Splurge a Little

As the saying goes, “fashion fades, but style is eternal.”
 I recently splurged on the classic Chanel slingbacks, and I absolutely love them. They are so practical and comfortable. I’ve seen them a few times, but they never caught my eye until last week while at the Chanel store. Asked for my size, and there I was, it was love at first sight.
Since I have been giving my heels a break these days, I thought these would be perfect. I love that I can style them with boyfriend jeans or a nice dress.
Speaking of jeans and dresses,  it’s exactly what I did with this look. Wearing a fun versatile tunic dress over jeans. I’m still obsessing over this trend! The tunic and cardigan are from Kyrzs Closet paired with  American Eagle denims.

Ever since my Cancer diagnose, I had promised to give myself “chemo gifts”. Living to the fullest has been my new motto I guess, but honestly each time chemo week is approaching it hits hard for me so I try to encourage myself by feeling good!

I finally finished my 5th round of chemo, and it does get easier on the body but mentally it’s still so hard! These Chemo gifts are just a little thank you for my body enduring pain. Do I make sense? I wonder what I’ll get myself next.

Similar flats HERE

January 28, 2018 at 2:24 pm

I love this look and I also love to splurge on a fashionable item every now and then!

Natbaby Rosene
    January 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm

You got this Kryz… beautiful as always! Praying hard 💋🙏🏾

January 28, 2018 at 4:10 pm

What a cardi !!! Absolutely breathtaking… Love the colour and looks so, so comfy :p x

Sharee Sloan
    January 28, 2018 at 9:07 pm

Your accessory game is ALWAYS on point. I am totally in love with your handbag, eyewear, and sunnies!

January 29, 2018 at 3:06 am

Obsessed <3

January 29, 2018 at 10:46 am

I’ve been saying its #ideserve2018 and you deserve everything your heart desires. This entire look is perfection.

<3 Camille
    Guilty of Glitz

Karina Aguiar
    January 29, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Love this blog i love fashion.

January 30, 2018 at 7:45 am

Gorgeous bag!

Maribel Tineo
    January 30, 2018 at 9:10 am

absolutely, totally understand…. that’s the spirit. Such a inspirational person, god bless.

January 30, 2018 at 6:16 pm

OH my dear, I completely understand. I was diagnosed with a very rare muscle and blood vessel cancer and I am now in stage 4. I am currently on oral chemo after going through a full year of chemo through my port. I feel for you and all of the pain you are experiencing and I am so very sorry. It really does suck, but I do find that splurging a little on myself for fighting every day to get through the pain and go to work really does brighten my mood and gives me something to look forward to. Many prayers coming your way. Keep fighting my dear, you are going to beat this!

Adia Henry
    January 30, 2018 at 10:05 pm

I love all of your looks and often recreate them in my own closet. Yourself sence of style is a lot like mine . I would love to start shopping on your online store but I notice everything was for smaller people. I am a size 14 and I would be very interested in buying pieces from you. Thanks

February 5, 2018 at 2:13 am

I love this look and you are best their to inspire the women around by your clothing. Keep doing the same.