Creative Chaos

GET CAUGHT UP
I have been trying to keep It real with myself, but my lack of creativity has gone down the drain. I hate feeling like nothing I do is good enough. I blame everything that is going on around me… health, social media and it’s overall craziness, and let’s not forget to mention the shitty weather.

March is usually one of my favorite months of the year. We welcome Spring, traveling starts around this time for me, and usually no more SNOW..ugghhhh.

Let’s just say Spring is on a major delay this year, I’m usually in California and we’ve had about four snow storms in March, and already one in April plus rain (WTF)!

STAY TRUE TO YOUR CONENT
Last Sunday Geri and I decided to shoot in the city but even that was kind of blah. I felt my looks were not me. When I shoot no matter what content it is I always try to be as organic as possible. My content didn’t feel right so we decided to just not shoot at all.  Boo 🙁

We actually hung out today and I totally addressed that day to her. I feel like the creative side of me is lacking, could it be that I’m doubting my work? Is what I’m posting on the gram good enough to inspire others? Idk, from my perspective I think the game is changing now  with social media. Before it was all about numbers, now it’s about your color feed. I promised myself not to be caught up and remain true to my feed.

TRAVEL LOG
There are so many reasons as to why one human can become so uninspired. Being sick is for sure my number one, however,  I’m not letting all these little things stop me from being great. It’s not Instagram or my clothes, it’s my mind set. I need to bring my brain back into a place of creativity and fun, and let go of the things that put up a barrier between me and my greatness.

Imagine not even being able to shoot at the very front of your house. This weather has taken a toll on me literally mind body and soul. Can you see why I’m feeling so uninspired?

I did something drastic. I took charge and booked a trip to Miami for 2 days just to shoot content. Spare of the moment, thinking of me and my brand.  It’s for sure not my favorite place California, but hey anything alike with palm trees works! Geri and I will make sure we work and play the whole time there.

I’m BEYOND excited because I want to be consistent with my blogging and my business and location should not be the thing to stop me. For someone who is battling a sickness, she is creating the hell out of her life. Not anyone or anything is dictating my life. It is mine and I want to live it to the fullest.

I’m also heading to Virginia Beach in a few weeks so I’m looking forward to another little escape right after.

Don’t forget if you run out of creative find ways you can always use these tips below that I use when I’m in a block.

1. Book a trip, change scenario, it can be near or far, same day or 3 days.
 2. Make sure your changing it up, same stuff can get a little blah and followers love different.

Outfit Details

Dress: Revolve   Boots Tamara Mellon  Belt B-Low The Belt Jacket Mackage Jacket Necklaces Madewell

I hope you all enjoyed reading this post. If you are readying this, than I can only assume you did.

Talk soon,

xo, Kyrzayda

Chalina
    April 5, 2018 at 7:34 pm

I actually just started blogging, and have been feeling very similar. I could use a total change of scenery, even if it’s just for the day. Thank you for pushing through your sickness, and I pray for thought recovery and full restoration. You are an inspiration, peace and blessings.

April 5, 2018 at 9:49 pm

Thank you for your prayers. Yes do it Brooklyn has amazing spots or even NYC itself. Take one day to look for locations you know.

Meli Rivera
    April 5, 2018 at 7:40 pm

Girl you are doing an AMAZING job! It’s funny because I had a similar convo with my husband the other day on how uninspired I am feeling and even blah in my faith as a Christian. I really feel like its the weather too lol amongst other things in life as well….I’m from CT. I think sometimes as individuals we look at others, compare, or imitate. It’s so easy to copy, hard to remain original, and you. But one thing I absoultely love about YOU is your originality, strength, and honesty. You are one of the few bloggers I actually follow. As a blogger myself I look forward to your blogs for continued inspo and strength. Keep pushing forward, even though at the moment you don’t feel like you are inspired, you are inspiring so many other people around the world to never give up and keep pushing forward. Thank you for your honesty and just being BOMB at what you do. You are truly my inspiration. 🤗❤

April 5, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Thank you so much my love. I’m glad I can help a little with my post and journey. When things don’t work one way we have to find other ways. Need stop pushing forward. xo, k

Akia Danielle
    April 5, 2018 at 7:50 pm

Thank you sooooo much for sharing this. As a blogger you have made me feel like I can face anything. You are doing an amazing job still, always have and always will. I wish you much more success, good health, love, and creativity! Have tons of fun on your trips (especially near my home in VA) and let tomorrow take care of it’s self.

Akia Danielle (The East on The West)

April 5, 2018 at 9:40 pm

Thank you so much love! It’s all about inspiring and sharing my experiences with you guys xo, K

Bri
    April 5, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Seriously so amazing and inspiring! ❤️

April 5, 2018 at 9:39 pm

Thank you so much love!

Milagros Estevez
    April 5, 2018 at 9:11 pm

I admire your drive. I’m a 39 year old single mom battling pancreatic cancer since January 2016. Reading about you on Instagram inspired me to start a blog myself. I know that we have days when we feel down and others when we feel we’re on top of the world. But while there are options we’ll keep fighting.

April 5, 2018 at 9:20 pm

Sorry to hear about your condition. Yes good days are so important and if you want to start a blog DO IT! Thank you for following me.

Aj Suriel
    April 5, 2018 at 10:24 pm

Continue kicking butt! We are with you in every step of the way. 🤗 Bendiciones y abrazos. Dios te bendiga.

Edith
    April 6, 2018 at 12:39 pm

Mama, your strength is amazing. We all have those moments. The idea is not to let it consume you. Be well.

Jennifer
    April 6, 2018 at 7:40 pm

You are amazing! May God continue to bless you. You’re creative, even when you’re not feeling it! It’s who you are
    Xoxo, Jennifer

kor
    April 7, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Great tips and amazing outfit! <333

April 8, 2018 at 11:55 am

Thank you doll.

Monica
    April 9, 2018 at 11:54 am

YOU ARE AMAZING! Please don’t stop what you are doing! What you see isn’t necessarily what others see in you and from where I sit (following you on social media), I haven’t noticed a bump in your creativity at all. To me, you never miss a beat! I have to admit, you are one of the most influential fashion bloggers I follow and you inspire me every day with your creativity, words of wisdom and YOUR strength! I have been feeling the same in my professional and personal life these past months as well. Not sure if it is life, the weather or just me. I own a clothing line and when you are doing everything by yourself and money is low, you do go through different moods. I have learned to keep going even when I have nothing left to give.
    You are an inspiration (one of my own). Keep up the GREAT work and keep pushing.

Cierra
    April 17, 2018 at 9:40 am

I am loving this look and the message. I totally believe in work-life balance, and have booked some trips this summer to relax and enjoy life. Thanks for always being an inspiration. You rock!