Spring Inspo!

Hey there ! Happy International Women Day

I’ve been wanting to come on here and play catch up with you guys for a few weeks now. Not going to lie, I’ve had the idea of quitting ponder through my mind. Yes quitting. The girl who is finally living her dream and now it seems all is slipping away in a matter of seconds. I am so thankful that on my good days I can still work. I’m thankful I can still work part time on my store and blog but believe me I miss investing all my time on them.

Last night was one of those nights were I felt completely defeated. My friend Joanna came by and she always has a way of cheering me up and making me laugh. I couldn’t be more lucky to have a friend like her. She told me to make a list of the things I want to do and she said she’ll do them with me.

The hardest thing I’ve been dealing with are the things I was able to do before. For example, going to the gym, shooting more frequently, and just simply being active. It seems like now I’m more on my couch catching up on some “Golden Girls” lol can you believe I never watched this show? Don’t get me wrong I love resting but I miss the Spring and Summer in me. Nothing is the same though. Fighting Cancer is a mental obstacle each day and it takes a huge toll on you and your family. The idea of putting to rest the blog is always crossing my mind but I’m holding on as much as I can.

Wearing

I was able to shoot this on my good day and it was such a fun day in Brooklyn.

The dress is Cynthia Rowley and I absolutely love it. Spring this year is all about patterns and mixing it with texture. The handbag is Cult Gaia and I added some booties but hey you can wear fun heels or flats.

Since spring is near I’m sharing some of my fav spring looks, I’ll keep you posted.  🙂

Ruth Josey
    March 8, 2018 at 11:15 am

Love the pink! And pairing it with booties! Happy Int’l. Women’s Day to you too!

Nikki
    March 8, 2018 at 1:56 pm

Hey I was waiting on u … I’m glad u post and I’m glad that u have some great friends and family round u … keep praying and trusting The Father ask God to be ur strength when u feel tapped out …. I’m still praying and Thanking God for complete healing!!! It’s already done …u just walking out the process don’t give up GIRL !!!!! U TOO FLY ….. I LOVE UR PICS AND that purse is my favorite!!!!! GOD BLESS U KEEP RESTING and being creative ….God Bless u !!!! Ur fan from Detroit !!!!

Lucy Jane
    March 8, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Loving the bright colours, you look stunning!

Lucy Jane | Infinity of Fashion

Terra
    March 8, 2018 at 3:32 pm

You always look amazing. Your in my prayers. Stay blessed.

Carole
    March 8, 2018 at 10:19 pm

There will be those days but remain prayful You have an army praying for you ,’. God Bless !

Miling
    March 8, 2018 at 10:47 pm

There is a time for everything it’s not quitting it’s called doing whatever comes next for you At this time, you are dealing with the Lord and it’s alright we love you and we’ll be right here. I pray for peace in your heart for understanding amen

Adenike
    March 9, 2018 at 3:03 am

🌻Peace and light🌻
    Though the public eye may aquire your health definally comes first. You are a beautiful being and yes even as medical professional I have went thru the same our body need rest.

I was wanting to continue to be everything to everyone at the same time continue to be my vibrate uplifting positive energy self but my body was saying rest relax.

With going through chemo it drained me some days all i wanted to do is lay around do nothing but eat my vegan ice cream and flip through channels (Golden girls is a hilarious sitcom by the way😉) or i would listen to jazz music and read an uplifting or inspiring book 📚 .

Its great to do what you love but always take time to focus on thee importance of you .We have to care for ourselves and you having thee amazing friend you have is a blessing its amazing. In addition please please listen to your body, still get up and move to keep your body energized such as light walks to get fresh air and some light exercises. Continue to be blessed Queen you are strong there is strength in every step❤️.

March 9, 2018 at 6:05 am

Great inspo <3 Thanks dear! x

March 10, 2018 at 8:15 pm

While I know you need to listen to your body….keep figuring. So you may not be able to do as much as before big deal lol just keep doing what you can because you know what when you do what you think is a little it comes across as a lot and that’s what we love. You have this fight in you that is beyond words. Love ya…..💜😉

Mayana
    March 12, 2018 at 10:03 am

Oh, I love you spring look! Beautiful dress! 💋

Jennifer
    March 13, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Hi Kyrzayda!

I normally go on your blog but lately I’ve been busy school, real estate life happens! One thing I faithful am always on your blog. I think its not by accident I saw you said giving up blogging you never! How ironic when you quit your full time job so did I! every time you talk about how you quit your full time job or have anniversary its the same for me! Yes cancer is mental I had love one very close to me pass away from this ! But the life she lived was extradionary !!! Hang in there don’t ever give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Jenn
    God bless you, Kyrzayda

Fernand
    March 14, 2018 at 7:17 am

Awesome and Lovely Look 🙂

Roni
    March 22, 2018 at 8:35 pm

I just found your blog a couple of months ago and it has been so lovely. I wish you strength, joy, and light. Please don’t give up on the blog. It is such a beautiful ray of light and fun. Keep fighting and we’ll be here when you’re back in optimal health.

March 22, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Cheryl
    March 25, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Beautiful and inspirational, as usual.

Vanessa
    May 9, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Love your spirit and your style! Listen to your body and go with the flow. Do what gives you life when you feel up to it. Grace and peace, girl…