Coffee Break FASHION OOTD

Coffee Break x New things

Happy Weekend everyone! Stopping by to say hi and to talk about how much I love mixing prints & textures. I took advantage of some better weather this week to shoot.

Lately, I have been trying to get creative with my looks and location. Much of it i owe it to Geraldine. She has been so much help getting creative with me and believing in my vision as well.

NEW CAMERA, WHO DIS?:

If you have been watching my Insta stories then you all know I recently purchased a new lens, the Sigma 50mm 1.4mm. And omg guys so excited to start playing with it and capturing my own cool shots. Geraldine has been teaching me a bit of everything, so give me some time before I actually start posting some of my own. Before investing in a camera or lens do your homework. For me it was all about asking my fellow bloggers friends.

WHAT I’M WEARING:

I’m wearing this beautiful lace top from Vicidolls and my boots & skirt was purchased from Revolve. Now we all now how I feel about Revolve, but I’m not going to focus on the negativity in this post. I got the pieces before the whole controversy. Like I said before, I love playing with different patterns and this look calls out Spring and fun so much. Can u guys tell I want Spring to get here so bad?

CHEMO UPDATE:

On my 5th Chemo I was feeling a bit much better and I will be going in for some tests in about two weeks. Like always, keeping positive really makes me feel much better and it’s truly what’s getting me by these days. Thankfully I will soon start working out with a personal trainer to help me keep me going!!

Chat later, Xo K

Tamara Chloé
    January 14, 2018 at 4:12 pm

What a stunning outfit Kyrzayda. I looove the lace and floral combination, and the boots really pul the whole outfit together. Congrats on buying your new lens. Trying different lenses are so fun.
    So glad to read you are feeling better, by the sounds of it you have been through so much. It’s hard to stay positive in such critical times. I admire you for that.

Keep up the fantastic work <3

xx Tamara Chloé

Andrea
    January 14, 2018 at 5:23 pm

Gorgeous photography!!! I love all the pics especially the first one. The contrast of colors.

ModernLady
    January 14, 2018 at 6:58 pm

It can be so tricky to mix textures. But I find that keeping one of the textures light, like your gorgeous lace top, makes the process easier.

Leo
    January 14, 2018 at 7:52 pm

Such an inspiring. Be strong beautiful.

Nikki
    January 14, 2018 at 10:45 pm

I love when i get my emails from u !!!!! I absolutely love this top !!!!!!! So pretty !!!! And Thank u for the info on ur new lens..I’m to looking into a new camera I think I have some photography skills in me …lol … you look so pretty as always keep being positive and trusting the Lord !!!! This is just another chapter to ur journey!!!! Ur always in my prayers !!! #urfaninDetroit….

January 15, 2018 at 5:11 am

Beautiful look! x

Paola
    January 15, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Love the look!! Is so good to see you doing what you do best!!

Whitney
    January 17, 2018 at 2:57 pm

I love how you played with the prints! It’s so inspirational. Going with a white top with a playful, colorful skirt was a great idea. The neck on the top is my FAVE – it’s different and chic.

Sahony Natasha
    January 17, 2018 at 7:58 pm

beautiful as always. keep pushing Kyrzayda. We are all routing for you.

xo. SN | http://www.sahonynatasha.com

Ritade
    January 19, 2018 at 12:01 am

May God continue to bless you, and everything you do. love you & be bless!

Urbanrebel
    January 21, 2018 at 5:16 am

Amazing content! Very Fresh and Stylish! Love what you do there! Keep up the great work. Best wishes for the 2018!
    Hand Painted Denim Jackets – http://etsy.me/2C32tSk