BEAUTY FASHION OOTD

No hair! Don’t care

Hey loves! Dropping by to say hi and update you all on my journey. Last week I made the decision to shave my hair. I was holding on to every bit of it but I knew the time had come to let go. Sometimes letting go can be difficult but it can also be the beginning of a new chapter in your life and mine started last week. NEW HAIR AND I DON”T CARE! I thought I would be in tears the entire day but surprisingly I took it all in and decided to not let it phase me. So I called my photographer and we shot this look for you guys with my new do. To be honest, as a fashion influencer so many thoughts crossed my mind. Will I get campaigns? Will beauty brands even consider me? Well hello, I still use shampoo…LOL!

Then it hit me, before anything I am a woman and I have to embrace every single part of my body no matter what. I’ve learned through this process that it’s important to never stop working on yourself and to continue to fight. I look at myself in the mirror and I try to find the courage within me. I do cry, I do get upset and consistently ask why? As they say, after the rain the rainbow will come. I know my hair will grow, it will be beautiful and I will appreciate it more than ever.

I wanted to thank all my amazing followers for all the constant support – for me to have 7,000 plus comments, it’s unbelievable. This comes to show that I am not only a fashion influencer but a voice and you guys care about that voice.

I want to continue using my platform to inspire each and every one of you. It’s ok to fall, it’s ok.

My outfit was inspired by Wendy from Wendyslookbook she is one of my fav bloggers.

I hope this look can inspire you in many ways! Chat with you guys later, xo K

Outfit: Top Forever21 Lena Skirt Marissa Webb Sunglasses Sunday Somewhere Handbag TDE.

priscilla renfroe
    January 30, 2018 at 2:32 pm

Be Strong, Be Beautiful, Be Encouraged!

Monica
    January 30, 2018 at 2:48 pm

Love your courage! And, you are one of the examples that exemplifies beauty isn’t surrounded by your hair. I have been following you for a while now and you still inspire me, encourage me and never fail with your sense of style. Still fire sis! #Myfavblogger

Tanika
    January 30, 2018 at 3:07 pm

You look amazing and love the bald head

Melanie Smith
      January 31, 2018 at 8:12 am

I totally agree!

Ms.Jenily
    January 30, 2018 at 3:07 pm

You my dear are heaven sent. I hope you see that for yourself. I think you are seeing it for yourself. I know this has been a difficult journey for you and heck it would be a difficult journey for anyone. I have seen you change your attitude on things and looking at the brighter side. You are here because you have so much to accomplish. You are here because you are meant to be here. This cancer business that you were diagnosed with is just a bump in the road and what’s coming out of it is a beautiful new plant. I say plant because flowers are just flowers. They are pretty but they are torn from its roots. You are a plant. A thriving plant. A plant that has so much life. A plant that roots run deep! You are watering your future and believe it or not you are watering our future. I feel so inspired by just watching you and reading your post. Instead of making this a sad situation you are making this a thriving situation. There is light throughout this journey and sometimes we get appointed certain things that might be unfortunate but it’s all about how we look at things… how we come out of things. You are an inspiration for each and everyone of us. What God is doing through you is simply amazing. I remember your first post about this and I felt your pain, your fear, your sadness, your confusion… But now…oh BUT NOW I SEE THE LIGHT, I SEE THE STRENGTH, I SEE YOU KYRZAYDA! I see your JOY! YOUR FIGHT! YOU ARE LIGHTNING! YOU ARE THUNDER! YOU ARE MAKING YOUR MARK AND MAKING SURE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD! GOD BLESS YOU! Know that you are loved. Know that this 30+ year old PUERTO RICAN IS ROUTING FOR YOU!
    Sending Virtual Hugs Your WAY!! <3 Que Dios Te Bendiga!

xoxo
    Ms.Jenily

January 30, 2018 at 6:16 pm

This is by far one of the best messages I have received. Thank you so much for following in my work and for the amazing support! I truly love you guys xoxo Dios te bendiga igual besos amor

Elle Danielle
    January 30, 2018 at 3:13 pm

You look amazing!

Avery
    January 30, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Continue to be an inspiration! Be encouraged….🌹

Nikki
    January 30, 2018 at 3:16 pm

Hey girl !!!!… Ok first of all u look so fly (as always) …the location and everything …DOPE …… AND U ROCKIN ur new hair due as always …. my kids and I pray for u everyday for complete healing… Jesus got u !!! When u not feelin it just pray to Jesus tell him then trust him and depend on him he’s already healed u it’s just part of ur journey! And I know and he does to that sometimes it suck tell him about it …. start Thanking him for ur healing (I recentl) when we pray in the morning started Thanking him for healing u completely..because I already asked him now I just Thank him for what’s already done !!!! (Not sure why I said all this ) but anyway I’m so proud of u being so beautiful in ur skin and being determine..yep u my girl in my head lol …. I’m just a fan from Detroit !!!! Stay encouraged, keep inspiring, keep praying , and stay fly until ur next post !!!!!

January 30, 2018 at 6:15 pm

Reading this and I get tears in my eyes! Thank you for the beautiful message.

Jeanette Santaella
    January 30, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Yes… We love your voice and will continue to support you 😊 We are all with you through your journey ❤️

Yulisa
    January 30, 2018 at 3:45 pm

You look absolutely gorgeous like always!! I love your attitude and strength. You don’t allow what life throws your way to define you as a person and that is just absolutely admirable. Your beauty shines from within and I hope women who are going through something or have gone through something of which they’ve allowed to define them can see how beauty is not who you are outside but who you are inside which in return portrays outward. You are inspiring girl keep moving forward because God has great plans for you. Stay blessed bella.

Paola
    January 30, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Be strong!! U are beautiful no matter what.. no hair who cares ❤️

Staci Wright
    January 30, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Stay strong, beautiful, and blessed! You are an inspiration to many ❤️

Kay Simpson
    January 30, 2018 at 3:54 pm

U inspired me in every way. God bless u, Love u💕

Karina
    January 30, 2018 at 6:01 pm

You’re amazing an inspiration! Many blessing to you

January 30, 2018 at 6:14 pm

Thank you so much love!

joy moyler
    January 30, 2018 at 7:13 pm

My Beautiful Sister,

PHENOMENAL as always!!! We just get to see your halo is more! Love! Love! Love! the hair. It is okay to cry, because you are a Human Being. It may dark some nights rain, but ‘Joy Comes in the morning’ praise God!!! Keep up the fight, be the victor and keep smiling. We’ve got your back!!!
    Love you Kyrz!

Chanel
    January 30, 2018 at 8:55 pm

You look great!! Who are the booties by?

Lydia
    January 31, 2018 at 1:42 am

You are strong… You are mighty…. You are WOMAN!!!! Continue to hear yourself ROAR in determination and will to push forward!! You are beautiful….

January 31, 2018 at 3:46 am

Love your skirt <3

Eliska
    January 31, 2018 at 9:05 am

you’re a super strong and brave lady, please keep your head up and keep on going!
    wishing you all the best

Baylee Cunningham
    January 31, 2018 at 9:25 am

Absolutely stunning.

Meli Rivera
    January 31, 2018 at 1:11 pm

Keep pushing forward girl. You are such an amazing woman. Thank you for sharing parts of you with us! Your outfit is bomb of course!!!

Delores Cox
    January 31, 2018 at 1:41 pm

You are beautiful inside and out. The glory of the Lord is all over you! Sending blessings and healing prayers your way.

Whitney
    January 31, 2018 at 3:53 pm

Yes it’s ok to fall!! So courageous you are! Keep going Woman, God has you in the palm of his Hand and this testimony will continue to draw others to Him!

Tamika C
    February 1, 2018 at 2:56 pm

So STRONG! So BEAUTIFUL! & always & forever will you be FABULOUS!!
    May God continue to keep you in His perfect peace & unmovable strength!

Jandrew
    February 1, 2018 at 3:27 pm

My dear through my tears I write this ! Darling none of us know what obstacles with be thrown in our path . This journey is partly about how we deal with these barriers. What we learn . How we cope . The love we receive and give! Sometimes the obstacles can recreate us , change our lives, our minds and our pathway . I’ ve been there and now I’m here ! Loving you and sending you my prayers .
    Gurrl you look great bald !!💋

Algie Smith
    February 4, 2018 at 6:31 am

I love Wendy too. I have been following you for years. You are an inspiration. Continue to fight. I pray for you. Thank you.

Krystal Bowman
    February 4, 2018 at 1:59 pm

God bless you and your journey! You are an inspiration to others who fight this battle. #fightonbeautifulsister

A.M. Club
    February 5, 2018 at 1:12 am

Hey girl, love the look…especially the hairstyle. You are absolutely gorgeous. One of our scarves would look great on you, so check them out on our site when you get the chance!