tha~Golden~Lady~
    November 6, 2017 at 4:51 am

Gosh thank YOU for sharing w/ us your health issues love ! Hope it helps to open up a little… Wish you best of luck w/ every thing you’ve got to deal w/and hope you know you always look good w/ or without explanation… But I completely understand the ‘not feeling right’ situation. In any case this look is insane (as usual) You GO girl x

Aj
    November 6, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I waa experiencing tbis a few months. My diet changed with eliminating processed food and minimizing sugary foods. I stopped drinking coffee 9 weeks ago and switched to green tea only. Also stsrted eating more fiber, grains, protein, giid fat(olive oil znd avocados), veggies. and fruit. Consistently workout 4x a week. I can see a huge difference.

Heather
    November 7, 2017 at 6:45 am

Try eating Paleo. It has helped me a ton. I have PCOS and it has helped with the pain and bloating.