Retro Look

Hello Lovers, On today’s blog we talking the New Year and what it means to me. After my diagnosis I have been doing a lot of thinking and putting things into perspective. Every NY we make resolutions, we write down the everything we want to accomplish for the new year nothing with that! For me this time 2018 it’s about living, loving and staying positive. I can’t wait to start the gym again and we all should feel the same why about the gym. We need to be more aware of our health.
We need to balance work & family. These things don’t need to written, we need remind our selfs each day the importance of family.
One thing I want to accomplish moving forward is eating healthier after finding out I have cancer I need make sure I take care more of my body & mind. But I don’t want it to be just resolution but a reality. We write down things but we really don’t LIVE them.

Again I’m not against having goals I’m all about them. Like for example booking a flight just because, or buying yourself something nice just because. It’s important to put out there all the things we want. Speak about it, make a reality.
Do a board to remind you of the everything u ever wanted to do.

Be positive that 2018 will be an amazing year,

I know in a political aspect we had a bit rough. I know that so many tragedies marked this year. I’m hoping that YOU reading this can believe that 2018 will be filled with so much love. We can make it happen.

As for my look I’m wearing this very sixty inspired dress by Storets. Storets has some many fun pieces I’m sure you guys will love. The booties are from Inc International clothing and the bag Senreve Maestra Handbag one of my fav so spacious and versatile. Dress is now on sale so go for it!!

Hope you guys enjoy and remember it’s up to us to have a good year, a good moment. Yes go to the gym, make that Doctor’s appt. you been saying u would go to. Stay positive and energetic. Take care of your finances and save it’s so important.

When things go south believe that God is making you new in his eyes not yours. The sun always comes after the rain!

(I was struggling with the wind lol)

IMAGES BY @lydiahudgens

Sharné St. James
    December 28, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Amazing post, I’ve bern thinking a lot about resolutions (who hasn’t been for New Years) every year I make a new board and try to accomplish 3 things on there. This year there is only one. A picture of me. Signaling that I need to care for myself in all ways since for years I haven’t been. Praying 2018 is a great one for us all. Love xoxo

Nathalie
    December 28, 2017 at 10:39 pm

God is good all the time… and your right “it’s up to us to have a good year”… thank you for inspiring

Patricia
    December 28, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Love your motivation and inspirations . I myself try to always stay positive and take more time for myself as oppose to always being there for all others . Love all your outfits and you give me even more strength to move on the right path . Living your words of wisdom –

Angel
    December 28, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Love ❤️ it. So glad to see you back in your element! God has a plan for all of we just need to trust and have faith in the process.

Nyeka James
    December 28, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Giving me modern day Austin powers vibes! I love

Char Miller
    December 28, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Love how you get up and keep moving!!!

Le Tresse
    December 29, 2017 at 12:07 am

Kyrz this blog post almost brought me to tears. It is si true that we often make resolutions, but don’t live them out (past the first few days of the new year lol). I feel motivated to live out my resolutions.

@ydelim.13
    December 29, 2017 at 1:44 am

The GYM!!!! OMG my most hated place. After my autoimmune disease diagnosis, I have truly steered away from it. Now I am 50lbs overweight and don’t know how to get it off. 2018 will be a less sugar free world. Yes, I am addicted, but just like you I need to put things into perspective. Thank you for your encouragement.

Andrea
    December 29, 2017 at 1:59 am

Faith it makes things possible, not easy. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid; neither be not dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.” -Joshua 1:9

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sally
    December 29, 2017 at 3:14 am

This 2017, was certainly not easy… but it was a year full of challenges… that somehow we pass… 2018 is going to be awesome! Your are going to still (of course) be awesome! Feliz Año Nuevo linda! Te deseo todo lo mejor!!! Y por sobre todo mucha salud linda! Estamos contigo desde vienna! 😉

Takena
    December 29, 2017 at 3:29 am

Looking Beautiful Healed in Jesus Name

December 29, 2017 at 3:46 am

Yes I believe 2018 will be good. One thing I want to focus on is my finances. Like you said in your Insta live….why wait for someone to buy me what I may want when I can do it myself for myself. Thank you for always being positive and real no matter what is going on in your life. Now this look is everything…..I love retro! As always good post💜😉

December 29, 2017 at 4:13 am

Perfect boots <3

Heydi
    December 29, 2017 at 9:42 am

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Chayna Adams
    December 29, 2017 at 9:46 am

I really admire your strength and motivation. May God bless you always. Happy Holidays hun!!! Continue to strive and slay.

Alejandra Alvarez
    December 29, 2017 at 10:02 am

I just recently started following you and I always feel like I take others people’s problems and dwells as myself, BUT you are such a strong person and still remain so positive and I love it. Keep up the great work! You’re definitely going to be on my vision board for next year. Be more like her 🙂

Leah
    December 29, 2017 at 10:23 am

I’ve always visited your blog to see your clothing,but never really read much until today. Today must of been the day I was supposed to read you blog for the first time because the message touched my soul. The message made me want to act on my “want” to take better care of me. I overload myself with school and work which sometimes leaves me with no time to schedule myself something so small as an hair appointment. Thank you so much for inspiring us to be better versions of ourselves even during your bangle with Cancer, your greatly appreciated❤️

Rosy
    December 29, 2017 at 10:29 am

Love it ! You still killing the game! 💕💕

Miriam
    December 29, 2017 at 11:35 am

Hola!!!

La verdad que te sigo desde hace mucho tiempo, tanto en el blog como en Instagram, me encanta tu estilo pero sobretodo me encantas tu y tu manera de transmitirnos como eres, creo que siempre te has mostrado tal y como eres. No sabes cuánto pero cuanto siento esto del cáncer, me he quedado sin palabras!! Espero y estoy convenida de ello, de que vas a salir adelante y que le vas a ganar la batalla, si tantos otros/as se la han ganado, tú también puedes y podrás hacerlo!!!
    Sigue así de fuerte y luchadora!!

Estás fantástica con este estilo Retro!!!

Un abrazo desde España!!!

Muakssss

LaMarr
    December 29, 2017 at 11:41 am

This is such a beautiful read. Thank you for being so brave and bold! You are beautiful inside and out!!! Love you much!

Arylifestyle
    December 29, 2017 at 12:25 pm

Truth!!! Have a splendid New Year. Caminaremos por el fuego, pero no seremos quemado. Fuerza hermosa, que has sido nuestra inspiracion por muchos años. Los mejores deseos para ti en el 2018. Que DIOS te bendiga siempre.

Keila Clacken
    December 29, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Love the look.
    Definitely made this look by bracing the cold. YOU ROCK!!

Estefany Andrade
    December 29, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Admiro tus ganas de seguier adelante. Dios Te bendiga ❤️✨

Vikki D
    December 29, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Kyrzayda, you are truly an inspiration! I have admired your classic and timeless style for quite some time. Just recently have I read your blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so transparent. Thank you for sharing the steps of your journey and still inspiring others in the mist of God heeling you. Your faith, fashion and fabulous spirit, truly fill my heart.💕 “Nothings But Blessings”…