FASHION lifestyle OOTD

Risks!

After a few rough weeks I’m finally feeling upbeat again. I’m such a butterfly that doing nothing for me is out of the norm, but yesterday was exactly what I needed to feel free to soar my wings a little.

Geraldine and I had a day of shooting planned out, but with all the rain it seemed almost nearly impossible. Turns out the day worked out I’m our favor. Not only for my campaigns but for some blog posts too.

We headed into the city and we stayed in our usual area, “lower east side” it was just as nice as I left it. We visited a lot of the local restaurants and Chillhouse. Of course I had to get my nails done and shot some content.

This look was styled by Geri herself. She suggested adding the Gucci fanny bag with this floral spicy orange dress from ASOS. The patterns are most certainly different but they compliment each other well, it was genius. Accessories flats hermes, ring YSL (what goes around comes around ny), sunnies Vicidolls, necklaces Madewell

Since we will be transitioning to fall soon, I’m stocking up on loose maxi dresses similar to this one so that you can wear a nice leather jacket and sneakers, or some booties with a denim jacket. These next few months are all about smart shopping for what’s left of summer and fall.

I’m so glad I took the risk of going into the city and making the best out of our day! Take risks, it’s worth it. Thanks for reading xo, K

Rachel Tomlinson
    August 15, 2018 at 9:19 pm

I love this dress! Great idea pairing unusual prints. You are a butterfly. Keep soaring sunshine!

Terra
    August 15, 2018 at 10:00 pm

Beautiful photos as always. Stay blessed.

Caryn
    August 15, 2018 at 10:10 pm

Beautiful! Love the vibe of the photos. The orange looks amazing on you!

Annita
    August 16, 2018 at 1:05 am

You are unbelievable awesome! You are a gift from God and he is so using you to impact people’s life. Especially mine, thanks a million you are blessing.

Priscilla Renfroe
    August 16, 2018 at 8:43 am

Thanks for being so beautiful and bold…be blessed!

Sabrina DESMAZON
    August 16, 2018 at 5:28 pm

Dear Kyrzayda,
    You are such an inspiring person.
    You are just wright. For once in my life, at nearly 40, I am going to take some risks!
    Merci infiniment!
    Be blessed!

Ava
    August 16, 2018 at 8:56 pm

In love with this look, and yes the bag adds the perfect touch. You look great! Keep doing your thing, your unstoppable!! Blessup! 🙏🏽❤️💪🏽

Juanita
    August 17, 2018 at 2:40 am

I save your fashion from the beginning when I first saw I said that’s ass boss lady doing her thing keep it up you inspire me.

Angela Carter
    August 18, 2018 at 7:18 am

You are an amazing person. I’ve been following you for about 2 years, and I love your spirit, your style, your drive.
    I admire your fight for life. I am so saddened that your fighting through this awful disease, but you never let it stop you.
    I am 47 a proud mother of three and grandmother of five, and have been with my loving husband for 28 years. I love what I do. I’m a Denta Assistant, but my passion is fashion. For sometime now my daughters, cousins and friends have been pushing me to persue my passion. I am so afraid of failure. But reading your recent post about starting another chapter 40’s, made me think of reaching out to you on how to get this started.
    Your such a fighter and a BOSS. I pray for you all the time.

Sharmisa Ford
    August 18, 2018 at 7:07 pm

I love the look and have taken advantage of your suggestions as I am about to the suggestion with this outfit but I have one question.. how does the dress fit since it’s a maternity dress? I want to get it but I hope its not too loose.

I’ve been following you for the last few months and I see value your tenacity and drive to keep fighting. No matter what choice you make at the end of it all as long as you’re satisfied and content that’s all that matter. So many support you..!

Alichia
    August 20, 2018 at 11:55 am

I just found you. I think you’re awesome. Thank you for allowing your light to shine on us. God bless and keep you!

Risks! - Nilority