Jogger chic

Heyyyy!

Wanted to quickly stop by and say HI and share this comfy look I absolutely love.

These joggers are from Vicidolls and top Revolve. I have a thing for heels and cute joggers. To add a pop of chic, I threw on my  heels which are  Stuart Weitzman, and my Chanel bag. Best part is you can always rock the look with flats or sneakers. Do you love it? Show me how you style your favorite jogger… tag me.

Caryn Hanan
    July 29, 2018 at 1:14 am

Love love this! You are fabulous, my friend. šŸ™‚ Thanks for all you do each day to inspire me to be my best me.

Simona Adamcova
    July 29, 2018 at 11:34 am

That look really comfy and I diddnt expect you will have that killer sandals on, but it actually looks great along with the bag :))

Danielle Quarrels
    July 29, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Such a great look, and it looks so comfy!

Meli Rivera
    July 29, 2018 at 10:19 pm

You look so comfy and relaxed! My favorite style! I can live in joggers forever! Love the way you styled them!

Kayla
    July 30, 2018 at 8:18 am

Your can rock anything anytime and make it all look beautiful!!!your such my idol lady!beautiful heart and spirit.when I read your articles and pics I feel like we are good friends lol,keep shining lady!

Blu
    July 30, 2018 at 9:45 am

I’ve been a bit frustrated with my closet lately, or maybe not exploring didn’t combinations enough because I just love how you styled them! I think I need to plan an evening going through my closet, taking pics with a polaroid lol (cuz why not) and keep them on deck for the times I get frustrated, and end up not wanting to go somewhere. Thanks for the inspo!

Blu
    http://www.liveloveblu.com | wellness & healthy living

Marsya
    July 31, 2018 at 9:38 am

Wow, how come you look gorgeous in that jogger? If I walking around in malls in that, they might’ve think I just woke up and sleepwalking. Anyway, love the post and fashion inspiration! šŸ™‚

Regina Whitley
    July 31, 2018 at 12:08 pm

HI Kyrzaydax

You are looking great. You are the only person who can pull off this look. You are an inspiration to many. I will be praying for your complete healing.

Regina

Yara Mabote
    July 31, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Hey Kryz!
    I’ve emailed tou and DM’d you but perhaps my message got lost.
    Please read this article and give it a try. Mother nature is incredible and curing šŸ™‚

All the best and keep being strong and inspiring us!

Jandrew
    August 1, 2018 at 4:36 pm

Great comfy look . I love the dove grey very pretty .
    Jandrew
    Dress The Part

Rosie
    August 3, 2018 at 12:26 am

Although you wear a basic and casual clothes but combining with the Chanel bag has made the whole outfit becomes very prosody.

copper manufacturers in India
    August 3, 2018 at 2:44 am

I have read your article; It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

electrical companies in india

copper manufacturers in india

wire and cable manufacturers

Ridhisha
    August 3, 2018 at 6:19 am

That look of yours is very comfy yet stylish. Love your style. Keep it up!

juli
    August 6, 2018 at 6:32 am

Hey I like your Tee and you are looking super cool in your casual look. Revolve is one of my favorite brands.

DeVora Jenkins
    August 6, 2018 at 4:04 pm

Thank you for your Bravery,Inspiration and Sharing this part of Life Journey with us. You Great

pneumatic cylinder
    August 7, 2018 at 1:02 am

paving breakers

pneumatic cylinder

steel rod manufacturers

Diana Wadia
    August 7, 2018 at 2:50 am

I like your dressing sense and the way you have kept your hairstyle.

Amelia
    August 7, 2018 at 6:39 am

The way she carrying her attitude.

Natalie Redman
    August 7, 2018 at 10:01 am

So gorgeous! Love how you’ve styled it with a slouch shirt and heels!

Felicia
    August 8, 2018 at 1:27 am

I LOVE YOU KYRZ!! You always look wonderful and your strength is straight from God and I admire that!! You are the greatest in Gods eyes and mine!! Just know that God has you!!

Chaitali
    August 8, 2018 at 2:13 am

the joggers are the goal and so comfy.

Supratik
    August 8, 2018 at 3:25 am

learned a lot from the article. thanks for sharing such a great post.

Alexis Mora
    August 9, 2018 at 5:58 pm

Super chic and comfy… love it!šŸ’™