Bulky Look

Happy Monday

My go to outfit is a good  jacket, graphic tee and gold booties. I love wearing my gold booties, and for me, although bold in color, gives my outfits that extra pop that I look for. I got these booties at a mall in California and I like to pair them up with different looks whether it be denim, dresses, leather etc. They go with everything! (Sorry jacket SOLD OUT)

I love adding texture to my looks- for me, more texture the better. I had second thoughts when I first purchased my bomber  jacket because this particular one is a bit bulky, but after I threw that baby on a few times I feel in love! It gives off such a great statement and can add that extra texture on classic, more simpler looks. I got this one on sale during Black Friday.

If you’re having second thoughts on bold color booties or bulky jackets, my advice is- don’t be! Style it up a few times with more simpler looks, and you might end up in love with them just like I did!

Enjoy the look!

January 7, 2018 at 10:37 pm

This is the closest that I can get to being stylish since I only like sweats and sneakers. Thanks for sharing this look. It is easy for someone like me, but still fun. You look great. Hopefully I continue to learn more from you on putting items together. Thanks…keep trucking ๐Ÿšš๐Ÿš›๐Ÿš™

January 7, 2018 at 10:51 pm

Never disappoint………I LOVE this coat! I love using a shoe to add that pop. Great post and great look as always๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜‰

January 7, 2018 at 11:05 pm

SO IN LOVE โค๏ธ
    Iโ€™m a girl who is in love with jackets, coats and parkaโ€™s like how some females are with shoes. I go crazy for a good jacket, coat and parka. This coat is life ๐Ÿ˜

January 8, 2018 at 3:29 am

Such a great jacket! x

Michelle Chatani
    January 8, 2018 at 9:07 am

You look awsome! Love your glasses also can you tell me wear from? Wishing you a happy healthy New Years.

Vikki D
    January 8, 2018 at 9:57 am

Love, love this look! Iโ€™m a jean junkie and I love different textures. However, Iโ€™ve been trying to get away from my go to black, grey and olive green all the time. This pairing makes such an easy and fun statement. Thank you for constantly challenging me to rearrange and update my wardrobe!๐Ÿ’•

How To Style 25 Of The Most Fabulous Weekend Winter Looks
    January 8, 2018 at 10:01 am

[…] Weekend Winter Look Styled By Kyrzayda […]

January 8, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Looking Fab as alway ๐Ÿ™‚ I just love unique jackets like the one you are wearing on the post which are great statement piece. Just perfect ๐Ÿ™‚

A. MAXI
    January 8, 2018 at 1:30 pm

I wish I could take all of this pain and sorrow from you, but for now I will offer my hand to hold and my shoulder to lean upon. I’ve been a follower since 2016. I love your style. I just want offer some suport on next time you have Hunny treatment … yes I know you are on you 4th chemo treatment but my military unit is station in NJ. So whenever is ur next chemo treatment I just wanted to be there to hold ur hand, dance or just laugh.

Celeste Knight
    January 9, 2018 at 10:04 am

Love the bulky look, it’s cool and effortless. And trying bold colors is something I have been trying to do! Thanks for confirming to just do it !

The Style Wall Blog
    January 10, 2018 at 9:26 pm

Thank you for sharing your tips. A graphic tee is perfect even in winter!

January 11, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Darling I love this look . The bomber jacket is great ! You have such a cool look , love your hair ๐Ÿ’‹
    Dress The Part

January 12, 2018 at 8:28 pm

I love the coat and gold booties! This whole look is just FAB..And as always you deliver…Keeping you in my prayers…

January 13, 2018 at 1:15 pm

I ended up loving the gold boots from old navy. Affordable, comfy and Chic. Thank you๐Ÿ˜