BEAUTY FASHION OOTD

Good Finds!!

I have to admit, I’ve been living with fear the past two weeks. I’m in fear of so many things, like the changes happening with my body due to chemo. I’ve come to accept the changes, but it has been extremely hard adjusting. But going through the process I know I’m healing for the better. I keep thinking about the positive outcome; my hair will be new, my skin will glow again, the pain will be gone, and the long nights will pass. I have to seek within my own strength because my strength is what keeps me moving forward. Fear is a feeling; a state of mind that CAN be changed. I myself have to change that fear into Faith. We live in a world were Faith is hidden. We tend to cover up our faith because we live in a time where religious morals is almost frowned upon now.  And so, I told myself I have to let go of the old me and trust that Gods plan is perfect and his will.

I guess you can say I’m my own hero, along with prayer and faith- I will overcome this battle. I have so much to be thankful for and so overwhelmed by everyones well wishes. You guys are constantly sending me messages and get well packages. The amount of love from my family and friends is more than I could ever ask for. I will always be thankful.

With that being said, let’s chat a bit about fashion! I know you guys really loved this looked when I first posted it on my IG. The jacket is from Forever 21, and the top is from Vicidolls (yes I’m still rocking over the shoulder tops because I absolutely love them). You can switch the jacket up and style it with a more casual look, with sneakers or pumps as I did in the pic. I’m really trying to get super creative with my looks now that I don’t have the same flexibility I had before. I’m hoping to shoot more indoors as well : )

Hope you guys enjoy the post and this look and remember, FEAR cannot defeat us when we have faith 😉

Have a great day dolls!

Xo,

Kk

priscilla renfroe
    December 19, 2017 at 3:27 pm

I struggle with fear as well. It has been defined as F: False E: Evidence A: Appearing R: Real. Yes trust in God. When fear raises it’s ugly head. Trust in Faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen. Hope for your healing and see the evidence of your healing. Just being able to write and post this video is an evidence of your healing. Be Blessed!

Oluwafunmifly
    December 19, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Fear is such a crippling emotion! But when we supersede our fears with Faith in a higher power then fear looses its hold! Great post! Praying for you daily. With God all things are possible. Philippians 1:6

Deborah
    December 19, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Remember, fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. It’s a mirage, a cover to keep us bound. Trust in a God for your healing, Kyrzayda. Surround yourself with scriptures of healing and believe you will heal! Speak it into existence!! The Bible tells us to “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”, James 4:7. Well, resisting him means not believing the lies he tells you. His lies are those fears and because they don’t exist, you can conquer them. Be blessed, Kyrz!! I’m praying for you!!

Maureen
    December 19, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Read Isaiah 30: 20-21 and 2 Corinthians 4:17
    Ask God to open your eyes and your heart to all that I am accomplishing through this difficult time. Once you have become grateful for a problem, it loses its power to drag you down. May God touch your immune system, your white and red blood cells, your stomach, your hair, your skin and that it all be healed leaving the doctors in complete mystery. Only God can perform miracles. Praying!

Gloria
    December 19, 2017 at 5:23 pm

I am happy to hear you are holding on to your FAITH AND getting rid of the fear(s). Every time you feel fear, picture the cross of Jesus Christ and nail all your fears to the cross. You may not be able to call them all by name at that moment but, just say JESUS nailed it! Connect a Holy Ghost IV of the blood of Jesus to your veins to flush out all sickness, illness, disease, infirmity, sarcoma and lymphoma, make this connection everyday. Declare everyday thou who hast shown me great and sore troubles shall quicken me again and bring me up from the depths of the earth. Psalm 71:20, 21 The whole Psalm is encouraging. Have a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
    P.S. You are an example to many.

Edwina
      December 20, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Amen to connecting a Holy Ghost IV of the blood of Jesus to replace your imperfect cells with His perfect ones. Well said Gloria. Very well said!

Kyrz, you really are an example to many and I am convinced that is the reason why God chose you as a vessel to show anyone who has come across any of your platforms what true faith looks like. You will still experience the feeling of fear and that’s OK because your faith is greater and therefore YOU WILL overcome this. I have been praying that God gives you your testimony and I cannot wait to see the miracle He will perform. This too shall pass!

Gloria
    December 19, 2017 at 5:23 pm

I like the coat!

Keiris
    December 19, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Sigue optimista! El señor está contigo y tienes muchos que quieren. Fueza🙏🙏

Erin Robinson
    December 19, 2017 at 7:31 pm

I love the jacket! It looks so good with the blue jeans.

shinella harris
    December 20, 2017 at 12:02 am

Not but love and prayers go out to you and your family.

December 20, 2017 at 7:59 am

Such a great coat!

Kristie
    December 20, 2017 at 10:40 am

I’m sure the changes you are going through creates a lot of fear within you. Stay positive and prayed up, things will get better. Just wait on HIM. Enjoy your holiday. Oh yeah, those coat sleeves are everything!!

Nicole Jones
    December 20, 2017 at 11:57 am

I love this coat! Prayers and blessings to you! I recently lost my grandmother a few months ago, but she had survived a sarcoma 2x, breast cancer 2x (for 30 years) all because of faith and her mind. I feel like when you let your mind go, you lose everything. Stay strong! xo

Kisha
    December 20, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Hi Kyrzayda if u can try organic juicing organic turmeric and organic moringa powder. Stay strong stay positive keep your faith keep smiling you are a beautiful person you got this.

Michelle Hector
    December 20, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Killing this look. And the coat 🧥 that’s what’s up

michelle
    December 21, 2017 at 8:47 am

I love the drama of this coat! #slay You’re so brave to hold your ground and stay in the public eye during this challenging period in your life. So many people hide when faced with adversity. I think you look amazing and I’m so glad you keep posting and keep pushing. We’re all with you!

Sahony Natasha
    December 22, 2017 at 1:06 pm

You are such an inspiration to me you don’t even know it. Look at you still grinding while going through all of that and still managing to be positive. Some of us are going through things not nearly as bad as cancer and we ask God why me? And here you are as a reminder that God knows everything and for us to be grateful for it all.

Fuerza y Palante Kyrz- we are all praying for you.

xo. SN | http://www.sahonynatasha.com

Regina Davis
    December 22, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Yes. God hasn’t given us a spirit of fear but of power, love & a sound mind. Love , peace , blessings & healing to you.

December 23, 2017 at 11:04 am

I’m playing catch up on all that I missed. This truly was written for me lol. I tend to have a lot of fear and I can admit that because of it, it has hindered a lot in my life. Thank you for helping me see that I need to overcome it. You are truly an inspiration and although you are your own hero, I will say you are mine too! Love you💜😉

Dione M. Davis
    December 23, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Kyrzayda,
    Thank you for sharing how you’ve turned fear into faith. You continue to inspire me daily. My aunt suggested that I follow you, but what I love most is the person you are that shines through your blog. Anyone can put on clothes, but who are we underneath? I’ve been watching and reading ever since. My family and I even discussed you on Black Friday as we gathered for our traditional day in NYC. I spoke on your strength fighting through your illness. It truly has taught me to live my best life without excuses. I was laid off of my job in 2013 and I’m finally at the point where I’m ready to start my blog. I fought through homelessness, depression and being told no for just about every job I went after. So, I’ve decided to create my own and be my own boss as I walk into 2018. You hit every point on what I’ll need to know…good and bad, that there will be highs, lows, fluctuation of income and struggle. But the reward is priceless when it’s your dream. I’m ready to take that leap after reading your words. I hope that I get to meet you one day because your spirit is GOLDEN. Continue to do God’s work and he will see you through every step of the way. You will be in my prayers. Walk in FAITH and FABULOUSNESS💜

shang geor
    December 27, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Like the white top. and jeans with holes.
    I have one jean with holes on it, but my legs come out from the hole everytime, not leg opening

Shang ~ kissprom.co.uk ~