FASHION lifestyle OOTD

Moto Faux Jacket

Hey guys-

Today we are talking comfy and affordable ways to style your wardrobe this season. Not going to lie, I have a hard time styling long coats. I love layers but I try not to overdo it. Moto jackets are also super trendy, but if you don’t style them right, winter might not be as warm! I purchased this faux moto jacket on Forever 21’s website (their site is so much better). It was $99 and so worth it. I opted to style it with black jeans (I found these jeans on sale for $150 from Rag and Bone). They have one of the best fitted jeans. The booties are old but I’ll be sharing some good finds on patten leather booties for the season below.

The graphic tee is from Vicidolls. I love that I can always find such great graphic tee’s from their brand. For me, style is all about a balance. I would love to rock head to toe designer but that’s not what I do style wise. Style comes from within and comes with experience. Trust me, I wasn’t the best stylist years back but with time I learned what makes me feel comfortable and confident.

Below some links with my fav statement jackets, patten leather booties and graphic tee’s. Be creative with what you have and add your style to it!

Also, a little Health Update: I’m doing ok, and going onto Chemo #2 this Monday. Keep me in your prayers!

Best,

Kk

Natalie
    December 1, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Wow! Love love this outfit! I love how you said “you would love to be dressed head to toe in designer but that’s not what you do style wise!” You always make every piece look high end! I love when bloggers can make affordable pieces look amazing, which you nail every time! Praying for you during this hard time. You look great!

Autum
    December 1, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I would wear this whole outfit!!! It’s so my style. Praying for you as always!

Denise
    December 2, 2017 at 12:08 am

I recently found you on Pinterest and love your style. I am praying for you also. Remember by His stripes you are healed… God bless and keep you.

December 2, 2017 at 5:07 am

You look so cool! 🙂

Rachelle
    December 2, 2017 at 6:13 am

Prayers are up for you! You are such a beautiful soul! I don’t know you personally but I’ve always felt it from the day I started following you! Please stay strong… we are all rooting for you! ♥️

December 2, 2017 at 7:46 am

First and foremost I’m am very happy to hear that you are doing ok. Now we move on to the next battle chemo#2…..which I hope and pray that you will get through that just as fine. Now the fashion, as always you rocked it. I personally don’t know how I feel with faux fur sleeves for me but I love the look on you. I don’t think there really isn’t anything that you can’t wear and not make it look fabulous. As always thank you for the post and for keeping us updated. Love you.💜😉

Mairely
    December 2, 2017 at 9:48 am

Krys, you are strong. You are going to win this bottle. I believe in you. Miracles happen everyday. Stay strong. This too shall pass. Rooting for you girl!!!

Cierra
    December 2, 2017 at 9:59 am

I love this look! I completely agree that style is about balance, and you always do such a great job pairing unique items together : )

Nickole Suggs
    December 2, 2017 at 5:46 pm

I love you and your style. I’m praying for healing and know that we serve an awesome God!!

Jandrew
    December 8, 2017 at 3:05 pm

My darling this old queen gives you a really speacial shout-out ! I truly love your honest upfront story . Looking great in these photos! Bless you and yours for the holiday season , my gift is my prayers and I add you to my list of souls I prayer for !
    Jandrew