6,401 Photos

Over the weekend I was looking back at older posts of myself on IG
from over 3 years ago. I first started out as a Stylist for Once Upon
a Skirt part time. My buying skills, discipline, and my passion is
what led me to where I am now in my career. I was also working full
time in the Health industry however, it was not my passion of mine. I
made great money and good insurance, but my heart was not in it. I was
fortunate enough to work at Once Upon a Skirt because it kept my
drive.

For those that do not know, I also appeared on a reality show called
Glam Fairy back in 2012. Reality TV was not meant for me; It was the
longest 4 months of my life lol. What some of you don’t know, is that
I kept my full time job while filming, so it was a very exhausting
period in my life. I learned a lot about myself and well, reality TV
was not a part of my future (for now lol)

2013 was the year I put a lot of things in perspective in my career.
Where do I want to be? What do I really want to do? Looking at these
pictures on IG reminded me of everything I’ve been through, all the
people I’ve met, and the opportunities that have come my way up to the
present. I’ve been blessed to work on amazing projects. I was
fortunate to work for a show called Buenos Dias NY on Telemundo as one
of their main stylists for different segments which was super fun.
Being able to style different models and clothes was super fun- two
things I loved to do!

From writing my very own book, to styling for an award show called
“Premios Lo Nuestro”, I have come such a long way. Along with having a
passion for the Fashion Industry, I also have a passion for Fitness
and love to be be able to share with you my health journey.

2014 was the year where I really hustled. I trained on the side for
extra cash, got better at blogging but it was just the beginning of my
logging career. It wasn’t my time just yet. Hard times came and went
but I wouldn’t have traded the hard times at all. My trials and
tribulations were what kept me pushing forward, even when times were
super rough. I never gave up on myself. So as went down memory lane
this past weekend, it made me realize that those memories continues to
lift me up. I am so thankful to God for blessing with doing what I
love. It continues to lift me up during this hard time. If you ever
feel lost or hopeless, always remember that you may not be where you
want to be, but be thankful for the present and the opportunity to
keep going at it. My journey is my very own savior. Let your journey
be yours.

I want to Thank God for each brick, because my wall will continue to
grow. I do not plan on quitting, so wait for me!

Xo,

LOOK DETAILS

Gucci Tee Skirt American Eagle Blazer Anthropologie Handbag Timabee Bags Boots (Old) Also like DSW  Earrings TopShop

Hope you love this fun look!

December 13, 2017 at 8:45 am

Just beautiful. You wrote it in a way where I could visualize each moment as though I lived it. It’s true sometimes we may get that moment that we feel we aren’t where we want to be. I know for me it happens more often than not but as you said we need to keep going in our very own journey. Thank you for always being you, for being raw and giving us the good and the bad but most importantly for showing us that you’re human! Love you and thank you for allowing me to see you in your journeys 💜😉

Akilah Malaika
    December 13, 2017 at 9:08 am

Your life journey inspire me so much. I look to you blog and ig page for ideas on my own style and look. Keep going because God will never quit on you. You are a conqueror through Christ Jesus and know that your healing is already done. 🙏🏾🙏🏾‘S up for you.

Jordana
    December 13, 2017 at 9:44 am

Kyrzayda, this is amazing and so inspiring. There is so much strength in your story, so much determination and power of will. You have built a beautiful career and deserve the success you have now. I wish you the best on this next step of your journey which I am sure you will get through with flying colors. Keep up the great spirit and positive attitude and as you said, these will be more bricks you are adding to your walls. Love and light to you!

Olivia
    December 13, 2017 at 11:12 am

Hard work eventually pays off! I’m glad you are reaping the fruits of your labor 🙂 As an aside, what are those first earrings? I tried clicking the link but it doesn’t take me to that specific item

xx, Olivia

Tenesha
    December 13, 2017 at 11:24 am

Thanks so much for sharing!!! Love you heart and passion!!! ❤️

Kristie
    December 13, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Wow, you have such an amazing story! There are so many great opportunities that you have been given. It goes to show you that hard work pays off. This is so inspiring! Can’t wait to see things get even bigger and better for you.

December 13, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Obsessed with your blazer! x

Idalys
    December 13, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Hola Kyrzayda! Thank you so much for this message. I needed to hear this. Your honesty is very encouraging. It is also a demonstration of your strength. Chin up momma!

Yaudy Cristina
    December 13, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Keep on fighting beautiful! God is good never forget.

Nikeeta Allen
    December 13, 2017 at 4:08 pm

I love reading what you share… my favorite part (and I wrote it in my grateful journal ) ” always remember that u may not be where u want to be , but be thankful for the present and the opportunity to keep going at it”! ….. and that encouraged me so and I’m definitely sharing this with my husband who is an entrepreneur also …. I always say I’m determine to “pray”, “trust” and “Depend ” all on Jesus! !!! Why worry when the creator got me ….. God Bless u Girl ÷!!!!#urfanfromDetroit

Alyssa
    December 13, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Wow! Amazing milestones and I can’t wait to see what else you’re bringing to the table! You are a warrior! ❤️

Dawn
    December 13, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Your courage and strength continue to amaze me. I know you have dark days dealing with cancer not to mention the emotional struggles. Nonetheless, you persevere and still find the fortitude to inspire us with your life lessons. I know it is because of your relationship with God that you dont just talk the talk you truly walk the walk. Its easy to praise him when the sun is shining over your life but when it starts to rain that is when you see the true believers. I pray your future be filled with less walking and more sunshine. May HE light the way and carry you to good health. Be Blessed. Dawn

Anna Carolina
    December 13, 2017 at 9:40 pm

LOVE u!! You have no idea how you have changed my life and the way I see my day to day “struggles”. God bless you!!

Style Chic 360
    December 14, 2017 at 2:54 pm

You are so strong. We will definitely wait for you.

Blessings and peace to you.

Joanne Gonzalez
    December 15, 2017 at 12:16 pm

You rock!

Jandrew
    December 15, 2017 at 3:23 pm

Your ability to share and speak from the heart is a great unique gift . When the posts on our fashion blogs help , support and nurture others the blessing is twofold . You have given me inspiration!! Thanks
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part

Monica
    December 16, 2017 at 7:50 pm

When I first started following you…I was truly delighted and amazed at your unashamed and profound belief in God. I just learned of your temporary plight…God be with you. Keep and heal you. Don’t give up the fight. Our God is a healer and He is faithful that promised! Remember that the prayers of the righteous availeth much. We are praying for your complete healing and restoration. You are a woman of strong faith and expectation. Blessings to you my dear!

Jenn
    December 20, 2017 at 12:23 pm

Just a passionate prayer warrior here! Your story gives me life. I don’t usually comment on your blog but i am a stalker from afar! I will continue to to ask God for divine healing and will continue to send you positive energy and messages through your IG. I know that you will soon be giving your testimony of remission.

Love & Light!

Silvia Rivera
    December 22, 2017 at 11:03 am

You are such a warrior girl . I just want you to know I enjoy reading your blog but more importantly I log on to see how you’re doing on the days when it’s quiet on your end . I admire your strength . I don’t know you personally but you really are amazing . Sending you love and light everyday

BestChas
    April 15, 2018 at 1:02 pm

I see you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra bucks, search for: Ercannou’s essential adsense alternative