chats and fashion

Hi guys,

LIFE UPDATE:

Please accept my apologies for the lack of posts last week. I was really busy with a lot of doctors appt. and getting second opinions.

The result of it all is that surgery is too Risky at the moment. What does this mean for me? This means that I’m not giving up just because I won’t be able to get the surgery. I am meeting with more doctors to get answers on alternative treatments that can work just as well.

I must say last week was challenging, I’m not going to lie. I was down, truly down with no desire to do anything. It’s hard when you still need to make a living and you have to keep going, but that’s business, and bills don’t wait for anyone. It’s not like I have a 9-5pm and I can requested time off to get better. This is the real deal, no days off no paid sick days.

Trying to balance my business and my illness is by far my biggest test in life, but I was taught to never quit. I think the biggest struggle of this all is never knowing which day of the week will be a good day.

Regardless, keeping positive despite all the bad news is my new workout routine. I’m trying to beat the odds and remain positive.

WHAT IM WEARING:

This super cool look is one of many I wore during fashion week.

The dress and jacket are from Chelsea and Walker. They are one of my fav brands and they always have the best presentations during fashion week. They usually dress me during fashion week and this was the look I opted for. The boots are from Tamara Mellon they are called Kindred Mid Calf. Hope you guys enjoy the look!

Enjoy the look! xo, K

Nikki
    February 22, 2018 at 1:31 pm

U so fly as always !!!!! And plz know my kids and I say a prayer for u every morning for complete healing !The Father is good and all things (sickness too) will work out for our good….. JESUS GOT U !!!! KEEP TRUSTING HIM AND DEPENDING ON HIM !…. ur loved girl !!!! Until next time God Bless u talk to u soon #urfaninDetroit

Kimber
      February 22, 2018 at 5:46 pm

Agreed Nikki….we gonna pray you well. Your a gift K, we’ll lift you up when your strength flees both physically and emotionally!!

Aj Suriel
    February 22, 2018 at 4:59 pm

Eres una verdadera triunfadora. Que Dios te siga bendiciendo a ti y a tu familia.

“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you” Peter 5:7

alice mcghee
    February 22, 2018 at 5:43 pm

This is the first time leaving a message, I’m praying for your total healing, remember Isaiah 41:10 – read it and mediate on it day and night. I LOVE your fashion and style, you are a great inspiration, PLEASE be encourage and remember to TRUST in GOD and you have already WON the battle. Love Allie

Paola
    February 22, 2018 at 8:59 pm

You look fabulous as always!! Keep getting better and stronger.. I pray for u

Natalie
    February 22, 2018 at 9:39 pm

You look amazing! Prayin for you!! Xo

February 23, 2018 at 3:20 am

Fab look <3

SABRINA
    February 23, 2018 at 9:20 am

You are looking wonderful as always!! Continued prayers for you Sis!! God is a healer, keep the faith! Xoxo

Kawanda Swafford
    February 23, 2018 at 4:17 pm

God Bless you. Continue to focus on being as positive as you can. However, I do understand we are only human. Sounds like you have a great support system. Keep them around when you’re feeling a way.😘

Sabrrina DESMAZON
    March 2, 2018 at 6:24 pm

Dear Kyrzayda,

My name is Sabrina and I live in Paris area. I have been happy to find that you had enjoyed your stay (though short) in my town.
    I just want you to know about my joining your family in prayer for your healing, for I believe that Jesus is the healer whereas the Holy Ghost helps us in our weakness. And God’s mercy and grace endure forever.
    Que Dios te bendiga y que Su gracia abunde en tu vida!
    Hasta muy pronto!
    Sabrina DESMAZON

Monica
    March 14, 2018 at 1:08 am

¡Animo hermosa! Sigo tu blog desde hace tiempo y me encanta, siempre te ves espectacular.
    Saludos desde Mexico