Coffee Break FASHION OOTD

Coffee Break Thankful 2017

Hi ladies and gents-

I was definitely feeling very fearful two weeks ago; having to deal with the news of having cancer and going through chemo was very emotional for me. My life changed drastically within a matter of two months. I was in denial at first, then came anger, sadness, frustration- all these emotions came crashing down on me and so, I felt the wrath of darkness clouds hovering over me and knew I had to change my mindset and snap out of it quickly. And thats what I exactly did. I refuse to live in fear and believe that there are so many good things coming my way!

The beginning of the year marks one year working self employed. Yes, there is still that little bit of uncertainty for whats to come in 2018, but I’m definitely hopeful that 2018 will be even better than 2017. 2016 was a very successful year for my blog- I was fortunate enough to work with some amazing brands and this year has been a blessing as well. I was able to prove to myself that all of my hard work did not go unnoticed, and am very thankful for so many brands once again giving me the opportunity to highlight their work on my platform. And of course, I have to thank all of my readers and followers for supporting and cheering me through my journey.

I did a lot of traveling this year which I’m extremely happy about because that was one of my goals I told myself I wanted to do more of for 2017, so reflecting back on all the countries I’ve visited this year gives me this feeling of accomplishment. Traveling to Europe for the first time was a check off my bucket list but there are so many countries I still need to travel to and plan to do so for 2018! Some of my trips included Italy, Barcelona and my fav, Paris. Paris was a dream come true and one of my go to cities to visit and I cannot wait to go back. I was also able to travel with some amazing brands such as Kia Motors, We All Grow Latina, Soul Cycle, Mccafe, JW Marriott and SCAD University of Georgia to name a few. I’m in a awe because even through the bad, God still continues to bless me. One of my last trips before I began chemo was to Vegas with Mccafe for the Latin Grammys. I was aware of my diagnosis, but thankfully I was able to make it for the awards and very grateful to the brand who gave me the opportunity to work this campaign.

I would like to take this time and give a shout out to some of the amazing campaigns I was able to work with, not to brag, but rather to show you guys that endless hours of work back in 2014-2015 are not in vain. Thank you @DSW for believing in diversity. Thank you @Mcdonalds @liverpooljeans @underarmor @visa @ubereats @uber @kiamotors for believing in the Latino community and opening doors for Latinas like myself. Thank you @vicidolls- I’ve worked with this brand for a year now, so thank you for believing in me and trusting with your campaigns. Thank you to Patricia Nash, this will be my second year working with you guys. Thank you for believing in my brand and being the first company to work with. Thank you to ALL of these amazing brands for the work but especially the PR behind all the magic: @puma @bloomingdales @maybelline @jcpenny @jwmarriott @avenno @carefreeus @bananarepublic @senvere @incinternationalclothing @macys @lexus @narsissist @impressmanicure @weallgrowlatina @celestesfjewelry @storets @jolynclothing @wetswimwear @official2xist @madison_james @shephora @newbalance and Short Hills Mall.

A HUGE shout out to Chevy from Now and Zen. When I was diagnosed and went through my first round of chemo, this lovely human being still wanted me to be a part of a campaign even though I wasn’t able to. She always believes in me and thinks of me every time. Thank you, Chevy. You are my girl!

Last but not least, huge thank you to the team at Bollare PR, Boden PR, Factory PR, 360i PR, Instabrand Team and Pulse Advertising. You guys make it happen for us bloggers. Your work is never unnoticed. I know it must be hard putting a campaign together, the long hours, setting up photo shoots, deadlines for your brand etc and its people like yourselves that make it happen for us bloggers.

No matter what, there is always opportunity to grow in this industry. Get out of your own mind. Don’t let that be an obstacle, just go out there and give it your best. If you deliver, best believe brands will knock on your door. It did not happen for me immediately, but it DID happen because I stuck it out and I’m thankful I did. I’m continuing to grow as a business woman, I look forward for whats to come 2018. This step back with cancer certainly made work a tad bit more difficult, but like I said earlier, I refuse to live in fear and will not forgot about all the blessings that have come my way. I’m still here, I’m still working, and I’m still fighting.

With that being said, I just locked in my first campaign for 2018 and one in the works. Even though I lost a lot of my hair and weight, I’m going to prove to the industry that it’s ok to continue living, working, doing what I love and look freaking fabulous with cancer. GOD Is good.

Thank you for allowing me to share my success with you guys, and thank you God for allowing me to do what I love. I love you all!

Happy New Year!

K

Thank you God for allowing me to do what I love.

Outfits details Dress Storets Boots & Sequin Clutch Shopbob Earrings Baublebar (shopbop is having a sale 20-70% off) Sandals TopShop (sorry ladies Sold Out)

Hope you guys enjoy this fun look!! Happy New Year 2018

Location Salome Cafe (Best Croissant in town)

Photos by @geri_1221

Niya
    December 29, 2017 at 7:25 pm

You are amazing. Keep inspiring us while still being an inspiration to yourself.

Andrea
    December 29, 2017 at 7:42 pm

You are so beautiful and radiant ♥️ Praying for you always. x, A

CBrionne
    December 29, 2017 at 7:55 pm

you look amazing !!! We will always be here for you and are so proud of how much you have accomplished ❤️❤️❤️ The ways you have supported the Latina community are amazing ! As a fellow minority is great to have amasadors like you who fight for us . We love you and stay strong

December 29, 2017 at 8:12 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. You have inspired me in so many ways. 2018 is going to be AWESOME because it is up to each one of us to make it that way no matter what. Thank you for allowing me to be able to be a part of your journey. Thank you for giving is all sides of you. The brands you have worked with are great but you make them better than great because you are awesome as a person!! Love you💜😉 cheers to the next year may we continue to grow together may it be nothing but growth and success no matter what and most importantly to a better you health wise!!

Shiquita Hyman
    December 29, 2017 at 10:19 pm

Kyrz, you’re amazing! Keep pushing lady. As a new blogger, you’re such an inspiration to me. Thank you! You’re in my prayers!

Dulcemaria VictoriouslyGraced
    December 30, 2017 at 2:12 am

Hey Warrior Queen! I wanted to send you a post earlier, but a distraction happened 🙄. Anyways, I wanted to say congratulations again on your victorious journey in continuing on working in the desire that God bestowed in you to pursue, maintaining your health in a proper focus, and winning the fight over cancer! What can we say that you are a true warrior and you got the style for royalty 😉. May God continue to bless you in everything you do and may you be ready for 2018 that you get to be in expectation of a tsunami of blessings, favor, healing, restoration, prosperity, soundness, victory, new locations, new business connections and contracts, and so much more coming to you now. Thank you for being you and no one else. When you do your posts in English and Spanish, I’m learning more and more how to be bilingual from you and many others as I’m co-majoring in Spanish. Have a blessed New Year’s, Warrior Queen! 🎉💜

December 30, 2017 at 4:24 am

Fab <3
    Happy New Year! x

Quiana Brown
    December 30, 2017 at 8:16 am

Have a happy and productive New Year 2018 stepping into the movement

Tina Abney
    December 30, 2017 at 9:20 am

Have a happy new year!! Please stay strong and positive!!!

Teisha Daniely
    December 30, 2017 at 9:25 am

You look AMAZING! To God be the glory and mat He continue to shine His favor on you and your business as He opens doors no man can shut!

Carey Shanette
    December 30, 2017 at 1:07 pm

I love how your positivity continues to shine through the midst of it all! You are so inspirational and God has a big plan for you! #slay2018

Keila Clacken
    December 30, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Beautiful as always!!!
    Love your confidence & strength thru it all.

Carole
    December 30, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Amen. Let’s go 2018! God has you! Continued prayers and blessings !

Sandra G.
    December 30, 2017 at 3:45 pm

God Bless you in the coming new year! Keep fighting. Blessings from above always!

Tiffany McCaskill
    December 30, 2017 at 6:41 pm

I ABOSULTLY love your spirit!! And of course your style. Simply BEAUTIFUL….. Keeping you in prayer. HAVE A HEALTHY HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!

Sulennymakeup
    December 30, 2017 at 8:01 pm

2018 is your year, I admire you so much. You got this girl, God continues blessing you ❤️

Travis Jones
    December 31, 2017 at 2:18 am

My heart and prayers are with you…..I love your attitude and your faith. In October 2014 my 23 year old son was paralyzed after being sent to a treatment center in West Palm Beach for opiod addiction…..he came back to NJ ..spent time at Kessler Rehab and various hospitals in the area….came home, I was his caretaker – retired from my job of 36 year…..in 2016 my niece ((whose mother, my sister – passed from Breast Cancer in 2010) was diagnosed and passed in May of 2016……..my son gave up
    And passed away in August of 2016…..my heart was truly broken….then in February 2017 ….my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer which had masastized…..we lost her in July 2017💞🙏🏾❤️. I have my moments but I applaud and pray for your healing and strength….rambling, but I just needed to talk…much love ❤️

Dio
    December 31, 2017 at 8:18 am

Love it! Cheers to everything New!

Cynthia
    December 31, 2017 at 11:28 am

Happy New Year Beautiful you are an inspiration and continue to be fearless. Remember God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:17

priscilla renfroe
    January 2, 2018 at 8:51 am

God Got This For You!…. Hey still looking cute and sexy! Be Blessed my friend!

Cerese Levy
    January 4, 2018 at 7:28 pm

I love you and you are so an inspiration to me. You are just a wonderful person and I hope to meet you one day.