BEAUTY lifestyle

Love the Skin you’re in!

Hi darlings,

I wanted to share these photos I took recently, not with the intentions of being sexy, but to encourage all of us to love yourself no matter what physical state you are in life. We sometimes forget that the body can be fragile when we fill our minds with negative thoughts about how we may feel about ourselves. That’s what I was beginning to do when I first found out I had cancer. I started to doubt myself all the time, and started to feel invisible and not myself.

When I first was diagnosed, people were surprised, considering I am very healthy and work out a lot. Well, I learned very quickly that Cancer does not discriminate, and it can happen to anyone. Unfortunately cancer can change the way you live, the way you think, and the way you feel, but that isn’t going to stop me from living my life, my best life.

I was having a lot of self doubt two weeks ago, but recently I’ve been taking a different approach to the way I see cancer and chemo. I have to constantly remind myself that although life has shifted a bit, cancer does not define me and I will continue to love myself through all the changes. I am still the same person and I will continue to fight this battle. I am not invisible. I’ve been trying to wake up with a more positive attitude, take better care of my body, take life one day at a time, and just being in the moment. The side effects can be intense, and that is what majority of the time effects me emotionally and physically, but I’m learning to adjust and find ways to make myself more comfortable,(even if it means going to the hospital everyday to get IV fluids to stay hydrated) take my medication and just taking it one step at a time. I’m learning to be patient with my body and allowing myself to understand the process.

The point of this blog is to get a little glimpse of what my thought process is like, and understanding that, although I have cancer, I’m still living. Things may fall a part, but things can also be put back together. My story doesn’t end here.

Love the skin you’re in. I am learning that more each day. I’m grateful and humble to know that I am not alone in this. If you or anyone you know is dealing with cancer, know that you too, are not alone. We are all in this together.

Xo,

Kk

Home Decor Details

Couch Joybird

Coffee Table Amazon (Link Below)

Round Table Target

Frames Home Goods

Yulisa
    December 31, 2017 at 7:51 am

Loved reading this post. Many times when we encounter certain situations we ask God “why me”. With time I’ve learned to not question our Almighty father or his plans.
    Your adversity or circumstance has not stopped you from being who you are. If at certain points in this joirney you have felt like giving up or as you stated encountered negative thoughts, your faith in God is so grand that your thinking process has shifted. You are a strong, beautiful woman and although I don’t know you on a personal level, I feel I know enough of you through your blogs. Your story and your way of thinking will inspire and give strength to someone in desperate need. Your strength will inspire someone out there to never give up, to not never allow circumstances to defeat you nor define you and most importantly to never stop loving yourself no matter what life throws at you. Your journey Kyrzada is for me and many others inspiration to push forward and never lose faith.
    Thank you and be blessed.

@ydelim.13
    December 31, 2017 at 8:12 am

Amazing read. I struggle with this daily and can just imagine adding a health issue on top. Sel reflecting can reset your mind and I practice this constantly. Thank you for sharing a piece of your heart. You should be writing columns for a magazine.

Nicky
      December 31, 2017 at 8:18 am

So so good! Self reflect and change of perspective really does shift the mind set. Thank you for always being authentic. Stay strong!

Paola
    December 31, 2017 at 9:19 am

I’m reflecting as I’m reading , sometimes I find my self not liking my self for reasons that if I work hard enough I can change.. thanks for the inspiration you are a guerrera on my eyes..

December 31, 2017 at 9:22 am

LOVE……..sometimes I think as women we do struggle with this a lot. I know I do. I struggle with it all. Self doubt and fear have ruled me. I have to let go of it and love me for me…..Mimi. I need to live by my name and believe in mi lol. You look beautiful but one of the things I always admired about you is you give us you!! Thank you again and may we all continue to build each other up💜😉

Vana
    December 31, 2017 at 9:27 am

I thank God for your strength and transparency. You are helping so many of us to change our perspectives even if it’s not dealing with cancer. Life in general. You could have stayed away from blogging or social media, but you didn’t. We are fighting this with you! Thank you thank you thank you. You’re a rock! Happy New Year

Jessica Hicks
    December 31, 2017 at 9:30 am

I’m so thankful for you! This past year I have been struggling with anxiety and fighting to not let it cripple me. Your journey has ignited a FIGHT in me to keep pursing my dreams regardless of all of the challenges that constantly drop in my lap. Life isn’t always a smooth dance, but I’m learning how to make it beautiful. I’m In your corner dancing with you! I love you!

Jaye Rose
    December 31, 2017 at 9:31 am

Parker Simmons
    December 31, 2017 at 9:34 am

What a beautiful post. Thank you for allowing us to go on this journey with you. You are such and inspiration and I pray the new year brings you healing.

Sade
    December 31, 2017 at 9:38 am

Your strength is remarkable!! I pray for supernatural healing for you in 2018!

When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.” John 11:4

Yarnell
    December 31, 2017 at 9:52 am

You’re truly an inspiration! I’m watching, I’m framing, I’m believing!

Karla
    December 31, 2017 at 9:58 am

So we’ll written I’m going through cancer have been for a while and your posts inspire me 💪🏽🙏

Deniqua
    December 31, 2017 at 10:05 am

You’re an inspiration. I am praying for you and your recovery! Keep on pushing.

Rocio
    December 31, 2017 at 10:07 am

I just wantedto say thank you. I think you are amazing..strong and beautiful and this will not define or stop you from reaching your goals. I thank you because seing you fight and keep being fabulous has given me perpective and focus on reaching my goals to regain my self confidence and organize myself to be able to do want i want this 2018. Thia year was quite de ride, new baby, house and job and it still feels like my body has not gotten back to me. The old me i felt so proud of but with now 2 kids i felt hopeless, tired and overwelmed. I see you fight and feel that i can do this! Thabk you and keep shinning you can and will beat this. Happy new years sweetie

Carla
    December 31, 2017 at 10:40 am

You are, without a doubt, one of the most inspirational women I have followed this year. From your fashion, to your entrepreneurialism, to your strength and vulnerability, your beauty makes my heart sing. We are all connected as living creatures. The sooner we collectively realize this, the better this world would be. Thank you for contributing to what is right
    about our beautiful planet. 2018 will be AMAZING!!

Majesty
    December 31, 2017 at 11:53 am

This is a beautiful post! Shows your strength and your vulnerability. Im praying for you through this and know there is still so much fun life ahead for you.

Health & Blessings this new year!

December 31, 2017 at 11:54 am

January 2, 2018 at 8:19 am

Hello you won a gift card can you DM your address pls to ship it! Thank you

Tina Abney
    December 31, 2017 at 1:26 pm

Thjs is an inspiring blog. I really appreciate how you are looking at your situation. You are such a positive person. Even though I never met you, I think you are beautiful person inside and out. Have a wonderful New Year!! You will fight this Kyrzayda!!! Happy New Year!!!

Natasha
    December 31, 2017 at 2:34 pm

I have loved your feed and now this chapter is so beautiful in a world where there is so much noise of false things you have taken the road of being honest and just being you and its so wonderful. Your strength to share yourself is awesome. Love this chapter and being to see it through your eyes! Sending you light,love, blessings and joy

Ashleigh
    December 31, 2017 at 2:37 pm

You are such an inspiration! I’m 34 years old and I am a breast cancer survivor! I was diagnosed in March (I was 33) and went through 15 rounds of chemo, surgery, and 30 radiation treatments. Cancer gave me a new perspective, outlook, and vision. I completely understand what you’re going through physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Remember that God prepared you for this very moment. He will give you the strength you need to get through this. Continue to empower, motivate, and inspire! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me for support! You will be victorious! Happy New Year!

Tamatha Martinez
    December 31, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Your soul is Beautiful! Keep that positive way of thinking and feeling. Know that as women we are all on the same journey as you in one way or another. We must always look at eachother as mothers,daughters, soul sisters,friends and uplift when one needs it. I wish you wellness and joy.

Eseyoma Sodje-Waugh
    December 31, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Wow you’re one strong lady. You’re healed in Jesus name. Am so proud of you x

Arylifestyle
    January 2, 2018 at 9:20 am

Great post.. LOVE

Sévère Erase
    January 5, 2018 at 5:17 pm

You are such an inspiration.