boyfriend jeans to the rescue …

Wearing denim Vici Dolls Top Vicidolls Heels Tony Bianco Also (HERE) Handbag Yuzefi (Shop Bob

Boyfriend jeans to the rescue! There is nothing like a great denim to rescue you from those days you want to feel comfy and in your own element. If you have lost weight like myself, don’t feel that wearing loose clothing will make you feel “less sexy”. In the contrary I love loose clothing because I feel more like myself. I have been a fan of boyfriend jeans since forever, they are great for running errands or causal dates. These are from vici dolls one of my fav. HM always carries a great pair of boyfriend as well as Top shop. However, I’m still in search for a few more as I love having a variety of them. My fav pair ripped so badly that it was just out of the question to wear them. How do you guys feel about loose fitting clothes, or boyfriend jeans?

I hope you dig this look because I love it and of course I throw on some flats with them for a super casual look. xo, K

MALACIA N ANDERSON
    July 10, 2018 at 10:58 pm

I love them! I am looking for a good pair of boyfriend shorts. Any good suggestions?

Quintan
    July 10, 2018 at 11:48 pm

Love the look!! Boyfriend jeans are my favorite ❤️

Ava
    July 11, 2018 at 1:02 am

I love this look on you and could not agree with you more that a loose pair of denim can be sexy too. (P.S- as I read this post I kept hearing Donna Summers’ I will survive playing in my head and then destinys child survivor- you should turn up those jams and dance a victory dance. Thank you so much for doing what you love despite the current circumstances, the enemy has already loss. Thanks for the love, courage, strength, beauty and of course the Looks you serve, it is everything and I pray you continue to walk in love and the miraculous healing of God. God bless you Mama!

Kim
      July 13, 2018 at 6:50 pm

Gloria Gaynir sings I will survive

Sharman Marcus
    July 11, 2018 at 6:24 am

You look beautifully trendy. Continue to do what you do best, it’s amazing. Hang in there.🤗

Simona Adamcova
    July 11, 2018 at 8:30 am

I really love this outfit, the jeans and that shirt looks great together as well as the big glasses! :))

Terra
    July 11, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Yes to boyfriend jeans, forever! My favorite pair are DL 1961 and they’re like sweatpants. Just the best. You always look incredible. And whatever makes you feel as good as you look, should be on your body every day! Sending you tons of love and strength <3

Valeria Handy
    July 11, 2018 at 8:00 pm

You are true inspiration. Your style is immense and I am not referring to just the clothing, continue to slay my sister!!!

Tawana
    July 11, 2018 at 10:29 pm

I love the look! Keep pressing stay encouraged

Leah
    July 12, 2018 at 9:55 pm

I have a hard time with them. I love the look but I’m hippy and they don’t fall right on me. Think I’m going to try to go a few sizes up and see if that works.

Sofia Martine
    July 17, 2018 at 8:21 am

I love this look on you. the jeans and that shirt looks great together as well as the big glasses!
    Thanks for sharing this post with us. Keep it up good post.

Coachella
    July 17, 2018 at 12:38 pm

Oh, so modern, fresh and ladylike! Love the white shirt in loose fit and ripped BF jeans. The mirrored sunglasses look amazing! The bag is a must! I also wrote about boyfriend jeans, have a look at my favorite 2018 outfit ideas: http://stylefavourite.com/2018-boyfriend-jeans-for-women-worth-buying/
    You will find there cool street style looks and what designs you can wear this 2018.
    All my Best,
    Coachella

Jandrew
    July 19, 2018 at 2:42 pm

Cool jeans ! The hottest look for summer is great unique jeans , tag you’ re it !
    Jandrew