FASHION lifestyle OOTD

Boss Girl!!

Hi Loves!

I know it’s been a while, shame on me! I do have so much content to share but with my health, things have taken a bit of a turn. As many of you have read today on my post, I along with my healthcare providers have decided to end my chemo treatment. It is not helping but only making me weaker. Please do not think for a second that I am giving up. This is me just simply listening to my body and with the guidance of my family and close friends we will continue to fight! My plan moving forward is home care.

I wanted to stop by the blog and share this look that I shoot a few days ago at home. Hope you guys enjoy it! These photos remind me of the kickass Kyrzayda I know! I am a BOSS GIRL and I still continue to manage my blog as my business along with the Kyrz’s Closet. I count with two amazing friends Joanne and Geraldine as they are assisting me with both businesses.

I’m very fortunate to still receive work and though on many occasions I have to decline it’s refreshing to see brands believing in me despite my condition. As long as I have good days I will keep posting as a reminder that life is beautiful and we should take nothing for granted. I also wanted to showcase my new desk from JoyBird. It’s a bit too big for my space but I’m making it work. I love it! Thanks Joybird (Alcott Desk

For my look, my pants are from shop-bob (Paper London) the fit is amazing, the top is from Reformation, and the pearl handbag is a cute little add-on that gives it a pop, I purchased it at Zara’s for $39…not bad! I definitely felt like a boss walking into her own mini company. I mean that was the goal all along…lol wishful thinking! I mean come on I do most of my work at home.

Hope you guys enjoy this look!

One last thing, this is my passion and I will not stop doing what I love! I truly thank each and everyone of you for all of the beautiful messages and emails. It means the world to me! xo, K

Natbaby
    August 9, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Prayers up babygirl… you are inspiring…

Tina Lisset Burgos
    August 9, 2018 at 10:08 pm

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over Kyrzayda. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in her life. Please reach down and surround her with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from the Enemy’ s lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. In your Name! Amen! Much Love Kyrzayda! I have so much respect & love for you!

August 9, 2018 at 10:10 pm

Thank you so much amen amen amen!

Tisha White
        August 9, 2018 at 11:23 pm

your amazing strength.

Laurin Talese
      August 9, 2018 at 11:18 pm

🙏🏾 Amen. 🙏🏾
      Standing in agreement.

Lisa
      August 10, 2018 at 9:36 pm

🙏🏽 amen amen!! Jesus amen!! Jevovah Rafa rain down over Kyrzayda!! God rain down!!!

Tawanda
      August 11, 2018 at 7:18 am

Standing in agreement ss well!!

Mide
      August 11, 2018 at 3:28 pm

Standing in agreement in Jesus mighty name!

Ava
      August 16, 2018 at 8:35 pm

Where two or more are gathered in His name it shall be done, I touch and agree. Lord we thank you for your miraculous healing and will be mindful to give you all the honor, glory and praise!!!! In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.

Terra
    August 9, 2018 at 10:13 pm

You are so special and amazing. Stay blessed!

Daphne
    August 9, 2018 at 10:32 pm

Thank you for sharing and caring. Love you and appreciate your style, beauty, energy, positivity and creativity. You are an inspiration and the definition of a class act! Rock on✊🏽

Franchesca McDuffie
    August 9, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Father, you said that your seed shall be mighty upon the earth; the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Father, we come before you to say thank you because you are our Jehova- Rapha who heals and restores and with you all things are possible. Father, your word tells us to call those things that are not as if though they were and because of your word we can decree and declare that sickness cannot reside in Kyrzayda’s body.  She will walk in complete wholeness and declare the works of the Lord.  We decree and declare total healing and restoration of her mind, body and spirit. You are a God of DIVINE reversals and as we stand and watch the manifestation of your GLORY, we will PRAISE You Oh God for your mighty works.  Father keep your angels around her and your hedge of protection over her. Father, continue to speak to her and through her, I speak peace over her mind and her heart. Let her feel your very presence at every turn. We seal this decree in Jesus Name, AMEN!

You are an EXTRAORDINARY Woman and your strength is AMAZING!  Don’t stop walking…God is giving you grace for the order. Psalms 37:23, 2Cor. 12:9, 2Peter 3:18….enjoy your day!!

Ray Pigram
      August 10, 2018 at 2:49 am

Please contact ENVITA MEDICAL CENTER IN SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA THEY SPECIALIZE IN STAGE 4 “CANCER”

MY NAME IS RAY PIGRAM 4 MOUTHS AGO WAS STAGE 4 CANCER & SINT HOME TO DIE . ENVITA TAKE YOUR DNA SEPARATE YOUR CANCER CELLS & TEST YOUR CANCER CELLS AGAINST HUNDREDS OF CHEMOTHERAPYS TO SEE WHICH ONE IS MORE AFFECTIVE ON KILLING YOUR CANCER ITS CALLED THE “RGCC” TEST

THE HOSPITAL’S DON’T DO THE RGCC TEXT PLEASE PLEASE CALL ENVITA MEDICAL CENTER TODAY ITS NOT LIKE THE REGULAR HOSPITALS THIS IS
      ❤GOD❤SENT❤TO❤YOU❤
      ❤GOD❤IS❤GOOD ❤
      ❤STAY❤ENCOURAGED❤

ENVITA MEDICAL CENTER
      ASK FOR SAMANTHA

Ava
      August 16, 2018 at 8:37 pm

Amen!!!!

Jesenia
    August 9, 2018 at 11:12 pm

You are truly inspirational! God Bless You! Sending you all my love and prayers.

Mary Byrd
    August 9, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Sending prayers and love ! Please know how much you inspire people to live their best life no matter the circumstances! Keep the faith and keep fighting beautiful

Taryn
    August 9, 2018 at 11:15 pm

Praying for you every day, gorgeous. I, too, am a survivor of cancer. You are making the decision that’s right for you and we support you! Cherish every day. It’s a gift. And hopefully transitioning to home care will allow you to enjoy those days with more energy and fullness. You are courageous, you are alive, you are loved.
    Xo, Taryn

Owerri Marrasha
    August 9, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Father God you said where 2 or more are gathered in your name their requests shall be granted. We are asking in your name as we lift Kyrzayda up in prayer. We are speaking your word of life over her. Your word says that we should live and not die, that we should live in good health, wealth and abundance. You said ask and we shall receive. I stand on your word and your promises for the divine healing, restoration and transformation of your child’s body. Cancer cannot stay where your divine healing prevails. Cancer must go because by your stripes she is healed. Lord only you can get the glory for her testimony as you alone are God. I pray for her strength, her faith and her supernatural healing in Jesus name. It is already done. You said it, I believe it and the victory is won!

Bukky
    August 9, 2018 at 11:28 pm

I just prayed for you with my baby girl. Continue to fight the good fight.

Auntavia
    August 9, 2018 at 11:32 pm

Your spirit is Amazing…..Thank you for sharing. It’s crazy how I ran across your page not to long ago while your strength is at an all time high. I believe things happen for a reason It is meant for me to follow your journey, to pray for you, and witness your courage in these times. Your a bright light of true pureness .. BLESS YOU….#yourGodschild praying for you and your family…..

Laurie
    August 9, 2018 at 11:40 pm

You are a beautiful soul and a true inspiration and I will pray for continued strength my dear!!

Kimberly austin
    August 9, 2018 at 11:55 pm

Love ya…. my sister in Christ!

Ray Pigram
      August 10, 2018 at 2:52 am

Envita Medical Center
      In Scottsdale Arizona
      Please call please call

Aisha
    August 10, 2018 at 12:06 am

❤️

Tasha
    August 10, 2018 at 12:51 am

You are the embodiment of strength and love… Stay elegant and beautiful Lady K 💕

Myisha
    August 10, 2018 at 1:21 am

Praying for you!

Busi
    August 10, 2018 at 1:30 am

Believe…..in All Things He is a GOOD Father. Praying for you K. xx

Lisa Hale
    August 10, 2018 at 1:32 am

HIS light shines bright in and through you my dear! Keep fighting the good fight. I pray for healing , and His peace to rest upon you. For you to feeling His loving arms holding you tightly. Prays with lots of love! ❤️🍃🙏🏻🌿❌⭕️

Cynthia
    August 10, 2018 at 3:08 am

Praying for you! You are such a fighter and loved by so many! May God bless you.

Sandi Spells
    August 10, 2018 at 4:23 am

Love your fornyour braveness and willingness to teach us about Love!!! I’m am still praying for the miracle. Xoxo Sandi

Jessica
    August 10, 2018 at 6:00 am

Your so awesome! Your strength is unwavering! I pray that God continues to give you strength! I love it! Girl Boss!

Cheryl
    August 10, 2018 at 9:41 am

Praying for you girl!

Carole Barclay
    August 10, 2018 at 9:47 am

Praying for you. I started following around this time last year. I’m here praying for you and family. Love and light 💞💞

Turquoise
    August 10, 2018 at 10:46 am

No matter your condition I swear you make every look good! Your swag oozes through the screen! Praying for lots of love and laughter.

Audrey Herrera
    August 10, 2018 at 11:23 am

Praying for you my fellow pink sister ❤️

Fabiola Fabela
    August 10, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Despite the circumstances you are still creating content and fighting hard. A true warrior queen. You are such an inspo i ant say that enough !

Kimberly Rodriguez
    August 10, 2018 at 2:45 pm

God bless you. You are the true definition of a warrior. Keep fighting we are all rooting for you ! God bless you on every step of your journey.
    The Rodriguez family❤️

Monica Kitchen
    August 10, 2018 at 4:59 pm

You are a blessing to anyone who has ever come across your instragram or blog. I have been following you since just before your health took a turn and then you told us it was cancer. You have become more to me than a pretty lady posting pretty pictures in pretty clothes. I can’t believe a woman I have never met could be sooo inspirational and uplifting all while fighting the hardest of battles. You have taught me so much about gratitude, strength and not taking even your next breath for granted. I am in tears but I know that we are not coming to an end, but a new beginning. Keep fighting and know that we, the folks on the other side of the screen, are praying for you. I love you. Thank you. You are my hero.

Caryn Hanan
    August 10, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Cute cute cute!!!

Moriah
    August 10, 2018 at 8:47 pm

Thank you for showing me life. You and I are nearly the same age and I admire you for living despite your circumstances. Lately I’ve been really depressed and I look at you and am reminded to keep fighting. There are people who live 100 years and never impact a life. You have impacted many most of which you have never met face to face. What a blessing you are. My prayer for you is that God provides you the peace that surpasses all understanding. Know that your spirit of resilience and fight will live in me forever. Thank you for teaching me to get busy living despite my circumstances.

Amy
    August 10, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Hi! Ms. Kyrzayda!

Can I send you one of my books as a gift

Natalie Hogan
    August 11, 2018 at 12:46 am

You are inspiring in some many ways!! I’ve been following your blog and Instagram for 2 years now, and I just wanted you to know you have such a kick ass spirit. You are in are hearts, thoughts, and prayers. We are fighting with you stay strong.❤️

LaTasha
    August 11, 2018 at 2:39 am

I’m continuously praying for you! I know that you did what felt right to save your life but I felt months ago (about 7 months) after looking at how healthy and fit your body seemed for a fight when you announced the cancer deteriorate so quickly due to the treatments. I’ve often wondered if chemo weakens the body to a point that it can make fighting more difficult. I’m glad you’re giving up the chemo, if only to stop the poisoning and have some energy for a change. I’m wishing you health, peace, and God’s mercy. ❤

Khanata
    August 11, 2018 at 2:57 am

Bonjour,
    je vous suis depuis Paris, et je ne raté rien de vos publications, avec vous j améliore mon anglais, je découvre de jolies choses mais Surtout une personne extraordinaire, toutes des.prieres vous accompagnent, que le bon Dieu vous donne la force encore et encore de poursuivre votre combat. Vous avez toute mon affection.

Sahony Natasha
    August 11, 2018 at 1:12 pm

Sending prayers and love your way. <3

Boss Girl!! - Nilority
    August 12, 2018 at 7:50 am

[…] Go to Source […]

Morgan Carey
    August 13, 2018 at 11:30 am

Thank you For sharing. I love this look and I am praying for you to remain strong. Your words are inspirational and I admire your strength and beauty! God bless.

Yahaira
    August 14, 2018 at 12:52 pm

God be with you. I’m sure you know about the green juicing but all have to be organic and locally grown. eliminate all processed food and stress. there’s a lot of people praying for you. 😊 we love love.

Caryn
    August 15, 2018 at 10:17 pm

Just read through these lovely comments. Thank you, K, for openly sharing your journey, so that among many other inspirations your have brought to us, we are blessed to see love coming from so many people. Good people. I tire of the constant negativity that the news harps on, and I am filled with hope and joy when I read your posts and read the wonderful comments left for you. The world is full of loving people, created in the image of God, who is LOVE. So God bless us all, every one. 🙂

Ava
    August 16, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Yes You are a BOSS GIRL and SO AMAZING!!!! I am so proud of you for listening to your body and beating this Cancers ASS so beautifully and gracefully!!!! Kyrzada Kicks Ass!! All Glory to God the perfect healer!!! Amen!!! XO❤️