FASHION lifestyle OOTD

Statements

Hi Loves!!

Stoping by to give a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has been super supportive to me in this time of need. As you guys know I was recently diagnosed with cancer :(. But wait let’s rewind to a few weeks ago when I was given a different diagnosis (ENDO) but it wasn’t 100%.  You guys also supported me by sending me messages and keeping me alert to the symptoms of ENDO. My symptoms had nothing to do with ENDO. I took it upon me to go back into the ER my body didn’t feel right. I was super bloated but it wasn’t normal. I know my  body and something wasn’t right. I was admitted for having fluids in my lungs and stomach the same night I went into the ER. After being in the hospital for 4 days, and getting some more tests done including a biopsy, the sad news came in. YOU HAVE cancer. Shit … F…K your world changes. Your head spins and you just want to cry to your Mom. I’m doing ok now just waiting for the next process which is CHEMO 🙁 .

I’m so thankful this platform allows us to connect and support each other. A few days after being released from the hospital I took some energy from within me to shoot a few looks in the city. The city always bring me joy. I still want to bring you guys fashion & beauty content. My body has changed a bit, a little weaker and I haven’t been able to workout.

I purchased the vest two weeks ago, it’s Marissa Webb it was on wish list since a few years back to purchase something from her collection. I’m glad I finally did. The hat is certainly a statement piece it’s from Lack of color and jeans from NAKD. I love this whole combo it’s definitely true what they say a good outfit can lift your spirits up. Do you guys agree?

xo, K

Carole Barclayu
    November 7, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Hang in. I only started following you in August .Thank u fashionbomb for s/o to your site. Nothing in life is an accident. I can tell you I know the road will be hard . My dad had cancer and recently passed on flip side my friend daughter had cancer less than 2% success rate and kicked it!!So point is … Do your treatment , there will be days you feel tired and the why me kicks in and could I have done something to prevent etc.. it’s ok to feel those days..But.then pick yourself up and start again . Just know God got you, just do your part and leave rest to him . Will continue to keep you in prayer . Hugs

Tina Abney
    November 7, 2017 at 8:03 pm

OMG!!! i am so sorry Kyrzayda. I did not know. i thought you had Endo. I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family. I know this is easier said than done, but you have to constantly pray and throw burdens upon God. He will never do you wrong.

Alexis
    November 7, 2017 at 8:21 pm

So so so sorry to read that. You are one of my favorite bloggers and I will pray for you. Please stay strong.

Viv
    November 7, 2017 at 8:31 pm

My prayers are with you, Kyrzayda! You are such an inspiration to so many, and your fight will make you that much more of an inspiration to us all. Thank you for being such an amazing and positive spirit, and so open to sharing your story. Reading this made me remember why I am studying to become a doctor.
    God is definitely with you and always will be. I know you will get through this without a doubt!

Cheeron
    November 7, 2017 at 9:26 pm

You look fabulous, no doubt it’s due to your fabulous sense of positivity and the love you have flowing to you from all of us! I’m praying for strength for you and your family as you fight this battle. Remember, everything is temporary.

Monica Dawson
    November 7, 2017 at 10:08 pm

I’ve been following you for years and watched/read your insta-story where I saw a glimpse about cancer. I know you have been having health issues over the last couple of weeks, but I had to come over to your blog to see if what I saw was true. I am so sorry you got this diagnosis but God is going to heal you and you have my prayers and the prayers of many others of a speedy journey to recovery. Love and prayers!!

Tahera
    November 8, 2017 at 12:29 am

This is upsetting news. I have been following you for some time and really enjoy your ever evolving style. These are the moments when God will carry you like in the poem “Footprints in the Sand”. I will be praying for you.

Michael Askew
    November 8, 2017 at 5:44 am

Keep The Positive Attitude. Life is Not Over. I’m Praying for you and you. Luv Ya!

November 8, 2017 at 5:50 am

Great hat <3

Ida
    November 8, 2017 at 6:42 am

Praying for strength and total healing for your mind, body and spirit! We are all in this journey together… remain strong!!!

michelle
    November 8, 2017 at 8:15 am

OMG sending my love to you and your family! You’re a fighter so I know you’re gonna be just fine. And a good outfit can lift your spirits. When I’m feeling down I just play in my closet LOL. Hang in there mama! We’re all praying for you!

Melanie Smith
    November 8, 2017 at 9:33 am

Prayers to you. Stay strong and keep fighting!!

SABRINA
    November 8, 2017 at 9:55 am

Lifting you and your family up in prayer! God is a healer!!! We Love You!!! #FCANCER

Nikki Leacock
    November 8, 2017 at 9:58 am

Yes, I️ agree! Your beauty shines through the pain. Prayers and love to you and your family.

Ralizabeth
    November 8, 2017 at 10:08 am

You are a total inspiration! I am rooting for you! I’ve worked with Denisse in the past and found you years ago through her. Sending positive vibes your way. Xoxo

Charmine Asseng
    November 8, 2017 at 10:15 am

sending you so much love and support, you look amazing and you killed this look!

Dominique
    November 8, 2017 at 10:40 am

You’re so dope and such an inspiration! Keep fighting even when you don’t want to. Keep praying even when you feel he doesn’t hear you! Keep being strong! i know you will get through this! You are more then a conqueror!

Jennifer
    November 8, 2017 at 10:48 am

Hey there! I have been reading your blog for a while now, this news has truley been a shock to me. I want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers! Sending you love from Maryland!

Yuby Colon
    November 8, 2017 at 10:54 am

Amor,
    You is strong, you is fierce, you is a warrior…and cancer has NOTHING on YOU!!
    I know that it is always easier said than done, but positive energy keeps our heart full and a full heart can help you climb mountains and overcome the impossible. I’m preaching to the choir as you have already overcome many obstacles and you are fully aware of the energy and love that you had to immerse in, even on days that you felt you had nothing left, because we all have those days.

“Your body hears everything you mind says #stay positive
    Con much amor, @yubygirl

Allycin
    November 8, 2017 at 11:02 am

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Tracey
    November 8, 2017 at 11:20 am

Hi, I’m a more recent follower. I’ve seen you around fashion week, and always loved your style. My Dad also had stage four cancer. I wanted you to know the thing that helped him was just eating really clean nothing but vegetables, sour sap, guava juice and so forth. Just lots of food from the earth and depending on the part of the country you are in cannabis oil. Please have faith. I wish you well.

Aj
    November 8, 2017 at 11:20 am

Love and Light to you as you get through this journey.❤❤❤❤❤

Jathiyah
    November 8, 2017 at 11:33 am

God is a Healer! He’s always with us and he NEVER leaves us! May God continue to Bless you and your family!

Maureen
    November 8, 2017 at 12:53 pm

For you I am praying….. be strong The Lord will never leave you or forsake you

Tomeka
    November 8, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Praying for you and sending love. ❤️

Natalee
    November 8, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Sending prayers and positive vibrations your way!!

Lyana
    November 8, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Kyrzayda, thank you for sharing your journey with us, and your passion. There are many inspirational stories (some we know personally) of unwanted and sometimes debilitating conditions reversing. You are strong and inspire many by doing what you love most. Keep injecting meaning and something you can be passionate about into every day, see your body as the healthy, vibrant vehicle you want it to be, and love yourself. Believe full-heartedly that you are one of those inspirational stories. (http://Peccadilly.com) P.S. The vest is highly covetable. This is a great look!

Atira
    November 8, 2017 at 3:03 pm

God is able. I’m new to new to your blog and journey but I have seen you on Pinterest and said you were dope. Thank you for sharing your strength, your journey and what will soon be a part of your testimony… I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Sasha
    November 8, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Just take care of yourself we will be here. You be good . GOD just told me you be good weird but he did. Am here trying to understand this strong felling that you will be ok because i see this image of you doing what you like

Zee Healis
    November 8, 2017 at 3:47 pm

You are a true definetion of superwoman!!! I love you and my whole family is behind you in prayer !! Remember your not fight for victory – YOU ARE FIGHTING FROM VICTORY !!!!!! You have already won – you are more than a conqueror through Christ !!!

Tutu
    November 8, 2017 at 4:01 pm

You’ll win this, I believe in you!!
    Stay positive and remember your body will heal itself. Check out Dr. Axe and the Max Gerson nutrition guide for those with cancer and understanding what it is. I wish you the best!!

ABI
    November 8, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Hi Kyrzayda!

I’ve been following your page for a while now and by far, you are my favorite blogger as far as fashion is concerned. I’m so sorry to learn this news, but I’m rest assured that you are a strong willed woman and you WILL push through this chapter of your life like the warrior you are. I will keep you in my prayers…big virtual hugs to you as well as healing and light❤️✨

Chris
    November 8, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Praying for strength and guidance on your journey to a healthier you. BTW – You rocked that outfit!!! Love how you created your own sunshine! Keep inspiring beautiful!

Hope Hill
    November 8, 2017 at 6:16 pm

My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you.

LCJ
    November 8, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Sending love and prayers your way! Our family went through a cancer diagnosis a year and a half ago. Thankfully our mom is now cancer free. Surround yourself with loved ones and choose a path towards healing that works for you. We are rooting for you! Be blessed.

Olivia Abdelmalek
    November 9, 2017 at 12:44 am

God bless your soul. I really look up to the fact that you’re staying strong and still working on posting up content. Get some rest and trust in God. He’s very powerful and is by your side.

Monica
    November 9, 2017 at 9:05 am

Sending prayers and love to you and “thank you” for sharing your personal story with us. I have been following you for a very long time, so please know you have a lot of “Prayer Warriors” who follow you and care about you even if we never met. We are praying for you sis! God Bless you and stay strong. You are an inspiration and More Than a Conqueror!

Be Blessed

Rhonda
    November 9, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Prayers to you. God will see you through

Jamillah
    November 10, 2017 at 9:31 am

Sending you prayers, love, and strength. We are with you.

jasmine
    November 11, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Sending prayers …as a stage 4 breast cancer striver I know this new path is definitely not easy…break down if you need to…but…don’t remain there …God is great…if he brought you to it…he will bring you through it…thanks for elevating!

Clarice Potts
    November 12, 2017 at 1:36 am

My Prayers are with you!!! A HEALING IS COMING YOUR WAY IN JESUS NAME!!! Be strong & stay positive through this process!!! I was misdiagnosed at 1st with pneumonia. One hospital said I had fluid in my lungs with no X-ray done. I didn’t feel right about that. I went to another hospital & I had X-rays, scans, etc. I was told that night I had a mass in my chest wall. I followed up & had a biopsy. I was diagnosed with stage 2 Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I was devastated but God got me through it!!! This was in June 2009. I had surgery & a series of tests. I started my Chemo in July 2009 & finished in Sept. 2009. I did 4 cycles of Chemo followed by 20 rounds of radiation. It’s been 8 years I’ve been Cancer free!!! I stayed positive & listened to Kenneth Hagee Healing CD a lot & read healing scriptures out of the Bible. It was hard but I made it through. I started losing my hair. I had short hair to begin with. I shaved it off when it started falling out. I went in the bathroom alone & smiled in the mirror. I cried skittle but I did it on my own. It started growing back right after Chemo. It grew back thicker & prettier. Please try to laugh a lot during this process. This will help you. Also, please stay away from sugar (sweets) Cancer cells feeds off of sugar. I did a lot of research & found this out. You seem like a strong woman & I can imagine you going through this like the strong woman I imagine you to be!!! It is hard to hear Cancer but you can beat it!!! I saw myself healed & living my life again. See yourself that way & meditate on that daily. God is amazing!!! I’m sending lots of love your way!!! God Bless you!!!

Bonah
    November 14, 2017 at 4:11 am

I have followed you for donkey years…literally!!!! My heart, my thoughts and prayers are with you darling. Praying that God gives you and the family strength in this very difficult time and above all praying for total healing. Our God is able…

Chloe
    November 14, 2017 at 5:57 pm

you are so amazing and so favored. your light still shines through this challenge and i appreciate the strength you represent. thank you for continuing to inspire <3

Rhonda Gill
    November 18, 2017 at 9:44 am

God has you covered!!!

Shan
    November 22, 2017 at 5:19 pm

This just makes me so tearful, cause I have followed your style on Instagram/my blog for a long time and what intrigued me was your unique, cultured style and character mixed with a strong faith for Jesus. Even if others didn’t believe, you inspire gracefully and it just showed how truly beautiful you are as a lady/woman too and it’s so disheartening you are going through this, but I know God, family, friends, followers, bloggers and others who admire you as person whether known or not will help you through! So just know when you feel weak, sad, tired, fed up and distressed we all love and care for you and your in our thoughts and prayers! MUCH LOVE AND PRAYERS TO YOU SWEETHEART, your doing well. Stay strong xoxo