FASHION lifestyle OOTD

Fashionably Fighting

IM BACKKK ! I know it’s been a while, welcome.

I wanted to stop by and chat a bit on everything that’s been going on with me. I always try to update my IG Fam but didn’t want to neglect my readers as well.

It’s now been 7 months of my battle with Cancer, and I must admit these past months have been the most overwhelming. My body is struggling with accumulation of fluids both in my stomach and lungs. Every week I’m at the hospital removing these liquids because of the tumors I have in my ovaries. I also had to fight a small pneumonia, and sometimes it’s a combination of everything which always makes it worse.

My chemo once again has changed and the plan is now to start radiation. I literally have no energy to even think of photos nor be on the phone. I have just been feeling lost with all that’s on my plate.
The fact I’m not gaining any weight worries me because I feel tired all the time. My weight before cancer was 125 now I’m at 91 pounds. I lost all my muscle mass making it hard for me to find clothes that fit.

I felt fortunate last week, I had TWO good dayS. Omg it felt good to eat, walk, do errands, and even some shopping. It also allowed me to meet with Geri and snap photos of some outfits… oh yeah! Blessed.

Although I’m still trying to find inspiration in all of this, It’s hard so hard. I usually look forward to summer to do things I really love like gym, beach, vacation. But I obviously can’t enjoy as much due to all of my current conditions.  I was so independent and now I hardly drive my new car 😞

I’m trying to look at the bright side of everything. “Be positive (Kyrz) I’m still alive and fighting.” I have an amazing support system, my family & friends are the bomb. Even though I’m stepping aside for a bit work wise, I feel totally blessed to be able to still get up and get dressed. I’m always thankful for the support you guys give me as well and that’s why I continue to post my looks. I don’t want cancer to be the reason I stop feeling beautiful, I refuse to let cancer win. Most importantly having faith in God that in his time, my miracle will come. In this same platform I hope to share the news how I won the battle but for now let’s just keep praying and fighting.

Xoxo, K

Outfit: Top Vicidolls ATM Pants Bloomingdales Sunnies Urban Outfitters Sandals Stuart Weitzman (also like here) Handbag Heimat Atlantica

Foougie
    June 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm

You got this Sis! Stay fly. I’ll be praying for you.

Kjoywrites
    June 21, 2018 at 11:17 pm

Praying for you. You got this.

Crystal
    June 21, 2018 at 11:19 pm

You inspire me. Your beauty is innate. Nothing can take that from you! Praying for you, so never stop fighting. <3

Wanda Guerrero
    June 21, 2018 at 11:20 pm

You are strong and you will soon overcome this battle! My prayers are with you! Xoxo

Maryluz
    June 21, 2018 at 11:26 pm

God Bless You ! I admire your courage. You look beautiful no matter what. Praying for you.

Jacqueline
    June 21, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Hi Kyr, God bless you and heal you. I sent you a DM on IG about God and healing miracles. Please read it. My IG is @headtohealstyle . God loves you and He is in the healing business ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jacqueline
    June 21, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Leaving you love strength faith courage ,,God got you..praying for you.💖

Kirssy
    June 21, 2018 at 11:30 pm

Keep on fighting this struggle. Hoping God helps you through this 🙏🏼 . You inspire so many people!!! Sending blessings your way 😘🙏🏼

Diana
    June 21, 2018 at 11:34 pm

Keep been inspiring everybody ! Keep fighting! Stay positive !

Belle
    June 21, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Your strength and resilience are everything. Praying for you always!!

Sharmisa Ford
    June 21, 2018 at 11:38 pm

Remain fierce, beautiful warrior!💜

Tabitha
    June 21, 2018 at 11:39 pm

Continuous prayers

Osasuwen Osagie
    June 21, 2018 at 11:48 pm

We love you. May God be with you through all this ❤️🧡

T
    June 22, 2018 at 12:01 am

Lots of love and positivity

SANDRA
    June 22, 2018 at 12:12 am

Hi Kyrzayda, My story started around the same time as yours, my battle is agains breast cancer and I just want you to know that through all this struggle (to me the first week after the chemotherapy), you’ve been one of many people that help me keep fighting this s**. You streng and tenacity make you one of the best warrior. I pray for your recover as much as I pray for mine and the recover of thousands that nowadays fight to win this battle. So never stop being that light shining and giving hope to many around the world. Thank you. And God bless you

Deidry
    June 22, 2018 at 12:12 am

Love the look and the location is so cool, your shots are always so effortless. One day at time Mami, enjoy each minute, fright each minute, live each minute even if the body needs to rest for a bit. xoxo

Asharki
    June 22, 2018 at 1:00 am

We love you and your fight for life!!!! Keep fighting and we’ll keep fighting with you through prayer! You’re beautiful now and always……trust us:) XOXOXO

Tonya Campbell
    June 22, 2018 at 1:43 am

Kyrz, you are an inspiration to so many including myself as I too am battling cancer. It’s been a difficult 5 months, but I’ve learned so much in this journey. God is faithful and His grace is sufficient. Even in our darkest hour, He will NEVER leave or forsake us. Be encouraged and keep fighting. Victory is yours beautiful. Praying without ceasing. Much love. ❤️

Felicia
    June 22, 2018 at 2:04 am

I am praying for your strength!! God has always been with you! Stay strong your healing is Gods plan!!

Elizabeth
    June 22, 2018 at 4:05 am

Such a beautiful soul You’re I my prayers God bless you.

Sonya
    June 22, 2018 at 5:55 am

Praying without ceasing!!Your a warrior!😍

Martine
    June 22, 2018 at 6:27 am

Your strength inspires us all! I think you are amazing and sending good healthy energy filled vibes your way !! 🙏🏽 ❤️

Carlos Muhammad
    June 22, 2018 at 7:13 am

Peace Queen . I have been following you on I.G and literally watched as all this news unfold as well as your fight with it. You are an amazingly strong, courageous and beautiful soul. Your fight is inspiring others that may be in similar fights or lessor fights to never give up. I firmly believe you will overcome this trial and will be used as a voice and vehicle to continuously inspire. God has a way of placing his message where he see’s fit. God always has a way of setting up the circumstances to strengthen his message and show that he is GOD. He uses those that he wants to place his message so that you can turn to him. Your voice is already being heard and your fight is inspiringly noted. Never give up. You will WIN this battle. GOD has to use you.

Keep up the good fight sister and may GOD continue to bless you.

Carlos Muhammad
    @los_cause

Nicky
    June 22, 2018 at 7:23 am

You are amazing! And an inspiration. Every day, when I see your posts my respect and admiration grows. I’ve seen family members fight long and hard, even now….I know it’s not easy.
    I pray you receive full recovery. Continue to fight the good fight. So many of us are rooting for you.

Ahtis
    June 22, 2018 at 7:34 am

Keep fighting Kyrzayda! I look forward to virtually celebrating your victory and all of God’s blessings that he has in store for you. ❤️

Sharman Marcus
    June 22, 2018 at 7:41 am

You look gorgeous. 👍
    Hang in there, God is with you.
    Prayers galore.♥⚘🌻🌹

Dinah kerage
    June 22, 2018 at 7:44 am

You will live to testify about the glory of God. Praying for you love.

Dana Robinson
    June 22, 2018 at 8:12 am

Thank you for the update! Continued prayers for healing and complete restoration.

Louise
    June 22, 2018 at 8:14 am

I am praying for you, mama!

Monica
    June 22, 2018 at 8:35 am

Keep fighting and we are praying for you!! You are not only a fashion inspiration, but you inspire so many with your STRENGTH!

Amerika B.
    June 22, 2018 at 9:00 am

Praying for you! You inspire me to keep pushing. I love your positivity and it’s a reminder to be grateful even when the situation is not the best. God is so good! As always, thank you for sharing with us! Xo

Amanda
    June 22, 2018 at 9:10 am

Sending all of the love and good vibes your way! ❤ you’re an inspiration to us all.

Keke O
    June 22, 2018 at 9:24 am

Thanks for the up-date Kryz, I’m sorry you have to endure this. We all love you and are all praying for you. 💕💕

Felicia Smith-Morton
    June 22, 2018 at 9:26 am

You inspire me so so much. I’m grateful to have found you. Thank you… you’re in my thoughts and prayers. xoxo

Martha Singleton
    June 22, 2018 at 9:45 am

Praying your healing sis!!!

Arylifestyle
    June 22, 2018 at 10:01 am

You look amazing!! Sigue lunchando y toma todo el tiempo que necesites para descansar. You are one of the people who inspired me to become a blogger myself. You are beautiful, talented but I have to admit that i wish to see you take time to rest. Sometimes its overwhelming to continue to this lifestyle and even though i understand you want to inspire many people going thru the same thing, I want YOU to get better. So as your fan that loves your style, your blog post, REST mamacita. I know this sometimes distracts you from what your going thru but take all the time you need for your health. I’m pretty sure like myself, many who follow you, and love you will understand. Que Dios te siga dando toda las bendiciones y fortaleza que necesitas. Estamos contigo en este proceso xoxo
    -Arylifestyle

Stephany
    June 22, 2018 at 10:02 am

Prayers are powerful-and God is obviously listening to all of them. Cancer will not beat you! Keep inspiring, keep fighting!!

Jenn
    June 22, 2018 at 10:04 am

You are so beautiful! Keep fashionably fighting. God hears your prayers and cries. You’ve already won! 😘

Yudany
    June 22, 2018 at 10:34 am

Dios te ha bendecido y el continuará restaurando tu salud porque tú Fe mueve montañas. Tú estás dando testimonio de Dios y eres una luz para aquellos que Dios traerá a sus pies por medio de tu testimonio. Dios renueva todo. Orando mucho por tu salud y con mucha fe de que Dios está contigo en cada instante.

Has demostrado que se puede ser exitosa en tu campo de trabajo con humildad, elegancia, creatividad, corazón y honestidad. Eres una inspiración única, te admiro mucho.

Muchas bendiciones para ti y tu familia. Besos 😘

Tekia
    June 22, 2018 at 10:59 am

Gurl you good ❤️Keeping taking pics and updating us❤️Cancer is not an easy journey but walk in faith ❤️

Irene
    June 22, 2018 at 11:11 am

Live, Love and never stop believing! With God in your heart everything is possible

Nikki
    June 22, 2018 at 11:20 am

Im been praying and THANKING GOD FOR YOUR COMPLETE HEALING !!!! IM TRUSTI G THE FATHER WITH YOU !!!! KEEP FIGHTING AND STAY ENCOURAGED EVEN ON THE NOT SO GOOD DAYS !!!!! U LOOK GOOD GIRL AND THE HEAD IS LOOKING FLY !!!!! EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR UR GOOD !!! THANK U FOR WRITING !!!! GOD BLESS U GIRL !!! UR FAN IN DETROIT!!!

Joselyn
    June 22, 2018 at 11:52 am

You are amazing and there aren’t words to express what I see in you. Thank you for sharing this. You aren’t doing it just for yourself. You are doing it for so many people. I can imagine those that look at you and decide to get up.

Tiffany
    June 22, 2018 at 12:12 pm

Your miracle is already here honey. By his stripes you ARE healed. I’m not waiting for the doctors report. Thanking and praising him now for your total and complete healing. Cancer sucks, but God is awesome!

Angela
    June 22, 2018 at 12:56 pm

Keep fighting! You got this! You are strong! God is amazing and can do all things! Keep the faith no matter what!!!!! Praying for you!

Stephanie
    June 22, 2018 at 1:15 pm

I pray that this too shall pass. But you’re so strong and inspiring. I continue to pray that God give you better, days and years to come! 🙏🏽

Daisy Nanya
    June 22, 2018 at 1:37 pm

Not a day passes that I dont pray for you. 💜💜

Regina Richmond
    June 22, 2018 at 2:00 pm

Sister you have given every person that has ever thought of giving up and letting go a very positive view of how living life and loving God and self looks like.You are BEAUTIFUL and FAVORED by GOD to share the blessings of a highly spirited person despite the pain you have endured on the inside, that you are still BEAUTIFUL on the outside. I want to thank you for sharing your story with us. Some of us hide within ourselves and feel ashamed of our looks for SO MANY NEGATIVE reasons and even have thoughts of suicide.Thank you for your strength and courage my sister.🙏💪💝💗

Patricia
    June 22, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Baby girl, you are so beautiful. Love how gorgeous you look although you’re going through life’s battle. I love your energy and fashion is always on point. Stay positive, stay encouraged and never lose that fight deep inside.

Robin M. Hawkins
    June 22, 2018 at 5:17 pm

Just wanted you to know you were missed,….God bless you..You are so loved…

TISA McGhee
    June 22, 2018 at 6:32 pm

I am praying for you and standing in agreement that You shall live to Declaere the Glory of the Lord and you are.a true Representation for the Race is not given to the Weak nor the Battle to the Strong but IT IS GIVEN to those who Endure to the end. Keep going, you can do this, keep pushing, the end is near, keep Pressing, for you WILL come out of the refiners fire like gold. Please stay encourage I just went through this with my Mom. Every appt, every treatment I was there. I cannot wait for the Win becaise it is near. I am Speaking things into Exiztence.

Addie Owusu
    June 22, 2018 at 7:10 pm

Keeping you in my prayers. Keep fighting!

Stacey
    June 22, 2018 at 7:37 pm

God bless you, Kyrzayda! You are inspiring and your strength makes you more beautiful than ever. We love you.

Aisha
    June 22, 2018 at 9:08 pm

You are beyond amazing to me! I will be praying you beautiful, keep fighting and being a true inspiration 😍😘

Robyn
    June 22, 2018 at 9:27 pm

God is in control and knows all things. Don’t loose focus of Him no matter what hun! Stay encouraged as you encourage many out there! Xoxoxo

Deniece
    June 22, 2018 at 9:38 pm

You are all things Beautiful ~ 💕

Jeeda
    June 22, 2018 at 10:39 pm

You are such an inspiration my dear!! Keep fighting the good fight because you have a lotta living (and inspiring) to do. Witnessing my momma fight this ugly disease I’m well aware of the toll it takes and all I can say is you are strong beyond words and we will be celebrating how you kicked cancer’s ass.
    xoxo

Lisa Cato-Scott
    June 23, 2018 at 7:47 am

We serve a good God! I’m praying that jevovah Rafa the God of Healing pours into your body and removes any impurities and restores your body to the way God wants it to be. God bless you sis!

Lodis Lane
    June 23, 2018 at 12:31 pm

You’re such an inspiration and are definitely in my prayers! God has you covered!! 🙌🏾🙏🏾

Shalona Simpson
    June 23, 2018 at 3:00 pm

I Pray For You Daily! You first influenced Me through fashion, But When I see the fight In You. I Will Not Complain About Small Things Anymore! Plenty of Times We Take Things And People As Well Life And Living For Granted. You have a fight and Your Fight and Story has changed Me and my outlook on life!
    Keep Fighting Soldier! 🙏🙌😎

Busi
    June 23, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Praying for you! Thank you for sharing your heart and inspiring me all the way out here in South Africa. #GodsGotYou
    xx

LaToya Vinson
    June 23, 2018 at 5:47 pm

Kyrzayda, you are such a beautiful woman, and even though I don’t know you, from reading your posts, I know you have a beautiful beautiful spirit!!! The fact that you’re inspiring and encouraging others through your tiredness and through your pain is proof of that! As you take some time away, I encourage you to continue to rest in the Lord and give Him all of your cares because He cares about you! He is our healer! I’m believing Him for your complete healing! Stay strong and be encouraged! My prayers are with you!

Ebony
    June 24, 2018 at 12:43 am

I thank GOD for transparent people like you. We need your light! #ContinueTheFight May GOD continue to bless and cover you my dear ❤
    ~Ladyebb25 IG

cy
    June 24, 2018 at 1:54 am

Hi Strong Lady!!
    I only started to follow your IG recently when it came across my explore page. Ever since then I felt a strong silent connection as I have family members who lost their battle and some still fighting cancer.
    I admire your outlook and your positivity!
    I know times are tought but indeed God is blessed with the message you have been sharing to your followers. I am here a new follower, praying for you.

Kolena
    June 24, 2018 at 6:22 pm

Keep Fighting. Your strength shines in each photo you post. Warrior in Prayer for you.

Melanie Smith
    June 25, 2018 at 9:55 am

Prayers that you continue to have more good days!

Yamilee
    June 28, 2018 at 1:16 am

Continue to fight, rest when you need to, lean on your family and friends when you have to. We will be here! Praying for more good days!!

Charmaine Walters
    June 29, 2018 at 5:44 pm

You are an inspiration ,prayers going up with God all things are possible. Keep your head up 🙏

Nicole
    July 8, 2018 at 10:44 am

Kyrzayda, you are such a phenomenal woman and I believe your unwavering faith will continue to lead you to the light and strength within your journey. May your angels comfort you when you need it most.
    You have inspired me this morning to get dressed, look my best and go out and show the world I’m blessed inside and out. I thank you and pray God continues to bless you!

Ritcha
    July 9, 2018 at 2:06 am

You are going to win this you strong and beautiful woman! :*

xoxoxo
    Ritcha

Amy
    July 9, 2018 at 8:25 am

Your beautiful spirit shines through cancer’s darkness. Keep shining and kick cancer’s a**!
    XOXO, Amy

Haley
    July 9, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Hey Kyrzayda, I just found your blog! I love your style and your beautiful soul! I’m praying with the prayer warriors that our Mighty God will heal your body!